Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your creativity for 2 minutes PLEASE  (Read 3444 times)
The Observer (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:45:34 AM

For anyone who was still following the project, i just posted a small gig with $5 bounty for logo concept. I wanted to offer it to someone here first before i went to fiverr.com

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428202.0

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:25:07 PM

There could be a commercial that has a child somehow turn a play on words between the phonetic similarities between the words 'better,' and 'butter,' into a joke. Kid humorously confuses better and butter, then calls Bitcoin "butter money."

Butter money.

Bitcoin, money for butter, butter money

lol! Forgive me, I'm the last one to laugh as I'm not creative at all, but I just found this amusing! Maybe I don't quite get the butter part? But even so, I don't think this will make the cut. It's cute tho Tongue

Anyways, driving home yesterday I had a couple of ideas spring into my head for a name/slogan combo. The name has already been chosen but maybe you guys can play with these to help with a slogan?

Bitcoin ATACCS (pronounced addicts)
Appreciate The Art of Crypo Currency Synergy

Slogan could be something like:
The Bitcoin Society - All Bitcoin ATACCS Welcomed!
The Bitcoin Society - The Home of Bitcoin ATACCS 

Bitcoin ATLS (pronounced atlas)
Admire? The Level of Synergy

Hell, IDK... not creative but maybe it could be useful to spring some more ideas.

jixin55

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 07:21:44 PM

Bitcoin Word /The Bitcoin Word
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:42:50 PM

i made this, what you think?

I really like this, it brings such a powerfull message to anyone that knows what bitcoin and devcoin are all about.

for anyone that dosnt know what its all about i think it would be real cool to put a whole bunch of different fiat currencys in his hand so you could have a poster for each country.  ie throghing the dollar with the cryptocurrency symbol kind of picked out in the pixels of the qr code.

that way it could be used represent all cryptocurrencys wanted and all fiat currencys we are all tired of .

just saying that what it makes me think   nice work    jasont 

This is not a good idea, the original artwork was by a famous graffiti artist banksy (I have met him/ helped him before) Banksy is quite famous and artworks have sold for millions. this might anger people that we are using another artists design (with slight modifications) personaly not a great way to create a good image
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:19:02 PM

Guerilla marketing is probably the most effective means, vinyl stickers at urinals on mirrors under drive thru windows under the drive thru speaker bumper stickers and the great thing about bitcoin is the stickers could actually have a qr code that links you to some free satoshis so people that never considered buying bitcoin just have to pull out there phone capture the qr code and they have some bitcoin

I've though exactly this Cheesy
silvercardbank

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:29:26 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fOvZ4V9.jpg?1

I really like this, it brings such a powerfull message to anyone that knows what bitcoin and devcoin are all about.

for anyone that dosnt know what its all about i think it would be real cool to put a whole bunch of different fiat currencys in his hand so you could have a poster for each country.  ie throghing the dollar with the cryptocurrency symbol kind of picked out in the pixels of the qr code.

that way it could be used represent all cryptocurrencys wanted and all fiat currencys we are all tired of .

This is not a good idea, the original artwork was by a famous graffiti artist banksy (I have met him/ helped him before) Banksy is quite famous and artworks have sold for millions. this might anger people that we are using another artists design (with slight modifications) personaly not a great way to create a good image

so your saying the user  liquidnitrogen is banksey ?

In that case i would like to ask liquidnitrogen if he minds playing around with it a bit to make a collection  and also if he minds anyone using the images in advertizing. you know like devcoin do free and open source software ?   
TheGr33k

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:45:01 PM

so your saying the user  liquidnitrogen is banksey ?

In that case i would like to ask liquidnitrogen if he minds playing around with it a bit to make a collection  and also if he minds anyone using the images in advertizing. you know like devcoin do free and open source software ?   
No, im saying liquid nitrogen "bit" (gaffiti term) banksys artwork, the actual work can be found on google search "wall and piece" I liquid for the choice in artwork but it may agrivate a demograph that bitcoin can directed to, recomendation: make a stencil work like a banksy and add bitcoin to it.
LiquidNitrogen

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:09:57 PM

I assure you I am not banksy, there are other images similar to this one but this one is most recognizable and really was just proof of concept. Considering that he alters brand logo's and other trademarked/copyrighted images and incorporates him into his work, i doubt he would be upset unless he is a hypocrite...
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:57:34 PM

I can't seem to get "the United Corporation of Bitcoin" out of my head. It doesn't even make sense a non-profit name.

TheGr33k

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:52:03 PM

I assure you I am not banksy, there are other images similar to this one but this one is most recognizable and really was just proof of concept. Considering that he alters brand logo's and other trademarked/copyrighted images and incorporates him into his work, i doubt he would be upset unless he is a hypocrite...
Its not him tht would be upset, its fans, artists, ect
silvercardbank

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 08:51:17 PM

thanks for the info , i googled his work on images lol some realy cool stuff...   
Caiapfas

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:54:07 PM

Besides the name you need a logo.. use Hatchwise.com for that.

then you will need a website and need that website to rank high in search engines. That is something I can help you with. I have designed websites for years and worked on the SEO to get them top ranking .

PM me and we can get on IM or skype to chat about it more.

If you liked my post or found anything I said useful send some coffee change to
BTC = 3LxtsmCjRDPD6oYYwz31dwFJW9ktUy1Yuz
0nlyBTC

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:03:27 AM

Look like someone bought DoYouBitcoin.com - your welcome OP
Voodah

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:40:13 AM

Hey there,

Please consider even a tiny small investment in our project (fresh, just posted today) :

The Fate of Satoshi, a Bitcoin graphic adventure [CrowdF + Equity]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436951

Our interests and objectives are heavily aligned (quoting from the post):

1. Objectives as a Bitcoin Project

+ To become the first game fully funded and centered around Bitcoin, and in a minor way, a success case for Bitcoin crowdfunding.
+ Educate on the history and use of Bitcoin (featuring internal wallets, transactions and use cases as part of the game’s puzzles and plot).
+ Educate on the perils lying ahead, and the possible costs of losing freedom and decentralization.
+ Obviously, to spread the word.

Thanks (and please feel free to delete this post if you consider it out of place)
MrScrotes

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:45:21 AM

Super Happy Fun Time Bitcoin Friends
The Observer (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:41:02 AM

Look like someone bought DoYouBitcoin.com - your welcome OP

For sure OnlyBTC, We just got our state paperwork back to make it official so The Bitcoin Society is now semi-born, started work on the website, but have spent more time on plugging holes in PHP and Drupal than getting the layout and display structure set up. Should hopefully have the site ready to launch by March.

Wasnt able to get doyoubitcoin.com as i bought up as many varients of The bitcoin society . everything as i could find, and just shelled out a few thousand on someone to help me plug as many security holes as we can find (PHP already sucks for vulnerabilities, and Drupal makes it worse) But using them and plugging holes will be faster than coding our own CMS and site from scratch.

Thanks again for your help with the naming adventure, the minute i saw it i knew that had to be it. Maybe when it comes time to start working on billboards and TV commercials and stuff i can hire you for your brain on some freelance creativity ideas.
merockstar

Activity: 203

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:34:16 PM

Dude's name, Only BTC, would have been a great name for the bitcoin society!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: