Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asic blades via Stratum proxy interferring with audio and svideo picture?  (Read 622 times)
kingkurt (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:49:03 PM

This is really weird

I have 3 asic blades running now for a few months via stratum proxy with no problems then a few days ago I noticed the audio on my pc starting to stutter and has gotten worse. I reloaded all the drivers and even the codecs to no avail and then tonight my s-video picture started to get all wavy.

I shut down the proxy and the blades and the audio and the s-video are fine???

Huh Huh Huh

If I start the proxy its fine but when I power up the miners the problem returns?

Any ideas?
kingkurt (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:08:04 PM

Ok, it looks as though the wavy lines on the s-video match the movement of the stratum proxy lines moving up the screen even when i minimize it, im guessing its a graphics card issue and will try to reinstall
Gazza1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:49:09 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 12:12:15 AM by Gazza1

What card are you running?  I haven't seen S video in years 

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
kingkurt (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:35:25 AM

Its a  ATI HD 4870 and I still have the same problems even after reinstalling everything.

I think the only thing I can try is to move the mining farm further away from it as its currently under the cabinet the tv stands on
kingkurt (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:08:58 PM

So ive moved the miner away from the tv and the s-video if fine but I still have the same problem with the audio?

Actually im not sure why I even come on this forum because I never get any help  Huh 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: