Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your Top undervalued Altcoin?  (Read 150 times)
ERC20KIT (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

There are a lot of videos on YouTube about undervalued coins. Some are real video reviews and while  some are just promotion campaign to draw investors attention to coins they are holding.

In my opinion an undervalued coin is a coin or token that has huge potential to gain a significant price increase for the future. For example we all know there once a time ETHEREUM was less than $30 and if someone at the time Listed ETH as an undervalued coin, this would have been correct because we can see it has indeed increased in value.

The reason for increase in the future value of a cryptocurrency can largely be due to its use case as a result of the technology it offers to people and how big it's community is.

Please share your Top undervalued coins that you feel has potential for huge increase for the future. It will be nice to back your list with facts if possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nahfeey23

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

ICON (ICX) - widely regarded as the 'Korean Ethereum'.   Wink
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

Bankex because the current token price is cheaper than ICO price and recently, Bankex launched a new platform that is Bankex smart justice
More than $ 70 million was collected when Bankex token sales, I think BKX is a sleeping monster
ERC20KIT (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

ICON (ICX) - widely regarded as the 'Korean Ethereum'.   Wink

Comparing ICON(ICX) with NEO which of them will you consider as most under valuable for future opportunity?
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

Im looking for new tokens with huge potential because i was impressed with what pundix did, so i found storiqa that has already started moving vertically, im now stidying more projects and i have short listed xyo network and omix tokens i think they can also boom within few weeks so good time to buy and hold them.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

There are a lot of videos on YouTube about undervalued coins. Some are real video reviews and while  some are just promotion campaign to draw investors attention to coins they are holding.

In my opinion an undervalued coin is a coin or token that has huge potential to gain a significant price increase for the future. For example we all know there once a time ETHEREUM was less than $30 and if someone at the time Listed ETH as an undervalued coin, this would have been correct because we can see it has indeed increased in value.

The reason for increase in the future value of a cryptocurrency can largely be due to its use case as a result of the technology it offers to people and how big it's community is.

Please share your Top undervalued coins that you feel has potential for huge increase for the future. It will be nice to back your list with facts if possible.

according to me minex coin and eidoo are the most undervalued coins atm and i really do believe on these projects and i am going to hold these coins for long like  5  to 6 years

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

Bankex because the current token price is cheaper than ICO price and recently, Bankex launched a new platform that is Bankex smart justice
More than $ 70 million was collected when Bankex token sales, I think BKX is a sleeping monster

well
i hear that, and they created a new bounty about it.
btw, i already sell it on $1 a few month ago
now,i feel maybe i do some mistake. Cry

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
ERC20KIT (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

according to me minex coin and eidoo are the most undervalued coins atm and i really do believe on these projects and i am going to hold these coins for long like  5  to 6 years

Sounds very interesting please is any unique use case for Minex and Eidoo? It will be really nice to know
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

Believe it or not NEO and GAS are both very undervalued at the moment, they are two of the best coins with more applications an expectancy of earnings.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

Remme was including one of the unvervalued coin. it's so many rooms to growth. it's still very cheap right now and i suggest you to take a look on remme project. That's working on the security improvement which working on the passwordless methodology. To make sure the security will increase its quality through remove the password as the main security measure right now and use a better passwordless security.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ERC20KIT (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

Remme was including one of the unvervalued coin. it's so many rooms to growth. it's still very cheap right now and i suggest you to take a look on remme project. That's working on the security improvement which working on the passwordless methodology. To make sure the security will increase its quality through remove the password as the main security measure right now and use a better passwordless security.

Remme project looks a really good project. I suspect it will make use of finger print in place of password or some form of facial recognition tool. Get get my head around how password can avoided and still increase security
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

I have invested into an ICO during the last december (spectiv) and the price is more than undervalued now.
The price is almost a half of what is was during the ICO crowdsale, but the project is incredible.
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

Ripple is the coin that is trading far below the amount it ought to be in the market. I have a strong conviction that, it will be the value of ether or litecoin very soon.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

for myself I chose Ripple as a coin for my investment because this coin since its first development has so far been quite good from time to time, and I myself am very interested in Ripple.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

Believe it or not NEO and GAS are both very undervalued at the moment, they are two of the best coins with more applications an expectancy of earnings.

NEO is surely a good coin to invest for a long-term perspective and it is a competitor to ETH. If China lifts a ban on ICO with some regulations then this coin can boom because most Chinese companies prefer to use their coin instead of ETH. I'm buying this coin whenever it goes below $50 and holding all my coins.

GAS price usually follows NEO so keep some of these coins as well because if NEO goes up then mostly this coin also will go up.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

Ripple, ethereum classic and maybe XLM
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

I think that stellar is very undervalued at the moment, it should be more than $0,50 at the moment (a x2 from the actual price) and it can easily touch a buck by the end of the year, so i really like stellar.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

There are so many undervalued coins.I can say that all infrastructure coins are undervalued like ADA,EOS,ICX,VEN,WAN,ONT ,ZEBI ...
They all should lead all others when mass adoption comes and you should own some of them
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

digibyte, verge, pareto, zilliqua this is my top 4 to invest at the moment...should wait maybe the dip before
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

NEO is surely a good coin to invest for a long-term perspective and it is a competitor to ETH. If China lifts a ban on ICO with some regulations then this coin can boom because most Chinese companies prefer to use their coin instead of ETH. I'm buying this coin whenever it goes below $50 and holding all my coins.

GAS price usually follows NEO so keep some of these coins as well because if NEO goes up then mostly this coin also will go up.
I agree with you. I believe that NEO and GAS are worth it for you to save. Some new projects use NEO, which will lead to many requests. Both are very potential to grow and have a high price in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: