Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My top 3 ICO this june - july that will Skyrocket Based on product  (Read 380 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

1.4new (KWATT)
2.MoneyToken (IMT)
3.??

I will make this short

4new
4new is my top one not because I invested $6000 in this project but I believe in the project they have already two working power plants and you can use their Utility token to mine any cryptocurrency you want or sell it to the National Grid it's your choice, It's just like you are buying shares here but it is Power you are holding this is a long-term investment coin.

MoneyToken
The MoneyToken platform allows you to borrow liquid funds instantly, based on the current value of your cryptocurrency asset holdings. You take out a loan, collateralized with more volatile assets such as Bitcoin or Ethereum - and in return, you receive an agreed loan amount in a stable currency. Roger Ver and Mike Tokay join the Advisor board.

??
I'm Planning to invest to a New ICO that is worth it also to complete my Top 3 but I can't find one, I know that there are good ICO out there but it is very difficult to find like this top two of mine, can you guys help me find one that is worth it to invest and put a brief description also, Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

Because you have MoneyToken already, i'll give you Multiversum

Multiversum is a fourth generation relational database blockchain developed from the ground up to solve the scalability and storage problems that have dogged all previous generations of blockchain technology through a multidimensional data structure.

Now, going to look into 4NEW despite the fact that I feel turned off by the name already. But then, I've learnt not to judge an ICO by its name - hello, Hacken
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

4New ''Quarter 4 2018: Installation of the waste plants completed.'' They will have a working product by the end of the year, supposedly. If it works then this could be quite big indeed. The team is what I like the most, it seems that they have a ton of experience. I will probably invest some money into this.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

Just trusting your guts wont work in crypto, it worked when we were in a huge bull run but what about now? Most ICO's were successful then, look now, a lot of them fail.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

in start me too though privacy coins will boom in future but reality is govt will regulate all the coins but will direct ban privacy coins .
bcoz they will create more problems for regulators to trace transactions , so if they do so then people will not buy such coins and will invest in other coins .
but yes if govt ban all coins in market then privacy coins demand will be high . as everything is banned so people have an excuse to prefer privacy coins over others .
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

Check out the upcoming Buddy ICO they have Verified partnerships with market leaders: Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Github & Docker. I just found out this on the other day . It seems very interesting.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

Choose one of the best ICOs in June: Atonomi, Fantom, Oneledger or DAV. Fantom is slight better for me but DYOR.
AnhHoang

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

Also Datablockchain (PreICO)
DataBlockChain.io aims to democratize big data and level the data playing field by providing the most comprehensive marketing data solution to all.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

1.4new (KWATT)
2.MoneyToken (IMT)
3.??

I will make this short

4new
4new is my top one not because I invested $6000 in this project but I believe in the project they have already two working power plants and you can use their Utility token to mine any cryptocurrency you want or sell it to the National Grid it's your choice, It's just like you are buying shares here but it is Power you are holding this is a long-term investment coin.

MoneyToken
The MoneyToken platform allows you to borrow liquid funds instantly, based on the current value of your cryptocurrency asset holdings. You take out a loan, collateralized with more volatile assets such as Bitcoin or Ethereum - and in return, you receive an agreed loan amount in a stable currency. Roger Ver and Mike Tokay join the Advisor board.

??
I'm Planning to invest to a New ICO that is worth it also to complete my Top 3 but I can't find one, I know that there are good ICO out there but it is very difficult to find like this top two of mine, can you guys help me find one that is worth it to invest and put a brief description also, Thanks!

I respect your opinion and and your statement, also i am a bounty participant for moneytoken, and i believe that this token will perform best when it will be released to exchanges., of course a good support from the developers and supporters make it the best so far, well then, a lot of successful token during ICO, but least performing in exchanges. Just do careful investing at an allowable money to risk. Still, profits is very important thing in this scenario.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

Sparkster - I really like the project. It allows you to create Smart Software to anyone, very easy!  Project enables millions of businesses to adopt blockchain technology without thinking about blockchain architecture!!
I will be invest this project!
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Uncloak ICO is currently in pre-sale. A cyberesecurity blockchain platform that protects enterprise and retail users using a robust artificial inteligence engine that scans the dark web for malware. In addition, there is bug bounty reward  program for developers who contribute.
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

Learn about Elysian ICO. Elysian is A decentralized platform to build E-commerce websites on the blockchain. High rated on several ICO Rating. Private Sale Already SOLD OUT. Presale starts on June 4th. More info on the website https://elycoin.io/ and the whitepaper https://elycoin.io/whitepaper

Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

MoneyToken

??

moneytoken was on one of the ICO lists on my list but for now I've found a good one. try it to glance at this one ICO. Vexanium.

VEXANIUM is a decentralized marketing ecosystem. it builds an online marketplace  that allows merchants to tokenize their rewards and promote their products efficiently

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

There are many good ICO's now this June - July. I can say some although this is what I think will be a successful project in the future. Phantasma, Quarkchain, Atonomi, Hedera Hashgraph. Maybe there are more but these are some projects that I think will be a successful in this month Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

Hello everyone, thanks for the suggestions I will take a look at your suggested ICO, this will take a while because I do an in-depth research in all aspects here, Anyway I came across these two ICO what do you think about Kepler and Globatalent? Kepler is about AI and Robotics and Globatalent is About sports pretty interesting thou
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

4New ''Quarter 4 2018: Installation of the waste plants completed.'' They will have a working product by the end of the year, supposedly. If it works then this could be quite big indeed. The team is what I like the most, it seems that they have a ton of experience. I will probably invest some money into this.

I'm very optimistic about this project, As the cryptocurrency market expands, so too does the volume of energy required to maintain it. crypto mining used too much electricity power now the higher the difficulty the higher the cost of power on mining, Imagine if we have this coin that has a value of power we can mine cryptocurrency using this coin, 4new is the world's first eco-friendly, tangible, waste to energy Blockchain solution $2 ICO price this will skyrocket soon already has two working power plants, I will predict the price of kwatt coin will go to $20-$30 EOY
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

have very good ICOs this month. I think FANTOM, useCHAIN and HASHGARD are going to make a lot of money. If you can invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: