Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rehab for crypto addicted.  (Read 525 times)
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

I also disagree when there is a hospital for crypto addicts because the crypto world is not a drug that can be addicted to everyone, crypto world is a good job for all.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

Lol. They can call it whatever they like, but if being addicted to good thing warrants to be called a crypto addict, then I want to be a crypto addict for the rest of my life as long as I am investing and doing my thing smartly. I really do not see anything that warrants that anyway except for some that may be overdoing things and letting that affect their life in general, but it is a choice as far as I am concerned.
bman01

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

This is so ridiculous! Crypto is a investment and busuness platform for all. How can someone be crypto addict? I never heard anything like stock exchange addict till now. Why crypto addict then?. All are just for spreading negativity I think.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

It can be just a form of general gambling addiction.
There are some criteria in medicine which are allowed to say whether it's an addiction or not,
but the subject of addiction isn't quite simple.
genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

In UK, some hospitals are set up for the rehabilitation of crypto addicted. But I really don't know that if it an addiction. My thought is NO. People want to earn and crypto industry is something like that where close observation is very crucial. And I think this feature cannot tagged anyone crypto addicted. This kind of initiative can make the traders feel low. And I do not support this initiative.
What do you think about this??

Really, that's weird for me, now they'd set up a rehab for crypto addict? if its ruining someone's life then maybe they need it, idk, maybe it can help many in UK,

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
rogerjordan07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

We might have some addiction towards it but it wont really come to a point on where you would really need to be rehabilitated. But sometimes those who loses a lot from their investment, I guess its needed to be rehab to recover their mindset and make new sets of plans to continue their life. But rehab is not only for crypto addicters it is a cure centre of any kind of addiction.
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:43:49 AM

I really don't know that if it an addiction or not. But we all should invest our money in a safe way because those who loses a lot amount from their investment with the help of investment scam, I guess its needed to be rehab to recover their mindset and make new sets of plans to continue their life.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

I think the hospital is reserved for people who are depressed because they suffer huge losses, in addition to losing a lot of money, maybe they also lost their lovers, Home and family, I was given advice not to be greedy in the business of cryptocurrency because the risk would be very dangerous.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

Lol, for real? I only know about this. You should have attached source from this. How can they treat crypto-investors as crypto-addict and build a rehab for them as if they are like a drug-addict. This has me laughing out loud.Well maybe they do have their own way of treating it but at least they should not rehab them haha.  Grin

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:14:43 AM

It's weird they seems to be treating this as gambling addiction. I don't think the two of them are anything alike.

Maybe they could be treating depression actually, this may be true if someone invests a large sum of money and then looses everything.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

If it is addiction for crypto investors, what would you call stock enthusiasts? Stock investors always glue to their mobile or computer screens to check the market. Are not there any hospitals for them to get admitted to for treatment? So I think it is normal for any investors to check their investment. 
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

I think he is addicted and out of his control that's why he get rehab but I think there are no bad reason when you are addicted at crypto unless you do a bad thing or something different that can cause other irritate.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:40:31 AM

In UK, some hospitals are set up for the rehabilitation of crypto addicted. But I really don't know that if it an addiction. My thought is NO. People want to earn and crypto industry is something like that where close observation is very crucial. And I think this feature cannot tagged anyone crypto addicted. This kind of initiative can make the traders feel low. And I do not support this initiative.

In my opinion, this is the problem of the investors. If you think about something very much and become worried then it will lead you to depression which is the cause of the problem. So the problem is with unfortunate investors not with cryptos or they are bankrupt. So it's not entirely a different case and should not be associated with cryptocurrency. That's a matter of just an individual matter.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

I don’t believe they are crypto addicted, I believe that they are money addicted. They are trying to get on the train of making bulk $$ off the crypto market. Obviously, this is not working. They think that they can just ride the train to make money. They need to do their research and find the best ticket to ride the train.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

I do not think crypto can be addictive like the drug. Everyone who invests in the new crypto with The only goal is to make money and making money is the passion of mankind.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

Sometimes crypto is related to gambling and sometimes investors who lost money invest more and more money without thinking and they act like they are gambling.
Sometimes is necessary to ask for help.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

this is the problem of the investors. If you think about something very much and become worried then it will lead you to depression which is the cause of the problem. So the problem is with unfortunate investors not with cryptos or they are bankrupt. So it's not entirely a different case and should not be associated with cryptocurrency. That's a matter of just an individual matter.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:53:24 PM

As long as you can control your actions, you probably are not addicted. The addiction means you are not in charge of your brain anymore and you would do anything to not letting others interrupt you while you are doing that particular activity. What can be classified as crypto addiction then? I would say that a person is constantly on the exchange checking the actual price and he does not want to leave it as he would "miss his chance". The most important step for addicted is admitting of problem. It seems like more and more people had some kind of problems and they were looking for professional help. It can be a warning sign for others that nothing is as important as your health (physical or mental). We should be able to say "enough is enough" and turn it off. If no, it might be a start of a neverending problem.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

It can have some components of addiction like gambling since the price is very volatile and often random/manipulated...

Then it is more a risky investment or speculation, fundamentals are there (you can argue on the value of one BTC or one ETH but there is some intrinsic value)

112tigra112

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

This is at the same time silly and a little bit scary, because you understand, that there are people like that, and they were normal, as i am...so maybe I am in danger to became crypto addicted one day? Smiley 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: