Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rehab for crypto addicted.  (Read 522 times)
Bitcoinpioner

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

Oh I never heard for something like this before, this is scary. And yes its hard to accept that really there are some crypto addicts over, that are always in screens watching the price of coins Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1581

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

It may become a serious addiction, I always end up spending more time on this forum that I should. The good thing is that it keeps me updated on most topics.

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

In UK, some hospitals are set up for the rehabilitation of crypto addicted. But I really don't know that if it an addiction. My thought is NO. People want to earn and crypto industry is something like that where close observation is very crucial. And I think this feature cannot tagged anyone crypto addicted. This kind of initiative can make the traders feel low. And I do not support this initiative.
What do you think about this??

In my opinion, this is the problem of the investors. If you think about something very much and become worried then it will lead you to depression which is the cause of the problem. So the problem is with unfortunate investors not with cryptos or they are bankrupt. So it's not entirely a different case and should not be associated with cryptocurrency. That's a matter of just an individual matter.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

In UK, some hospitals are set up for the rehabilitation of crypto addicted. But I really don't know that if it an addiction. My thought is NO. People want to earn and crypto industry is something like that where close observation is very crucial. And I think this feature cannot tagged anyone crypto addicted. This kind of initiative can make the traders feel low. And I do not support this initiative.

In my opinion, this is the problem of the investors. If you think about something very much and become worried then it will lead you to depression which is the cause of the problem. So the problem is with unfortunate investors not with cryptos or they are bankrupt. So it's not entirely a different case and should not be associated with cryptocurrency. That's a matter of just an individual matter.

no its about for investors but it is for every crypto enthusiast .

i am also conviced that cryptos are verry addictive just like a drugs because it does actually give us a happiness in many ways but this kind of addiction is not bad rather it is verry beneficial , so overall i dont think that we need to go to the rehab just because we are addicted or hooked in these so called cryptocurrency. that will also depend on the person if he or she will be affected to his depression whenever they experiencing loosing.

in my case i can fully control my emotions despite the fact that i am an addictive person on anything not just in crypto.
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Could happen to some people, same as gambling.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

In my opinion, always thinking about the crypto is a very bad obsession. I hop everbody can understand that, crypto is a good innovation and it is more than just making more profit.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

If there are rehab for crypto, all traders will goes to rehabilitation center because they are all addicted in cryptocurrency. Well, I think being an addicted in cryptocurrency will not inflict much to our self and society. In fact, there is nothing wrong to earn cryptocurrency.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

There was a time when crypto addiction was becoming a conscious concern, now i think it is more on the lines of depression.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

Yes, it's addiction and while you're still on a lot of addiction, you better quit. Personally, I'm already lost to ordinary society and I do it late.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

funtistar

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

What a joke, man! You;ve made my day! Never heard about Rehabs for crypto addicted, but it is a point.
Most of crypto enthusiasts are addicted to crypto and some of them have to reabilitate after big loss in trading for instance.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

Indeed, if you watch the price fluctuations of the whole market too frequently, you may suffer from mental illness.
This is happening not just in the crypto-money market, but also in the stock market, so don't be surprised. Grin

especially if we see the recent market and it may frustrate many people but I think if we can control our emotion, it will not be a problem because we still have the things that more important in our lives than crypto currency that's why we should not make crypto as a main job so when the market decrease we should not worry too much about our income.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

When it comes to a mass of people, it's just statistics. According to it a small number of people can go crazy because of diseases and psychological instability. I guess it's normal! Lips sealed

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

I think this is a joke, moreover you do not put official links from the UK government. this is ridiculous, because after all how to know someone has been addicted without approach. most crypto investors are not very active in the real world
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:35:00 AM

in my mind, it's like losing all their investments and assets through bad trading and fraudulent investments and still continuing to do business with them along with lending assets lent to the point that they can not pay it and when someone deals with cryptocurrency, we are addicted. They must include that anyone making money or dealing with a trade is an addict.

Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:03:24 AM

this is the problem of the investors. If you think about something very much and become worried then it will lead you to depression which is the cause of the problem. So the problem is with unfortunate investors not with cryptos or they are bankrupt. So it's not entirely a different case and should not be associated with cryptocurrency. That's a matter of just an individual matter.

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

It may become a serious addiction, I always end up spending more time on this forum that I should. The good thing is that it keeps me updated on most topics.
You can learn more about crypto when keep reading and updated on the good topics in the forum. There is no news about a person become addicted in crypto maybe the way that they earn perhaps in gaming. But I think there is no problem making addicted on crypto to get rehab because it maybe help you to create your own coin that can be valuable in the market.

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

Really? is this real? First time I heard about crypto rehab why? I cant imagine even in cryptos there are people who get addicted into it? But how did it happen Is this really bad enough for our health? I really dont understand how to be addicted in crypto lol..    
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

I agree with you, it's silly to consider it a dependency, it's a normal way to make money, but there's a lot of stress in this job

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

And where does this information come from? I will not believe it until we see this information from some serious sources.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: