Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:07:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why wouldn't you invest on ripple?  (Read 2198 times)
Triopeloda

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

ripple are a good digital money for the long term and many of the investors that support it. Every investor has his own way of understanding and motive. Every investor has a unique strategy to invest in the market. Cryptocurrency is no different from that. So here who will invest in what the investor's personal choice?

kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

although ripple is one big altcoin but there is a reason i dont choose ripple is because ripple is a coin with slow movement so only suitable for long term, whereas i do not like long term.

Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

yes chances are Ripple is a bad coin and with so many people who do not like Ripple and do not want to invest in Ripple because it could be exposed to losses and can not profit and if I may choose I prefer to invest in Altcoin a promising and profitable

I was going to invest in ripple on my friend's recommendation and see how its potential in the market for the next few years but many commented negatively about this and I do not know what the reason might be discussed in this forum by others so I keep focusing on bitcoin.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

Ripple is a banking support platform but Bitcoin is decentralised cryptocurrency so it is completely against in Bitcoin this is the main reason to avoid in Ripple.
But this is good growing project and many investors are buying this coin because this also supporting in long term investment.
investing with Ripple is indeed very profitable and able to form a source of considerable profits with Ripple which continues to experience an ever-increasing development in the future. so it will be very nice to have Ripple and it will be profitable by investing. I support you.

redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

Hello there,

First, there's a lot of Altcoin. If you are unsure of Ripple, there are hundreds of Altcoins available. Secondly, in investing, do not believe everything you've heard.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

Riple has a god growth and can be a platform to invest. But this is not decentralized like bitcoin for which many are found to avoid it. But you can go for it if this fulfill your requirements.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

I dont like the idea of a centralized coin like Ripple. Unlike many other popular cryptocurrencies, XRP is not mined. The company is centralized in many ways. There are whopping 100 billion coins in existence, and they were created by the company Ripple.
Despite it, Ripple has been fast growing and is currently at a market cap of just about $7.7bn. This means that the current circulating supply of about 38.5 billion XRP is trading at around $0.2 each.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

These are securities and not a cryptocurrency. The US government has long wanted to recognize Ripple as securities. US exchanges aren't listing this coin. However, according to rumors, developers Ripple offered owners of exchanges up to $ 1 million in fiat. But no one agreed.
All investors Ripple are puppets in the hands of the owner. This has nothing to do with decentralization.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:59:27 AM

Hello there,

yes chances are Ripple is a bad coin and with so many people who do not like Ripple and do not want to invest in Ripple because it could be exposed to losses and can not profit and if I may choose I prefer to invest in Altcoin a promising and profitable

I do not invest in Ripple as I do not want to deal with the centralized currencies. It is much better to pick good and reliable altcoins that are real cryptos as they are decentralized. Choose, for instance, Ethereum, TRON, NEO.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

Hello there,

First of all they indicated that Ripple is not an independent currency. It is mostly under control of its management. So better find others cryptoes.
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

This is good growing project and many investors are buying this coin because this also supporting in long term investment. People wouldn't invest in ripple not because of it's a scam there are some other reasons too.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

Ripple supply is controlled by centralized ripple management so the price pump are quite uncertain people think holding ripple they may incur losses or stuck of money because of possible dump
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

I've been watching the ripples for a while and think this coin doesn't have good prospects.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

Ripple is  not a bad crypto as such, in fact it was one of the best with the highest potentials, til iit was taken over by the banking investors who heavily regulate its proceedings. Cryptocurrency is all about freedom and total dependence on the market forces, Riple iis not only protected fr the volatility of the market but is also denied the freedom to operate as a crypto
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:59 PM

Ripple has been tag like that eventhough it's one of the top crypto in the market. Also, why choose ripple if you still have a better choices like btc, eth, and ltc which is way better in making a profit and has a great potential to grow more in the next few years.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:13 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 10:35:14 PM by GizmoCoinTEAM

I invested here man. But the real talk is, I am in losing by investing in ripple. I don't like this coin anymore. I had a reasonable expectation from ripple when it ran bully. The price was 0.28 USD then it went to 3.84 USD. Such a massive growth it had. But then it's price fall down too much. I am holding now ripple after I get profits from it, I will leave ripple as an investment.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

Hello there,

which I know too but I've heard from some people that Ripple says is the worst cryptocurrency but there I am also not sure and so there is a saying Ripple banking support platform, I do not invest in Ripple because I am afraid if I do not get a profit and with so I prefer to invest in altcoin the other
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:41:29 AM

In my opinion, ripple are a good digital money for the long term and many of the investors that support it. Every investor has his own way of understanding and motive. Every investor has a unique strategy to invest in the market. Cryptocurrency is no different from that. So here who will invest in what the investor's personal choice?

honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

I invested in XRP. Investing friends is simple. Many people think he is a crypto currency that has not been decentralized. It may not be very independent.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:10:02 AM

Ripple is very unfair in Cryptocurrency, I used to have experience in my country before Bitcoin is accepted as a commodity.

first Bank Central in my country blocked Bitcoin, then came Ripple to Bank Central and said that he is different from Bitcoin and ready to cooperate with Bank Central in my country.

it's obvious that it's not fair with cryptocurrency, because he said DIFFERENT with Bitcoin, while Ripple is adopting the Bitcoin technology itself. Ripple = RAKUS!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: