Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: White paper evaluation  (Read 268 times)
bobthegrownup (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

Id like to start a forum where we can share whitepapers for our/other projects. Instead of just churning out whitepapers that are meaningless or vaporware that can never be built, we should strive to make a community that shares and criticizes these ideas before the ICO phase.

Is there something like this? If not, we should use this as a jumping off point
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

That is the purpose of this forum. Even though it seems like there are 10 ANN threads and Bounty threads posted/hour and mostly scams. I don't see the need to make another forum and no one will get the exposure to their projects as much as they get here. There are many ways to promote yours like sig campaigns and posting a very well made ANN Thread is important too.

Just my opinion.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

white paper is credible. A person must see the value of the idea of the project, the opportunity to realize it and earn it.
bobthegrownup (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

I appreciate the feedback and started looking into the sig campaigns you mentioned.

Are there any whitepapers discussions you recommend? I hate this whole bounty airdrop culture thats being rammed down our throats and really want to see more debate around innovation and ideas
Emma Alex

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

Actually you will not get such point or forum here. Every forum will talk in favor of them and every white paper producers will tell well about them and it is natural. The best way is find a coin that is good and operating in the market for many years. Like you can enquire about bitcoin as it is the oldest in the market and is trusted by all.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

first of all you don't need a new forum to do that. you can do it with a new topic in this board!

secondly it is not really a useful idea in my opinion because the idea about ICO is not good to begin with. the papers aren't going to show you anything more than they really are. even if it is the best written paper with the best ideas in it, in the end they will create another useless token and add it to thousands of others before them.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

I think people can trust white paper. Because this is trustful. Peoples must have to see the price and find out the better scope.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

You can find topics about new projects in this section.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

There you can ask any questions about the project and about their white paper. Sometimes there you can see heated discussions, and sometimes no one answers questions about the project and prints only advertising fables. There is also an official group in telegram. There are different opinions and debates.
Each project is different. They also interact differently with potential investors.

croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

White chain is a system where you can check about project also people can know the terms and cause of investing here as a investor you have this right to read and know also you can know the opportunity and also you may learn how to earn money from the crypto currency.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

white paper is credible. A person must see the value of the idea of the project, the opportunity to realize it and earn it.
Yes I so agree with you fellow. Reading and studying the whitepaper before joining a campaign is so important. You will have the idea about the project and you can have your own estimation as to the realization of the project.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

if you are an investor then it is mandatory to read the white paper as you have to find ideas from the project such as technology, community, function, unique and ideas contained in the project. because there investors assess the project and choose which one fits the desired one that will develop and move forward
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

Id like to start a forum where we can share whitepapers for our/other projects. Instead of just churning out whitepapers that are meaningless or vaporware that can never be built, we should strive to make a community that shares and criticizes these ideas before the ICO phase.
I think there's no need to create a new forum just to share which whitepapers or projects are good to invest because we can just do it here in bitcointalk and there are lots of discussion about new projects here where some new members asking about the projects. And what makes you think that creating a new forum makes a better community for cryptocurrency investors/traders? In any webistes/forum you will visit there will always be a person that will recommend you to invest on a project that they are promoting or they are the ones that are scamming people with fake ICOs. For me, just read everything on their ann thread and the whitepapers to find out if it is good one to invest. I'm not saying that there's no need for discussions but you just have to be smart and careful on where to put your money.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

Well I think it is a good thing. I appreciate you for this. As white paper is trustable. We should value other people’s idea and we can use it also.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

I aprreciate your opinion. White paper is trustworthy thing. People should give it much priority as it can bringa great earning source in the future.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

Well, for evaluating the white paper, this forum is already used. In the forum there are many experienced users who can help you to gather knowledge in this field. You can post about a white paper here and discussions will start on it.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

Reading the whitepaper is important but it is not the only thing we have to look before investing on any ICO,this forum is the biggest crypto forum so most of the project will have their ANN threads here so we need to look at them and the response for every questions asked in their and the bounty manager and project development team these are very mandatory to look before investments made.Creating new forum is a very bad idea and you doesn't have enough support there so use the announcement threads for your purpose of discussions.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

I think people can trust white paper. Because this is trustful. Peoples must have to see the price and find out the better scope.

Even scammers also can come up with very good white paper if they spend some money to prepare that paper. You also should give important the team behind that project and how many projects they have already completed. Even with all these things still no assurance that project may successful.

I don't think we need another forum to discuss the same thing in different place because this forum is already having a separate section of altcoins to discuss.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

I really think Whitepapers are just a true good to be true information about the ICO, Well if some information in it are true they will surely not put some negative feedback's over it so all of the things you can see in the Whitepaper are all positive and good things about the ICO and you can not see any negative about it, It is all just icing on the cake they are showing to us you will need to experience the real deal.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

The whitepaper is always going to be one of the most important things so far, that is why i think that everybody should always be paying a lot of attention to them, specially on shady projects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Yes that would better if we could share the whitepapers for the investors to go through. This was the basic pupose but we have moved far from that unfortunately. I would like to draw the attention of the admin panel in this case.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: