Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RippleNet is counting its number of customers.  (Read 132 times)
johnokeefe09 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

In current time so many renowned business platform is accepting Ripple as their payment. And this causes the higher flow of XEP in the market. I hope if this happen in this way to the end of 2018, Ripple will reach at a good place. What do you think about Ripple? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emma Alex

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

At first new coins get such advantages from the market. New announcement will have effect on the demand of the coins and it will increase the price of the coins. But the long term growth is not certain regarding this coin. So it is good to invest bitcoin as it has proved its capability through operation.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

In current time so many renowned business platform is accepting Ripple as their payment. And this causes the higher flow of XEP in the market. I hope if this happen in this way to the end of 2018, Ripple will reach at a good place. What do you think about Ripple? 

A lot of people dislike Ripple, but it is undeniable that they are one of the most professional and most ambitious projects in crypto. xRapid in particular is doing very well - this is the one that has to use the XRP token. I am very confident that XRP will become a very valuable token and that the price will rise considerably as adoption increases.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:54:39 AM

The main concern with Ripple is that the project is centralized. It is not a major obstacle to massive adoption but it does not correspond to the blockchain principle.
Many people who consider that the very principle of the blockchain is directly linked to decentralization therefore prefer to stay away from Ripple.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

I never put money into Ripple. A lot of time has passed and the project is developing and even in January has overtaken Ether for several weeks.
But my opinion has not changed.
I am sure that this project has nothing to do with decentralization. These are ordinary securities. And greedy bankers want to earn more on this.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

what are exactly the businesses that accept Ripples? I don't mean those who use Ripple technology (there's been many endorsments by banks and money transfers), but who actually uses/accepts XRP coin ?
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

This projects acceptances increasing day by day. Because their performances are good in the market. There are so many people’s are connect with Ripple Net. That’s why they need to counting their customers.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

Yes, nowadays Ripple is doing very good. Its market condition is good now and the number of its users are growing up rapidly day by day. I believe it has a good potential and in future it will do more progress.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

It is a good news for all ripple lovers. Soon it will be more popular and as a result its value will increase. Hopefully I can have more capital so that I can invest more.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Ripple has got a good position in the market. After bitcoin and ethereum, people are finding their nterestin ripple coin. I think it has a good future if it holds on its positive characteristics.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

Yes, you are right. Ripple is being accepted by many institutions currently. If Ripple progresses at this rate, then soon they are going to get in a good position in the market.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

A very good coin indeed. One of my favourite and it has a good future ahead. The growth is remarkably and I am eager to invest here.
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

I consider it a good and worthy coin. But there's too much hype around him. I think that this is a ostentatious noise.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

There are three coins I vow to never touch, Ripple, BCH and Bitconnect. The issue is Ripple goes against all the core principles of cryptocurrency. It is completely centralized. You do not hold a private key in Ripple, you have a login username and password to claim your funds.

To call this an investment is also incorrect. The risk in Ripple is just way too high. Remember the CEO holds like 2/3 of the supply. So whatever the price is right now, it is much more than it should be. What happens when the other 2/3 enters the market? This is similar to quarkchain, whos ICO I didn't get into. There is no point in me buying their token now. It is valued at about 24 cents with a current circulating supply of 400million. So far so good yea? But the max supply is 10 billion, and the circulating supply will increase by over a billion in a few months. The current price will not be sustainable if you consider the extra supply that is coming in. Who wouldn't dump at 10 or 20x ROI ?

Sorry this post is harsh to you ripple lovers. But this is my 5 cents. Wish you guys the best of luck, but I'm not touching this Smiley

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:41:10 AM

Ripplenet having a incredible year. Ripplenet is the definitive choice to users global payments into the modern era. It grows to more than 100 financial instituations, so in future ripplenet will reach at a good place.
goldminecrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

It is just requiring the transactions fee which is not available in the address. You can make a request allocating the fee. Thus, it is not supposed to happen again. Else, you can contact their support team. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: