Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Blockchain launch.  (Read 224 times)
petloer

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Good news. Hope this will take EOS to grow faster and more people will be attracted to it.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392301.0
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:16:34 PM

Over-valued, nothing but hype up to this point. The massive amount of TPS hasnt been proven yet and people are already posting vulnerabilities and lopsided distribution of coins.

No thanks.

Don't be surprised if it goes on a down trend for weeks after launch, newbs will cry.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

EOS is going to launch their very own blockchain in the coming weekend. And then it will be world's fifth most valuable cryptocurrency to formally release its software. I hope after the launch they will get some more popularity and acceptance. What do you think about them ? Share your points.
Maybe after this news comes to many people, the price of EOS will increase. This is our opportunity to make money. Buy EOS coin today and wait for the currency to rise in a week

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

Well, Hapustili and nothing has changed (A small jump in the course and that's it.) I hope that with the growing market we will go very well

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

There will be a large number of people selling EOS when the main network is online. The EOS network is not launching yet soon it will be launched, definitely after launching it will get some more popularity and acceptance.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

This is very good news for EOS cryptos. Such positive news will help increase the exchange rate of EOS shortly. With EOS releasing blockchain, there will be many ICO blockbusters using EOS in the future. So if you are investing in EOS, then hold this time to make a high profit in next 3 months.
Magneto151

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

It is really funny that they just releasing their first product, but at the same time the market cap is bigger than SpaceX. It makes me nervous, because I am starting an evaluation of the crypto assets prices and realise that something goes wrong
It's breeds a high source of concern to me also. Comparing it with when ETH conducted it's ICO and the amount raised then with what EOS has already raised just at ICO stage. There's something that's not just right with the market cap of EOS. Let's keep watching how it pans out
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

EOS is still a big monster, and i am more than confident in that this is going to be the future.
$50 is EASILY reachable for EOS in a short term.
razzor

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

Eos is being very hyped in here, and i still do nont understand the main reason of that, is EOS worth the hype that it is receiving in here? came on guys, we all doubt about that

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

I think the EOS is a great coin with good project. I'm pretty sure that in a year's time, the EOS will be able to overtake NEO, and will catch up with Ethereum in price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

Since I am a long term holder of EOS, I am happy for the success of the project. There is a rumor that this will be a strong competitor of etheruem and in the future it will take over the number 2 top coins.
Dosalei

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

Hope that we can grow more.
Suares

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

Yes, that's very good news. I'm glad that the project does not stand still and develops. He has great prospects. However, at the moment I think that they have something to work on. When the hype around the project is over, what will remain?
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

It's a great and very promising technology. Over the long term I expect its price to go much higher than what it is now, but I feel like it's a bit overvalued at the moment.
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

The foundation of EOS is very good, I think it is possible to cross ETH in a distant future, it grows scary.

chende

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

thanks great new, eos is one of the most successful eth token,and its mainnet launch will be very good for its project
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:34:47 AM

Here's a perfect article  "Everything you should know about EOS, on its Blockchain Launch"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: