Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:21:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why wouldn't you invest on ripple?  (Read 2198 times)
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

I do not invest in Ripple because many people say if this coin is a bad coin in the world of crypto then I do not invest in the coin because it has a poor growth and cannot be profitable, and if I want to invest I better choose to invest in promising altcoins such as Ethereum and Bitcoin
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

Have you analyzed by yourself about Ripple? DO you know what's for this coin created? Well, Ripple is something different from the other cryptocurrency so far. This relates to the banking system. Probably, you may meet the very small rising of this coin. But, it is stable. You can get your own analysis before deciding that this is worthy or not to invest.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

The point is we really have to be able to deduce from all sources that we know, not just from a few people. But I think it's still worth it, just no need to put a lot of amount on this coin because there is still a more worthy coin than this coin, which looks better till the future.

Basketball5

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

I would definitely invest in ripple like I already have. Ripple is promising and holds a great potential. It is, however, a currency to hold on for a long-term investment.  A lot of investors has invested in this coin because of the promising project it has developed. Once the benefits of the project get known to the world, this coin's value will skyrocket. Do not go for the popular coins but rather research and see how much potential an altcoin holds
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

Your friend might not be outrightly right, for him to have said ripple is the worst cryptocurrency, but he is right to have said that it does not follow the rule of decentralization, which is what crypto is built on. Ripple is called the bankers coin and it is centralized, which s more reason there is controversy over it.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

I also do not like this coin and I do not invest my money in it. Your friends are right that they do not advise you to invest in it.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

I think XRP has grown quite high so if investing now it will not have breakthrough profits as before, now there are more coin better than XRP.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

When it comes to cryptocurrency, i believe in anonymity. I believe in decentralization. Ripple is not in this line. Instead, it is under the control of a body and indirectly under the control  of government. It is most times called the bankers' coin. I prefer investing into a coin that is purely decentralized.
banhtrnag9999

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

I think it is risky project. Because price manipulating are occurs with this project. This is not a character of good coin. Thats why i chose bitcoin for investment. Because bitcoin is less risky than other coins.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

I wouldn't invest on a coin like ripple because of the way that the price crashed. Ripple is one of the coins that took the hardest hit when the prices of the coins started falling and it looked like the team behind the project were not doing anything to try and salvage the situation, it was an all round sad situation and I felt sorry for the people who invested in the coin
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

I do not like Ripple, as a centralized crypto currency. It seems to me that the future is behind anonymity. So Ripple does not even consider it as an investment option. I do not impose my opinion on anyone.

The same with me. XRP is not even the altcoin. Being centralized, this currency does not provide the needed anonymity. I suppose fewer and fewer people support Ripple as they understand that it has too many cons.
leha-muzichuk

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

The ripple is centralized and does not differ from the bank in any way. The idea of blocking and concluding in the decentralization that no one can change or take your money
aamy90925

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

The reason that is strong enough for me why not invest for Ripple is because I do not have the money to buy Ripple. And one more because Ripple is not Decentralized and has a lot of total supply.
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

I think Ripple has a very good team and a very cool project , I think at the moment it is very underestimated , I keep it in my portfolio
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

Why not ?  I invest in it and still trust ripple
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

it is not just Ripple but all the altcoins:
investing in them can be good and bad at the same time. you should only master the market to know when to go in and when to get the hell out of them. so for example at some point when XRP was getting pumped it was the best investment but when its pump ended and the dumping began it became the worst one and you should have stayed away from it until the dumping is over which is not yet done.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
eliek18

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

Because Ripple is mostly centralized.  The Ripple blockchain is controlled by Ripple. No matter where XRP resides, it can be moved by Ripple. Meaning they have control of XRP wallets. They can lock YOU out if they choose to. And that’s not decentralization. In a nutshell, Ripple is not helping the people. They are helping banks.
Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

in my opinion, investing in ripple is not a good solution, it is better to invest in bitcoin or eos or etherium
Txtlkvoe

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

Ripple is not a good situation ... many people say that this is a useless coin and it is not worth investing in
kiltvstors

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

in my opinion ripple is not a very good altcoin to invest in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: