Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Regulation of Bitcoin  (Read 1184 times)
anrian062

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

i think the most profitable is crypto side and the regulation for bitcoin is a good way to increase awareness of the bitcoin itself. if the government decided to try to regulate what is almost impossible. a decentralized system with an aid from the government is going to be powerful. although they need to working hard to maintain decentralized concept.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AirGirea

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

It will good news if some government regulate crypto currency. Then price will boom. I think in India I have to wait for regulations.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

Regulations is really needed most especially at this moment when we have so many fake project running ico and those manipulating the cryptocurrency market sphere...
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

Many governments are concern about cryptocurrency and they think it should to be regulated. What do you think regulation and how is it going to effect the price ?
If every country has a regulation on Crypto it will certainly be a change to the Bitcoin users themselves and can be sure will affect the market price of the crypto itself because every Bitcoin user will be limited by the rules themselves. I think it's just a nonsense, because the government can not withdraw taxes from the use of this crypto.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

i think some of the reasons government still failed not to legalize the use of blockchain is because of the risk of anonymous which can be use for illegal activities...
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

bitcoin can not be resolved at the executive level, since it is almost impossible to establish the identity of the person making transactions and can not influence these operations (cancel, restrict, check), so some countries simply banned bitcoin. although I believe that at the tax level, regulation is possible: these are instruments of taxation, licensing, official registration of stock exchanges, KYC procedure when registering on stock exchanges, exchange sites and purses. accepted in countries that are loyal to crypto-currencies (Japan, USA, Sweden, Switzerland, Luxembourg, etc.)
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

The regulations will make people to trust bitcoin and the media too will be of help by making it reach as much as possible of prospective investors.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

Regulation as government policy in relation to bitcoin market price always affect the price negatively pushing the price down. The  governments are against Bitcoin because of its decentralized nature. The government fears that bitcoin will help people to evade tax which is the oil that governments runs on.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

Cryptocurrency indeed needs to be regulated by the government and supported by the government.
If it is done then there will be an opportunity to rise in price.
During this time, Cryptocurrency has decreased in price because the value of the price is influenced by the government in several countries.
Many reject the use of Cryptocurrency, which will trigger many investors to hesitate in investing in Cryptocurrency.
I am sure if the regulation about Cryptocurrency has been set then Cryptocurrency will be a great thing in the future.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

Bitcoin has its own rules for transactions, but their government still has a lot of bitcoin deals. But if you are an investor you should follow what the founder has to offer.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

When governments in a country have made the rules about crypto definitely make someone more comfortable in investing so in exchange rate affairs is actually not very influential because only enthusiasts who can change a coin various price.

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

Regulating cryptocurrency is better than banning it for we still have the chance to earn in crypto. Almost every government is making a move to regulate cryptocurrency as countermeasures for scams and shady activities with regards cryptocurrencies. It'll also be the time that your a portion of your crypto earnings will go to the tax. It may affect crypto's market price that may shrink a bit but it's a win-win situation for crypto investors too.

Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

Some countries have explicitly allowed their use and trade, others have banned or forbidden it, and others have not been officially spoken. Regulators have no positive impact on cryptocurrency costs and while most countries do not consider the use of Bitcoin as illegal, different cryptocurrency status, with different regulatory approaches
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Many governments are concern about cryptocurrency and they think it should to be regulated. What do you think regulation and how is it going to effect the price ?
Maybe if bitcoin will be regulated by the government,the value of bitcoin will decrease after they make some regulation on it,because I think that bitcoin is awesome when it will be used freely.Furthermore if the government make their hands on bitcoin,I think it's one of the worst move of bitcoin, because it will make some rules and it maybe effect bitcoin negatively.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

I also strongly agree if the bitcoin and crypto currency is set. Of course this will have an impact on the price of the crypto currency is stable. If the crypto currency is set then we are not troubled by the supply and demand that determine the price of crypto currency. The price is set by the official party. This stability brings more change than the constantly fluctuating price. Yeah even though the downside, we can not have full control over our crypto currency. Honestly, I am also worried about the state of crypto currency if it continues like this so I had time to think if there is a party of crypto currency insurance then I will follow it.

bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

No matter how strong our community is or how decentralized we want it to be, reality is that it will be regulated going ahead. And I think that's a good thing going ahead, as govt won't ban it, people will start trusting it and big players in ecommerce can start accepting cryptos. The thing is you can't fight with the government as they are the one running the entire nation and they won't accept it unless they see some profits for themselves.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

Regulations?  In other hand its a taxes!  They just trying to make regulations just to make an excuses,  because your cryptomoney is not a goverment controlled!  They just want money from us goverment do not want if they do not controlled it which means they want a taxes from it!
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

Actually I don't figure directions would hurt bitcoin over the long haul given that individuals likewise need to discover a type of legitimate affirmation if on the off chance that they chose to make a plunge the universe of digital currencies. Here and now, bears would make a complain out of it to influence it to look like controls spelt the fate for digital forms of money when truth be told, it will really accomplish more great than hurt. Long haul, you'll see advancements in administrations since purchaser security would most likely be set up, bailing shoppers out if in the event that a 'hack' happens. Value insightful, this isn't a lot of a worry except if directions set are uncalled for and don't help the customers in any capacity.
King_Linda

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

I think bitcoin can not be adjusted for electronic money. That is the coin market of the first electronic money. Bitcoin earns a lot of people. Many people have exploited bitcoin. This is the source of earning bitcoin time. They are students growing there. So, I was there because Bitcoin could not form the national form.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

If crypto currency will be regulated the annonimity of transaction will be publicly declared because every transaction would be taxable if it is regulated by the government. But i think it would be hard to regulate it because it would take time and effort for them to know who are the the persons who owned this crypto currencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: