Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple took second place...  (Read 186 times)
Tistergis

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:03:02 PM

Today this coin already for the second time has come to the second place in CoinMarkerCap. It is very interesting to look with what to end all this history.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

That is only temporary because now when accessing Coinmarketcap, ETH's market cap is $ 25 million while XRP is just $ 22 million. Increasing the XRP by more than 50% has made the crypto market grow faster, predicting that by the end of 2018 the cryptocurrency market will recover because 2017, XRP also increased rapidly like this.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Gogdo

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:06:44 PM

Fortunately, Ripple is in the second position on the ranking. Ripple is the leading coin of altcoin. I so believe in the strength of ETH that it will take its position back from Ripple. But for anyone holding Ripple,  this is the better time to sell it out because for Ripple its stay as the second to bitcoin is not going to be long. This period is risky for holding Ripple for long time
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

Is ripple XRP the next big thing??    It just went ahead of ethereum on cmc.. is it too late to invest??...

Do you want centralized cryptocurrency to become a leader? I do not think so. Anyway, there is one group of people who got the highest profit because of the last market movements. Yeah, I am talking about RIpple team. They control significant ammount and they will earn more than anyone else.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

It is late to invest in ripple because it is much riskier now, or maybe not because though it is centralized now lots of people have ripple so they need to be careful, in that sense it is practically not very centralized.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

The hype, the pump were sure not going to last as it's gone back to it's traditional spot being 3rd. I'm sure the guys who pump and dump it will be out again soon  to do their thing, and it will touch the 2nd position again momentarily.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

Is ripple XRP the next big thing??    It just went ahead of ethereum on cmc.. is it too late to invest??...

Cicrulating supply of Ripple is about 30% of full amount. It means that it growth fast and falls fast. If you are looking for a good investment, never buy a thing that goes up without significant reason. Remember what happened to BTC and keep it in mind as long as you are going to invest in anything.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Even if so. But this is a very strong and promising crypto currency. Many put their bets on it. and not for nothing! I am also one of those who believe in the future of this miracle-coin. And it can still become a leader among all.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

I think XRP will be the next big thing because i just heard Ripple will work with USA government, Ripple already tradeable a few years and from the technical analysis the price have potential to going up to 10 times more, and with strong fundamental can be surpass the highest price last year, so not late to invest in to it right now.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

In my views, I believe that XRP could be the next big thing since it had just made a significant change in the crypto market where it had replaced ETH for a day. With this, XRP is making great progress in the crypto market where people should reconsider in buying XRP this time as I believe that it still may have the chance to be in the 2nd rank next to btc. From now on, if people are patronizing the use of XRP and using it as a payment currency in which case the goal is near to make a replacement with ETH in the 2nd place.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

Stay away from Ripple. This coin is the last chance for traditional banks to catch the train of crypto currencies. XRP has nothing to do with crypto and it does not stand for any idea of crypto currencies. I cannot understand people, that are investing in Ripple.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

that is what happens when you have such a huge and fake supply and you are in a list that is ranking you based on your supply (aka market cap which is supply * price) you simply do a tiny pump and increase the rank by a lot.
in the past there have been complete shitcoins which the whole  community knew they were shitcoins and got pumped to reach the top 5 coin ranks! in the end the shitcoins that are doing it will die eventually.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████