Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New here! What is a signature and how do we use it?  (Read 1191 times)
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

In order to wear a signature, you must enter your account profile then choose the option to "Forum Profile Information" and put your signature there (for this one, i think there is an explanation, in the beginner section).
It is used to promote a project where you join the bounty campaign.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

Hello!

I'm new here, I wanted to ask how do we use signatures?

I saw a bounty program, and at the end they had signatures, how do they work?

Thanks!
This topic must be close, it was created last June 01, 2018 and the one whom created this thread is already a Jr. Member and be able to join or participate in some bounty projects. Just saying.. Grin
Robust Crypto (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

Hello!

Thanks!

People still replying. Lol
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

signature is a way of promoting a project through bitcointalk forum. everday many user visit this forum to enhance their crypto knowledge and when see different post carrying the signature of particular project they get to know about that. it is avery effective way of promoting a project ,but to apply for signature you have to be atleast of junior member rank. so you need to work hard to reach that level  and do quality post on this forum

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

Firstly, get hold of a promising bounty campaign first, click on your profile after that click on forum profile information, there is a box where signature codes are inserted mind you, copy code that matches your current rank after that click on change profile, make sure you perform all task require of you weekly.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

Signatures are used to advertise ICO projects on this forum. You can participate in bounty companies and earn money.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Hello!

Thanks!
The signature allows us to advertise projects (and for this we receive a reward by participating in bounty companies). For example, you write messages on the forum, and other people can see your signature and become interested in this project
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

You can start participate in promoting ICO prjects and it depends that is your ranked to wear the signature code ang join that you will start to work.

clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

I think all the way the Atlantico works for more trust and invest in the project.
as we know the good atlantico services we need to be aggressive to explain to all friends you know the proper project system

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

you better read and learn all the material that you need in the section beginners, everything is available and clearly written.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

google had lots of answers to this question. you might find it a little confuse but just need to do it the first time.

go to profile, then at the left you might see "forum profile information"
click on that and fill the signature in the box.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Robust Crypto (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

google had lots of answers to this question. you might find it a little confuse but just need to do it the first time.

go to profile, then at the left you might see "forum profile information"
click on that and fill the signature in the box.

Will do.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Signature is what allows you to advertise the projects which you are campaigning for. The signatures includes the name of the project, their slogan and then there are links to their website and other relevant social media accounts where people can learn about them. You copy the code onto your account and it shows up when you comment or post anything.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

Only junior member can participate in signature .It is a easy way  to a advertise the ICO. All coins are reliable but bitcoin is the king of this market. Crypto market is always  unstable . But it is a good way for additional income.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

Signature is a code, that is visible for other form members, when you are posting and on your profile. In the most cases, forum members are wearing signatures from different projects to earn some bounty tokens or promote any other projects.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Signature kind of promoting ICO, Based on your BitcoinTalk Rating you can use it.

Bounty Manager will given the code of signature in every bounty .
You just do copy and past in your Signature box.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

Signature campaigne is needed to attract new users to the project from this forum. The better the project signature, or you can say generous, the more bounty hunters will be in it. It is possible to monitor people with high rank, such as legendary and what project they took for signature. Thus, it can be understood that the project is very promising because the further a person is on this forum, the more he knows.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

Signature campaign provides also a work that can earn profit. It also helps to promote the projects to everyone. Signature campaigns need to have at least Jr member so that we can apply for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: