Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why wouldn't you invest on ripple?  (Read 2198 times)
Lookjooru

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Ripple is not a decentralized system. I think it's a risky project. The developer himself has full control over the coin, and the transaction can be reversed, I'm honestly better off going to the stock market than buying ripple.
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

And I'm investing in this crypt. Because I consider it to be one of the strongest on the market today. So, that all bravely, I advise you to pay attention to it Wink
HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

The sheer centralization is the major red flag for ripple. Its investors can fiddle with it in any way they want and you may easily fall a victim of their manipulations.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

I think investing into Ripple coins could be profitable in a long term holding. Ripple is a coin that supports banking system and it is also a decentralized coin which makes it poor in peoples use. That is why I would go with some other coins.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

I can buy ripple for a short term trade but I won't buy ripple for a long term hold because ripple is a centralized platform and not a decentralized platform, the world is moving to decentralized economy.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

I love crypto - thats the reason I will not buy ripple Cheesy
Seriously, ripple is coin that supports banks and all this system when Bitcoin is against all this system. Also ripple is centralized. So I guess this is enough to buy Bitcoin, not ripple

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:56:20 PM

For the fact that people arounf you think it's a bad investment doesn't make it one. That's is the more reason why you have to carry out your own research and do your own analysis, because I think that this thread might end up confusing you even more as some persons will give you valid reasons why it's a bad investment, and others will give your solid reasons also why it is a great investment.
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

Ripple can be profitable for you to invest in, I just think that they are trying to protect you from having to go through massive price fluctuations seeing as ripple takes hit after hit in the market, the prices dropped so much that it can be hard to picture the price of ripple ever getting to a place where it is doing well but if you want to invest in ripple then you should, just don't put too much money in the coin.
BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

Why there is no point investing in ripple? The answers is very easy - because ripple have no future! This coin only for making more money for bankers, for coins they sold they bought  bitcoin and now manipulating the whole market
cyberlilith

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

Hello there,

Centralized, Banks using it. Give or take the price should only hover around $0.99 to $1.01 only.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

So sorry but I don't agree with your friend's statement. Although it has opposite concept from Bitcoin, I think that Ripple is still a good coin for investment in crypto. This concept of coin brings the different system. It tends to be the crypto platform that supports the bank system decentralized. So, it is interesting to gain many investors.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

Its price is very high right now and i am not sure this is the most profitable investment. I prefer to put money in new coins with bigger potential for a huge growth.
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:09:55 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 11:31:47 PM by circlesseeker

You can buy ripple but its growth is limited due to its huge supply and you will not get a decent earnings from it in long term. It is like a fixed deposit and you get a return equivalent to a FD every year if you hold it.

Totally agreed. It also loses its popularity day by day. There are a lot of great new projects and investment opportunities in the market.
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

I hate ripple because I lose on trade with ripple Grin
maybe it my false
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

Hello there,

Ripple have too big circulating supply, which means that he cant give a lot of x's. But from other side it used in bank systems which means that he will always be in use and keep his price.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

Hello there,

Ripple is a greta coin, at least it is the first choice for wall street banks after bitcoins, my only reservation is that there seem to be so much centralization in the holders
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

Ripple has dipped from the previous high of over $3. Buying in now will be a good catch cause Ripple is sure gonna increase later.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

Ripple can increase of value as result of media and news, however since their client doesn't have to use ripple coin in order to use their services, it will be no real demand on ripple from those clients.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

Hello there,

For me, ripple's not an alternative coin but it's more appropriate to say as alternative cryptocurrency (substitute for cryptocurrency), because of its origin alone already is much different, altcoin's derived from mining (decentralization) and while ripple comes from banking (centralized) which made me not like it much.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

I've been criticizing Ripple for a long time, but I do not care what people say, because it's a project that has a technology of exceptional value, has already closed important agreements and I think that in the future it will close many others. In my opinion, as soon as there is a good recovery in the market, it will be one of the cryptocurrencies that will grow more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: