Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I really need to Loan 0.08 BTC please!  (Read 1681 times)
blazsword (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:54:54 AM

Please anyone do me a huge favor. I really need this 0.08 befor i fucking kill myself :/ I am desprate and feel like crying. I am just so damn upset right now.. To the point that i just wanna end myself. I've been gambleing and i've tried to get to 0.08 for something i wanted to get. I was up to 0.06 and was so freaking close befor i lost it all.. I need to loan 0.08 badly and i have my reasons for it but i swear it aint going to be for gambleing and i will 100% freaking pay back in week. I swear on my dead brothers grave that i will pay back in that time! Plus you will have full access to my steam account with 72 games on it untill i pay you back and i hope that is good enough? Anyway if anyone could do this for me then i will fucking treasure you forever. I will be very extremly thankful...

Add me on skype wich is -> Rickard [Blazsword] please if you can help me out! Also so i can have you added on there untill i pay back the loan thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:59:56 AM

Please anyone do me a huge favor. I really need this 0.08 befor i fucking kill myself :/ I am desprate and feel like crying. I am just so damn upset right now.. To the point that i just wanna end myself. I've been gambleing and i've tried to get to 0.08 for something i wanted to get. I was up to 0.06 and was so freaking close befor i lost it all.. I need to loan 0.08 badly and i have my reasons for it but i swear it aint going to be for gambleing and i will 100% freaking pay back in week. I swear on my dead brothers grave that i will pay back in that time! Plus you will have full access to my steam account with 72 games on it untill i pay you back and i hope that is good enough? Anyway if anyone could do this for me then i will fucking treasure you forever. I will be very extremly thankful...

Add me on skype wich is -> Rickard [Blazsword] please if you can help me out! Also so i can have you added on there untill i pay back the loan thank you!
If this story is genuine, which it probably isn't, seek help. It's not worth it to kill yourself over ~$66. Why do you need the money so desperately?
blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:54:05 AM

I need it since i am going to invest it and that's why i need it so desperately.

1CMxQ1zETqdCQ3j86pMoGJaB6bjk1BBK3e Here's my wallet adress if you can help me out.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:12:20 AM

Dank?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:24:50 AM

Dank?

What?
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:28:46 AM

Which coin are you planning to invest in?
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:33:02 AM

Somebody need to tell this kid's parents.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:06:39 AM

Somebody need to tell this kid's parents.

Hahahaha
blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:33:37 AM

LTC that's what i am going to invest in.
Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:38:13 AM

LTC that's what i am going to invest in.
LTC barely shifts at all each day so you're gonna need alot more than 0.08 to make flipping it worthwhile.
blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:40:06 AM

I see thought that's something i wanna invest in or perhaps something else that is also good you know?
Lucky Cris

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:49:27 AM

I see thought that's something i wanna invest in or perhaps something else that is also good you know?
Sweetie... you don't even know what you want to do with this loan. And if all you want to do is use if for investment, why the desperation for a particular amount? And if you can pay back next week, what's wrong with waiting a week?

And does this sound like someone mature enough to actually invest:

I really need this 0.08 befor i fucking kill myself :/ I am desprate and feel like crying. I am just so damn upset right now.. To the point that i just wanna end myself.

blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:57:10 AM

Sweetie... you don't even know what you want to do with this loan. And if all you want to do is use if for investment, why the desperation for a particular amount? And if you can pay back next week, what's wrong with waiting a week?

I really need this 0.08 befor i fucking kill myself :/ I am desprate and feel like crying. I am just so damn upset right now.. To the point that i just wanna end myself.

Sorry. I just got really upset when i was so close to my goal then lost it all. That's why i got really upset but then i thought it's proberly some who can help me out here you know? I also really do wanna pay back the loan i have done in just a weeks time if that was fine with them ofcourse and also they got my steam account to own untill i paid back what i loaned. I know it sounds weird but some help is needed sometimes you know?
Lucky Cris

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:01:41 AM

Sorry. I just got really upset when i was so close to my goal then lost it all. That's why i got really upset but then i thought it's proberly some who can help me out here you know? I also really do wanna pay back the loan i have done in just a weeks time if that was fine with them ofcourse and also they got my steam account to own untill i paid back what i loaned. I know it sounds weird but some help is needed sometimes you know?

I understand... but why not ask your parents? You won't get a loan here without collateral. 

blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:04:12 AM

I understand... but why not ask your parents? You won't get a loan here without collateral. 

I wish but they wont since i've already told them. Anyway. Exuse my english but what do you mean by collateral?
Lucky Cris

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:05:27 AM

I wish but they wont since i've already told them. Anyway. Exuse my english but what do you mean by collateral?

Google it. Smiley

Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:08:11 AM

What are chances that I bet you gamble and invest this .08 which I doubt you will get and lose it then ask for .16 btc ? If you don't know what collateral is... Tisk tisk
blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:13:22 AM

What are chances that I bet you gamble and invest this .08 which I doubt you will get and lose it then ask for .16 btc ? If you don't know what collateral is... Tisk tisk

I'm swedish so that's why i can get to know new english word mostly all the time and me gambleing the 0.08 is just insaine and even i know that.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:14:13 AM

I need it since i am going to invest it and that's why i need it so desperately.

1CMxQ1zETqdCQ3j86pMoGJaB6bjk1BBK3e Here's my wallet adress if you can help me out.

What a load of old b***** - you are going to kill yourself if you don't get $66? Worst begging story I've heard in last 12 months. Go and work at Burger King to get your $66 instead of killing yourself.
blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:27:04 AM

What a load of old b***** - you are going to kill yourself if you don't get $66? Worst begging story I've heard in last 12 months. Go and work at Burger King to get your $66 instead of killing yourself.

It's not bullshit as you call it. It's just what i feelt like doing when that happend to me. You know emotions that you get when something bad happens etc.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: