Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voice yourself to KnCMiner  (Read 1195 times)
DimensionsOfHell (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:27:10 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 01:11:58 AM by DimensionsOfHell

Hi all

I've starting this thread so that anyone who is interested in Purchasing upgrade modules/Jupiters from KnCMiner should voice their needs to them.

We need to let them know we are interested and that we need some type of answer. They've gone silent long enough.

Back in December they told us to ready our Bitcoins for the sale of Jupiters and upgrade modules. Since then we've heard NOTHING regarding it.

We need some kind of answer from them.

If we show them we have enough interest, they will either:

1. Sell the Jupiters/Upgrade Modules

or

2. Let us know that it is no longer a possibility

They need to let us know SOMETHING.

Please take 5 minutes out of your busy life and let them know you want to purchase from them.

Send one email (to both email addresses) to info@kncminer.com & sales@kncminer.com

And post here to let everyone know you're interested so we can keep track as well (what you want to purchase and how many). I will try to keep up and update this thread with everyone's interest and email KnC the link to this thread so they can see as well.

Example: You may use this and change what you need/want to or create your own. Thank you.

Dear KnC,

We your past/current/future customer would like to get an update as to if or when you will be selling the Jupiter units and the Upgrade Modules. We have been patiently waiting from Dec. 14th, when you announced that you may be selling more units, and to have our coins handy. We have not heard back from you guys since then regarding this subject.

We are very interested in purchasing more Jupiter's and/or Upgrade Modules. Please inform us as to when that may occure, or if you no longer have an interest in receiving our business towards your products.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

UPDATE: People who have emailed so far:

Username                               Interested in                          Quantity

1. joeventura

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:33:34 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 04:41:54 AM by arousedrhino

I second this motion!

edit: oh duh need to send the email, email sent!
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:45:21 AM

I have emailed them both
joeventura

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:46:34 AM

P.S. I am interested in 8 modules for October units
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 06:37:32 AM

They don't care. I know someone who sent a 6 figure $ offer and they turned it down saying they didn't have anything to sell.

madsusies

Activity: 428

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:23:20 AM

Here is my answer Smiley

I think, they got the option to sell the october  boards, they just don't care 

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:41:59 AM

i feel this is the closest to the truth, nor do i believe they ever did care.

they had a 'foreign' shill promoting them while denying any involvement who is now the director? of KnC...

its all a sham and it looks like alexorama is going to be the fall guy when they just abandon us for icelandic hosted mining(or just private mining)

its been a mess since it began. only the fanboys & girls have made any attempts to convince us otherwise (presumably for free boards and/or expense accounts)

joeventura

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:24:28 PM

Liam (kncminer)
Jan 30 08:56

Hello,

Upgrades cards will go sale very shortly. An announcement will be made on the website and newsletter within the coming days.
It has yet to be decided which versions of the board we will be selling.

Thanks

Med vänlig hälsning Best regards

Liam Vardy

KnCMiner
www.kncminer.com
Office: +46 8559 253 20
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:41:32 PM

Nice updated
madsusies

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:54:49 PM

Nice updated
Lol I got same answer in December  Kiss

▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:00:34 PM

Really?
madsusies

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:07:06 PM

Really?
Really a dude from help desk just copies this massage to everyone, I know because I was scared how do I make bank transfer before Christmas, or if this "SHORTLY" would started during the Christmas holidays....... came on folks don't be stupid

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 03:39:02 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 04:19:59 PM by dogie

Heresay: They used the 3rd batch to create some private farms, rather than upgrade modules. After that it wasn't viable for them to make an entire batch as they couldn't sell the rest of the modules at a decent markup. Instead they've used the money for the Neptunes.

Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:55:44 PM

Heresay: They used the 3rd batch to create some private farms, rather than upgrade modules. After that it wasn't viable for them to make an entire batch as they couldn't sell the rest of the modules at a decent markup. Instead they've used the money for the Neptunes.

This is my theory as well. I find it hard to believe they would stop producing Jupiters after batch 2 since all of the RnD was paid for so at the point it's all gravy. Maybe they offered batch #3 to employee's first who then bought them all up. I know I would have given the opportunity Cheesy
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:04:51 AM

This is what I got back:

Lu (kncminer)
Jan 30 08:49

Dear [me],

We are really appreciate your support.
We are not holding any information, we always post news into our webpage at first place when the news are ready. For the moment we still don't have more update regarding Jupiter or upgrade modules.
As you know, we are probably one of the most realistic company in BTC filed, we don't want just give false information to our customer, or give out unsure information, and change it all the time. We need to make sure all news we have is 100% be sure.

Please keep on follow our webpage and news, you will not be disappointed.

Med vänlig hälsning |  Best regards

Lucy Edvardsson
Kncminer
www.kncminer.com
Office: +46 8559 253 20
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:26:55 AM

what do you guys think would be a fair price for a module?
keep in mind if they sold them tomorrow you probably wouldn't see them before next difficulty increase.

Personally I would like to see them for under $500 but that's probably wishful thinking.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:40:07 AM

id like to know if october rigs will happily run with November boards (if that still makes sense)
joeventura

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:40:18 PM

what do you guys think would be a fair price for a module?
keep in mind if they sold them tomorrow you probably wouldn't see them before next difficulty increase.

Personally I would like to see them for under $500 but that's probably wishful thinking.

Yeah at this point I think we are just getting led on by KNC and they are just waiting for some good news (Neptunes) before they give us bad news.

'Orama is in these threads everyday and his lack of comment makes it pretty clear.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: