Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why wouldn't you invest on ripple?  (Read 2198 times)
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

And for example I have looked at this crypto currency for a long time. I see that she lives well in the crypto-currency market. Has growth and potential. So, as I advise you to look after her. While the price allows, and then there is little Grin
dropper01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

I think everyone has their respective reasons for investing and it's up to them to want to invest in which coins. For me I'm not investing in ripple because I do not like it, that's all. there are still a lot of coins in the crypto and of course the better of the ripple.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

I do not agree with those who say that Ripple is the worst cryptocurrency, I think it is a "different cryptocurrency", but above all one of the best projects in the blockchain sector. Its technology is very interesting, and I expect great development in the future. At the current price in my opinion is to be purchased to make good profits in the coming months/years
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

I do not agree with those who say that Ripple is the worst cryptocurrency, I think it is a "different cryptocurrency", but above all one of the best projects in the blockchain sector. Its technology is very interesting, and I expect great development in the future. At the current price in my opinion is to be purchased to make good profits in the coming months/years
I agree with you about this point, we need to consider on benefits of Ripple, should not negatively affect of its reputation. In my opinion, it is a good coin to invest .

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

I wouldn't snap ariled by into Ripple basically in flourescent of the creed that, I dream thither are adventurer alternatives. For emblematic of I would sooner settle resources into BTC or ETH
secianced

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

as i know ripple is centralized by bankers and they can create any amount of coins, so there is no point to invest into ripple for now.

■■■■■■■████████████████▐ █ ▌KAMAGAMES▐ █ ▌████████████████■■■■■■■
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

I think the only reason Ripple stays at the top of the market is because people can load their bags with "cheap coins" making it feel like they were able to purchase a significant amount of coins thus improving the chances that they will get a great return which isn't necessarily the case.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

Investing or not in ripple is a matter of choice. This altcoin is being tested by some banks in their transactions and this served for a meteoric valuation of this altcoin last year. The trend is that once the market rises again, the ripple will once again appreciate
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

In my personal opinion, Ripple is still a promising coin to invest. This coin has different concept with other altcoins. It provides the crypto that relates tot he banks. exactly, we can also see the volume of this coin that is very high although the price is still very low than the other new comers.

Cwyaalim

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:45:17 AM

I don't care for Ripple, as a brought together digital money. I can't help thinking that what's to come is behind obscurity. So Ripple does not in any case think about it as a venture alternative. I don't force my sentiment on anybody.
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Hello there,

I am new at this topics, many of my  friends said that ripple is the worst cryptocurrency,
 because don't represent the spirit of a cryptocurrency has to be.

May be someone can bring me more reasonable argument about why i wouldn't invest on ripple or in other hand, invest on it.

please, all the help will be appreciate because i want really learn all about crypto.

I think more and more people are saying that the coin with the third biggest marketcap is garbage, it is a stronger sign that you should bet more on it.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

I invested in Ripple, when I had money, now all my money turned into pennies, which nobody needs. I'm waiting for the rise, which will again revive my small deposit. And then we will invest.
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

I think it is a very centrally-contracted coin. Although it makes many people rich, I don't think there will be much room for growth in the future.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

I wouldn't invest on ripple because although the coin is one of the fastest coins that we have in the market right now, it is still centralized and the thing that pulled me into cryptocurrencies in the first place is the fact that it was decentralized. Also with coins like ripple there is always a long waiting period before you can make money and I am not for that.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:13:01 AM

First, I will analyze what is the best cryptocurrency in the market. I can only invest my money in the best cryptocurrency, because I can maximize the risk, so I chose to invest in the ether. Square and EOS.
Tomwatson88

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

I think one of the reasons why people do not really show interest in ripple is because it is supported by the bank which is not a form of crypto as cryptocurrency is decentralized and the rate at which ripple price rise is very slow that even coin that came into existence after it has higher prices but ripple is a good and stable coin to hold because it has good features.
bledex17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

there are so many investors and I think they are smart people in investing. so they can analyze coins and also they are very thorough in doing research before investing. that might make them not invest in ripple because ripple is not good for investment.
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

everyone has their own opinions, we cannot impose our opinions, and everyone in crypto has the right to choose the coin they like for investment. but for me why I'm not investing in ripple because there are still many coins that are better than ripple.
Skoroded

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Ripple is included in the top 5 best altcoins on the market . I believe in it, I think that soon the price will begin to grow
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

It is a good point to invest in XRP, but I am not going to do it due to centralization!
Centralization is something that should stand away of crypto, so I am out of XRP

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: