Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rehab for crypto addicted.  (Read 535 times)
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:24:40 AM

In UK, some hospitals are set up for the rehabilitation of crypto addicted. But I really don't know that if it an addiction. My thought is NO. People want to earn and crypto industry is something like that where close observation is very crucial. And I think this feature cannot tagged anyone crypto addicted. This kind of initiative can make the traders feel low. And I do not support this initiative.
What do you think about this??
Is this really true? if this is then all i can say you can be addicted to almost everything and "too much of something is not good", it'll be unhealthy for you of course. But man, how far would this addict go? are they like throwing money everywhere? purchasing every bit of coin out there? Maybe he's just too rich to invest in everything he think will prosper, or maybe (what you've said), he's really a lunatic.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

In UK, some hospitals are set up for the rehabilitation of crypto addicted. But I really don't know that if it an addiction. My thought is NO. People want to earn and crypto industry is something like that where close observation is very crucial. And I think this feature cannot tagged anyone crypto addicted. This kind of initiative can make the traders feel low. And I do not support this initiative.
I don't think this is true haven't heard anything about it, unless you have reliable link to prove your topic. I prefer not to call it an addiction but more of not missing an opportunity, people buy and invest in crypto for they believe that it will change their life someday and to become financially independent.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

I don't think this is true haven't heard anything about it, unless you have reliable link to prove your topic. I prefer not to call it an addiction but more of not missing an opportunity, people buy and invest in crypto for they believe that it will change their life someday and to become financially independent.

Likewise, i don't see anything that could justify that this stuff will set a lead in becoming an addiction to those individuals who get involved into crypto. This is just a sort of  fun and at the same time we can earn profit from it so i dont think they need to rehab.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:54:47 AM

This sounds like another typical case of fake news. There is a lot of black propaganda out there trying to dissuade people from Crypto Currencies so the states and banks can

continue their fiat enslavement of them. Besides, if something is bringing you peerless intellectual enlightenment as well as grand fortunes with no harmful side effects,

you probably wouldn't mind being addicted to it...

takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:55:23 AM

In my opinion, this is the problem of the investors. If you think about something very much and become worried then it will lead you to depression which is the cause of the problem. So the problem is with unfortunate investors not with cryptos or they are bankrupt. So it's not entirely a different case and should not be associated with cryptocurrency. That's a matter of just an individual matter.

ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

Some people took cryptocurrency seriously that some are not living in a healthy way. I know a few people who are into crypto who are sleeping less because of cryprocurrency. Physical and mental health always comes first, even though cryptocurrency is profitable.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Probably just full of people that bought Bitconnect

This made me LOL hard.

It's true that a few useless projects are giving crypto a bad name, also people want to get rich overnight and so fall for these useless projects. Better to invest in a long term useful project like Remme than to go for a scam.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

Yes, it's addiction. becoz i am also be a part of addict family. You have to search on google and write AA program. I hope you get any solution and they help you.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

Seriously!!! Crypto would be an addiction. I don't think so. It is just a way of earning and a matter of business. So i think and believe doing business can not be a matter of addiction.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

What a joke, man! You;ve made my day! Never heard about Rehabs for crypto addicted, but it is a point.
Most of crypto enthusiasts are addicted to crypto and some of them have to reabilitate after big loss in trading for instance.

rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:56:36 PM

Damn is this true? Sorry for the citizen of U.K they don't deserve this thing. People of Uk should punish there government by doing this kind of implementation. If you're a crypto addict then what's the problem with that?

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

Haha, did you see it? The value of a friend's cryptocurrency is this. Traditional economic powers are afraid of cryptocurrencies. So we insist that it must be a victory.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

I think if peoples are addicted by drug then they need treatment but if peoples are addicted by bitcoin then it will be beneficial for them. For this reason they can earn money. It’s a advantage for them. So why need rehab?
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

Investing in crypto cannot be compared as an addiction. Because it is simply a business and it is a very profitable business. And if earing money is an addiction then we all are addicted.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

Their practice of this kind made me feel like "Do you want to make money belongs to a kind of mental illness?" I was puzzled by this kind of thing. If these things are true, I have nothing to say!

bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

Haha! This seems to be very interesting. I've seen people who are so involve in crypto currency whenever the price goes down, they start to panic. So, i hope this initiative would be helpful for them
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

What is that nonsense. realized that it was fashionable and decided to take advantage of
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

This is so strange, for me it is just a hobby where I can sometimes have also some money =) People can be so greedy that they need cure...
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Well, if the investors become so addicted that they leave everything for the cryptocurrency, then this rehab is a good initiative. To be healthy, being mentally healthy is very essential. We need to make a balance in everything while investing on cryptos.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

I read about this second time this weak! Some hospitals started a new trend.
How all that is real is a question, I think this is one more way for taking money
from people who are willing to pay for some kind of rehabilitation.
   If you are crypto-addict just shut down your lap-top, turn of internet and you
are free! It's easy to find something interesting to do, maybe to find some job,
spend more time with close one's, find some activity that you love and spent
time on that. Why to pay when there are free advices and endless possibilities
to make your own personal rehab that suits you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███