Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][FTR] FutureCoin – Initial Investment Period! – Descendant of Nxt  (Read 5817 times)
northranger79510

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:35:49 AM

With only nice words, I will assume this is a scam until proven otherwise.

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
Futurecoin (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:02:54 AM

Bounties updated, if you like us we would appreciate you sharing a link to us in your signature and helping others discover us (see Bounties section), we appreciate it.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:11:42 AM

Does this mean only investors are rewarded and whoever comes on board later will want the coin for ??what??

Nope, it means the earliest investors are rewarded the most, and after the launch we anticipate the price to further increase (especially as we start be listed on major exchanges).

We think our concept of a coin is a superior to all Nxt alternatives right now because we are actually doing a complete mass distribution where virtually all of the coins will be released to the public (and thus pre-launch investors get rewarded very well)

So this is a regulated currency in the broad term yes

Is the coin regulated

Grin
Futurecoin (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:12:45 AM

Is the coin regulated

what do you mean?
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:17:16 AM

You accept escrows?
Futurecoin (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:39:11 AM

You accept escrows?

I am not sure how that would work but we are open to it,
but then again if we don't receive the funds during the initial funding period then that wouldn't really work because we can't release the coins until launch (as that is when we will know how big the funding pool is)
northranger79510

Activity: 308

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:50:14 AM

You accept escrows?

I am not sure how that would work but we are open to it,
but then again if we don't receive the funds during the initial funding period then that wouldn't really work because we can't release the coins until launch (as that is when we will know how big the funding pool is)

Cant trust you on words dude.

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:17:14 AM

Is the coin regulated

what do you mean?

Futurecoin determine the distribution of the coin
Futurecoin look after the transactions of the Coin

Futurecoin is therefore regulated

is this right

Grin
jingguantian

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:45:45 AM

I like this coin ,it is a fun
Futurecoin (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:09:02 AM

Is the coin regulated

what do you mean?

Futurecoin determine the distribution of the coin
Futurecoin look after the transactions of the Coin

Futurecoin is therefore regulated

is this right

I think I see what you're asking - and the answer is no -- the distribution of the coin follows the guidelines in the original post, we don't act as a centralized body of the coin, in fact, we seek the coin to be open-source and open to all. Which means advancement for all (including ourselves).
Futurecoin (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:35:03 PM

German translation posted!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440789.new#new
Futurecoin (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:09:54 PM

Also note- some people have been emailing us their transaction ID's and amounts- this is fine but we prefer you post here to avoid any conflict between investors
If you really dont want to post here for any reason you can email the transaction details to futurecoinftr@gmail.com
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:41:42 PM

Investor contributions must be .05 BTC or greater. Deposits less than this will be considered donations.

This is getting  more and more ridiculous.

Why do you think ppl will invest in yet another  nxt clone-clone-copy, copy greed clone copy,  greed greed clone copy of a greed copy NxT clone?
Futurecoin (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:34:13 AM

Investor contributions must be .05 BTC or greater. Deposits less than this will be considered donations.

This is getting  more and more ridiculous.

Why do you think ppl will invest in yet another  nxt clone-clone-copy, copy greed clone copy,  greed greed clone copy of a greed copy NxT clone?

sorry you feel that way, we think our coin - and especially its distribution is far superior to the vast majority- if not all of the other coins on the market
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 04:50:08 AM

SCAM!!!

eXtatiC

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:23:09 AM

THIS IS A SCAM

Who are you?
Where is your dev team?
Where is the whitepaper?
Where is the client?
Where is the Technical papers?

Stay away from this!

Futurecoin (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:05:32 PM

THIS IS A SCAM

Who are you?
Where is your dev team?
Where is the whitepaper?
Where is the client?
Where is the Technical papers?

Stay away from this!

We have no need to publish a whitepaper, and we have already explained the technical features- our currency uses the same code and function of Nxt with premise that we will take other working adoptions of code from Nxt and other Nxt-type coins and implement them(which was previously explained in the original post- which makes me think you didn't even take the time to read it).

The team is composed of myself and several team members, at this time we chose to remain anonymous due to the nature of creating digital currency and its legal grey-area. If you don't understand, we don't care, you don't have to invest in us!

This is the last time I will be responding to naysayers, again if you're not interested that's that's fine, your loss. The reality is THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO INVEST IN A COIN (rather than pick one of 1000 other Scrypt-clones, or getting a tiny share, or freebies where people dump them, again all of our investors have skin in the game and not to mention that we are pursuing something quite ambitious in our project)

Further, our kind of distribution is far superior to what is out there- why don't you go cry foul to Nxt? Actually I'm guessing you probably have and you are among the people who don't understand the value of Proof of Stake and and an actual fair and complete distribution system.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:47:14 PM

The german translation is really bad. If you can manage to take it down I'd be happy to do another one.
Also look at my sig Smiley I also sent a pm but since I don't get a confirmation from the forum if it was sent I thought I'd post as well.

SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:34:18 PM

Are there any guarantees you will release anything, if ever?
People really should look at latest "IPO's" that caused a lot of investors to loose their money.

Also, what prevents from anyone to take the Nxt code and issue same coin as FTR?
Futurecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:02:12 PM

The german translation is really bad. If you can manage to take it down I'd be happy to do another one.
Also look at my sig Smiley I also sent a pm but since I don't get a confirmation from the forum if it was sent I thought I'd post as well.

didnt get your message, a better german translation is welcome, you just have to post it on the german forum for altcoin announcements(you should know how to do basic coding so you can post it there)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: