Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATI R9 280X GPU Scrypt Mining Server Rig for Litecone Dogecoin, Bitcoin  (Read 1477 times)
grumpy619 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:19:15 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 03:36:08 PM by grumpy619

I recently found out that I had a friend that works at a computer store. They have scrypt mining rigs available for $2300.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrapinflyer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:58:58 AM

This thread is worthless without pics...
grumpy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:03:38 AM

This thread is worthless without pics...

Yeah I know. I will get some this week. The units are up in Santa Clara and I'm located in San Diego. I have a generic pic of what the units look like but I would like to post pics of the miners that are for sale. Thanks for the heads up. I'll get some asap...

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

bitminer9000

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:12:32 AM

can you do any better
1u supermicro X8 series that hold 2 gpu's with dual L5639/48gb ram +1400w psu going for $1k on ebay, same barebones unit 850obo(seller told me he do 650 as well if 2 or more purchased)
grumpy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:04:12 PM

can you do any better
1u supermicro X8 series that hold 2 gpu's with dual L5639/48gb ram +1400w psu going for $1k on ebay, same barebones unit 850obo(seller told me he do 650 as well if 2 or more purchased)

Let me check but it does come with 2 R9 280x and preconfigured so that it's plug and play. How much do u think is fair?

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

thepwnorbpwnd

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:22:19 PM

This thread should be assumed a scam until this guy can prove it exists. Trade with extreme caution.
grumpy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:21:47 PM

This thread should be assumed a scam until this guy can prove it exists. Trade with extreme caution.

Scam huh what did I do to you to warrant that this may be a scam? Have you looked at the other things that I have sold on this forum and found dissatisfied customers? Please do your research on me before you use the work SCAM. If you are interested in purchasing one you can state it or send me a PM and why would you tell others trade with extreme caution? The 12+ people that has purchased from me did not seem so negative. Did you just want to be the guy that said hey I was the first one to catch the scammer? Then sorry bro what kind of proof do you need? I highly doubt you are going  to purchase. Please do your research https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418199.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401835.0 and show me anyone of the people I have scammed? It was not my fault that someone stole your bitcoins.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

terrapinflyer

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:29:26 PM

Dont get to upset grumpy619, people love to troll/spam the marketplace. Just get some pics up when you can and you wont have people making unwarranted statements like this.
elchorizo

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:30:50 PM

I'm trying to figure out how you fit 2 R9 280X's into a 1U server blade Smiley

BTC: 1Chorizo6WNabZxVfQyGtvF4JiRt7Hexxb
LTC: Lchorizoy8ck7Arbby8LDnw5wAmi8h6Hzb
terrapinflyer

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:33:18 PM

Undecided I guess some pics of the units would help huh?
elchorizo

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:46:06 PM

Undecided I guess some pics of the units would help huh?

Most assuredly so.

BTC: 1Chorizo6WNabZxVfQyGtvF4JiRt7Hexxb
LTC: Lchorizoy8ck7Arbby8LDnw5wAmi8h6Hzb
thepwnorbpwnd

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:40:39 PM

Scam huh what did I do to you to warrant that this may be a scam? Have you looked at the other things that I have sold on this forum and found dissatisfied customers? Please do your research on me before you use the work SCAM. If you are interested in purchasing one you can state it or send me a PM and why would you tell others trade with extreme caution? The 12+ people that has purchased from me did not seem so negative. Did you just want to be the guy that said hey I was the first one to catch the scammer? Then sorry bro what kind of proof do you need? I highly doubt you are going  to purchase. Please do your research https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418199.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401835.0 and show me anyone of the people I have scammed? It was not my fault that someone stole your bitcoins.

Calm your tits bro, I'm just another skeptical potential buyer looking out for other potential buyers.
grumpy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:07:14 PM

Will do I just take it personal when someone calls or assumes that I am a scammer. If that word was not used I would have reacted different I felt I had to defend my rep. I have asked for picture to be sent to me. If its anything the I can give the first buyer the unit for $2000 if that would make it easier. Once the Pics are online the price will go back to the original price.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

terrapinflyer

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:19:37 PM

I can pretty much guarantee that no one in their rite mind would pay you $2k before knowing if the machine actually exists but hey a sucker is born every minute...
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:23:09 PM

Will do I just take it personal when someone calls or assumes that I am a scammer. If that word was not used I would have reacted different I felt I had to defend my rep. I have asked for picture to be sent to me. If its anything the I can give the first buyer the unit for $2000 if that would make it easier. Once the Pics are online the price will go back to the original price.

There are so many scammers on this board that the rule is to "Assume everything is scam until proven otherwise".

This isn't your fault and it isn't meant to be a slight to your reputation. Thems are just the rules.
bitminer9000

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:49:24 PM

It is most likely something like supermicro SYS-6016GT
But that is the 1400w model and he says his is 1000w model which i'v never seen but who know's as I am not sure what his is.
If he is legit he probably can't post pics because I assume they are running in a server rack.
But all in all, before asking for 1000's of dollars for a item most are not familiar with, it is probably best to have pictures and exact model numbers ready.
grumpy619 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:52:50 PM

Understood let me get all the details that everyone wants and it will clarify everything thank u all for your input.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀