Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 06:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I really need to Loan 0.08 BTC please!  (Read 1684 times)
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:47:32 AM

I need it since i am going to invest it and that's why i need it so desperately.

1CMxQ1zETqdCQ3j86pMoGJaB6bjk1BBK3e Here's my wallet adress if you can help me out.

What a load of old b***** - you are going to kill yourself if you don't get $66? Worst begging story I've heard in last 12 months. Go and work at Burger King to get your $66 instead of killing yourself.

It's not bullshit as you call it. It's just what i feelt like doing when that happend to me. You know emotions that you get when something bad happens etc.

It is, we all know it. Just like this role you're playing. You didn't pull a fast one over my eyes, I wanted to play along Smiley  you're English gave you up, btw. I won't tell you how so you can improve on your next attempt.

Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:00:28 AM

I need it since i am going to invest it and that's why i need it so desperately.

1CMxQ1zETqdCQ3j86pMoGJaB6bjk1BBK3e Here's my wallet adress if you can help me out.

What a load of old b***** - you are going to kill yourself if you don't get $66? Worst begging story I've heard in last 12 months. Go and work at Burger King to get your $66 instead of killing yourself.

It's not bullshit as you call it. It's just what i feelt like doing when that happend to me. You know emotions that you get when something bad happens etc.

It is, we all know it. Just like this role you're playing. You didn't pull a fast one over my eyes, I wanted to play along Smiley  you're English gave you up, btw. I won't tell you how so you can improve on your next attempt.

Swedish,English, Martian he wasn't going to get it anyway. Who would commit suicide over around ~$70, people have lost hundreds of bitcoins so your story doesn't get you anywhere.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:13:33 AM

Suicide for 0.08 BTC ? Lol
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 08:15:35 AM

Yeah... Killing yourself over .08.. lmao.

Dude, go seek professional help.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
blazsword (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:32:37 PM

Please i can really pay back the 0.08 i swear it will be really simple once i've invested them and plus if i did fail to pay back in time doesn't mean i am a scammer since the steam account you're haveing access to with 72 games which is also worth even more then 0.08 will be yours but since i know this loan of 0.08 will be bulletproof i know that i wont worry about loseing my steam account to you for the loan. Anyway please help me out and i know it was stupid beging all suicidal.
BlueMonkey

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:34:20 PM

Please i can really pay back the 0.08 i swear it will be really simple once i've invested them and plus if i did fail to pay back in time doesn't mean i am a scammer since the steam account you're haveing access to with 72 games which is also worth even more then 0.08 will be yours but since i know this loan of 0.08 will be bulletproof i know that i wont worry about loseing my steam account to you for the loan. Anyway please help me out and i know it was stupid beging all suicidal.
Steam acc not collateral. You cant sell it and you can still make report say your acc was hacked. Give me alt-currency and I can provide the loan
blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:55:02 PM

Steam acc not collateral. You cant sell it and you can still make report say your acc was hacked. Give me alt-currency and I can provide the loan

Okay im listening. alt-currency im not sure about but i assume you meant litecoins or something else i don't know about? I also thought it was possible to sell a steam account for bitcoins and plus i would not report it as hacked anyway since the 0.08 would use a good reason which also will make it pretty easy to earn money for me after that and no it dos not invole gambleing once again because you cant get rich on doing it that. Well people that are lucky might but it's always a 100% risk to lose it all and that's why it's freaking retarded to gamble something you loan. Don't you agreed? Anyway. I will ofcourse listen on what you have to say and if you need me to do something about the alt-currency then i will get to it.
BlueMonkey

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:41:18 PM

Okay im listening. alt-currency im not sure about but i assume you meant litecoins or something else i don't know about? I also thought it was possible to sell a steam account for bitcoins and plus i would not report it as hacked anyway since the 0.08 would use a good reason which also will make it pretty easy to earn money for me after that and no it dos not invole gambleing once again because you cant get rich on doing it that. Well people that are lucky might but it's always a 100% risk to lose it all and that's why it's freaking retarded to gamble something you loan. Don't you agreed? Anyway. I will ofcourse listen on what you have to say and if you need me to do something about the alt-currency then i will get to it.
Then, why you dont just sell the steam acc for alt-currency
blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:54:31 PM

Then, why you dont just sell the steam acc for alt-currency

I can do that? Where extacly do you know where i can sell my steam account for alt-currency?
blazsword (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:18:25 PM

bump
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:17:08 AM

You should change the subject to "willing to kill myself for 3 ltc" i think 4 litecoins is worth killing yourself but 3 isn't enough unless you are really ugly!
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:23:48 AM

I thought about your problem and likely suicide and came up with a solution to make it less painful .If you make a youtube video and hold up a sign with your account name with one hand while breaking your nose somehow with your other hand I will throw you a litecoin (now you just have to convince 2 other ppl that watching a swede break his nose is worth 20 bux!)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: