Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Whales doing day trade with bitcoin?  (Read 1799 times)
jademacoy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

At first i was just thinking that it is normal because there are many investors and some of them had sold their bitcoin due to their needs or whatsoever reason they sell their bitcoin though the price for now is not that good for selling. Yet, It has been almost 2 weeks when i saw bitcoin market price moves up and down and i think there must be a big whale doing day trade. What can you say about the falling and rising of bitcoin market price lately?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

Its obviously the big whales manipulating the prices of Bitcoin. Most of the times whenever they crash the prices it is to make the weak hands sell their coins, so that only the strong hands are holding the coins. And they pump the prices to create hype for Bitcoin so that new users are attracted to the project and invest their money in it.

jademacoy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

Its obviously the big whales manipulating the prices of Bitcoin. Most of the times whenever they crash the prices it is to make the weak hands sell their coins, so that only the strong hands are holding the coins. And they pump the prices to create hype for Bitcoin so that new users are attracted to the project and invest their money in it.
Unfortunately we do not have any idea on who are these big whales and why it has been 2 weeks that the bitcoin market price moves up and down. This is the advantage if you had a lot of money to invest in cryptocurrency you play with the bitcoin market price and get also relatively good profit. As we all know in this kind of business the more money you put in it the more profit you will get.
coinadon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

Very interesting, where can you find that big whales Who does all that?
Is there a "if whale is selling or buy?
I have not understood this, Please explain it.
Thanks mate
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

i think they do. but i don't think they do those things itselfs. they have workers work for them Smiley
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

this is a form of control, we can't deny the whales are controlling the market but not all the time.
they just want to bag more.
they will put the wall on sale for the price to fall.
then getting more will give them a lot of earnings.
we should have known btc for a long time.
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

I think yes, whales are manipulating the value of bitcoin now. The value is playing like $6600 dip value and $8400. Seems there is a pump and dump activity in the bitcoin market now. Big whales are getting huge profit

Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

if i  can understand what you mean by big whale, I think they are the big investors or the builders of blockchaine. well whosoever the big whales are, what i know is that the price of bitcoin has never been stable before and the people that really study the market knows better when to invest and when to sell. bitcoin is just like Forex firms,you study before you trade.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

I do like this train of thought but the problem with it is that we can generally never prove or disprove this theory. That is why conspiracy theories are fun and if there is a "cartel" out there manipulating prices, we will never know of it (FBI thinks differently on the matter though of course).

jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

if i  can understand what you mean by big whale, I think they are the big investors or the builders of blockchaine. well whosoever the big whales are, what i know is that the price of bitcoin has never been stable before and the people that really study the market knows better when to invest and when to sell. bitcoin is just like Forex firms,you study before you trade.

Yes, this is the terms in the crypto space. Big investors who has huge amount of bitcoin in the market that enough to manipulate the value of bitcoin are called whales. There are also called, blue whales, great white sharks ......

sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

Because of Big whale day trading is happening and its affect in crypto market price also this is the main problem of market because they are selling their coins and that’s why the price of btc is decreasing and if they don’t sell or invest again then the price of the btc will increase again.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

I think there must be a big whale making a day trade. What can you say about the falling and rising of Bitcoin market price lately?
When you say a big whale, do you mean one investor?
If one person sells around 1,000 Bitcoins, it will not affect the price very much.
Therefore, big whales will not affect the market unless there is consensus to raise or lower the price.

What drives the price is the supply/demand and the low demand resulting from the continued correction in addition to the lack of good news leads to weak demand.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

When you say a big whale, do you mean one investor?
You are right but I think he meant that the same investor can also manipulate market using other means besides selling off 1000 BTC(using influence or money) when he said "big whale"
What can you say about the falling and rising of bitcoin market price lately?
There is a high probability that a big whale is trying to manipulate the price but IMO they are not day trading because those guys wouldn't want to gain low profits from their actions. IMO bitcoin's price movements are caused merely by people exiting the market(specifically those noobs who entered the market when it was low).
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

The big whales can make affect in the market temporaily. Necessary steps should be taken to eradicate this sort of whales from the market. Otherwise, the investors are going to suffer.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

There are no proof if whales manipulate the price, i think the price of BTC going up and down according to bad and good news that exist in the market. Usually whales only keep their BTC for longterm investment because they are bought it when the price around $20 to $100 in 2011/2012.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

I was also thinking about this and i believe this is true,but the long im wondering this happen i admit to my self that even if I boycott this trading still i will be the loser

We know how whales move and we know whats their capacity so for sure we cant disagree with then but the question ig.do we have enough to sustain our needs ?if have not then stop this
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

At first i was just thinking that it is normal because there are many investors and some of them had sold their bitcoin due to their needs or whatsoever reason they sell their bitcoin though the price for now is not that good for selling. Yet, It has been almost 2 weeks when i saw bitcoin market price moves up and down and i think there must be a big whale doing day trade. What can you say about the falling and rising of bitcoin market price lately?
whale never traded day! That only wastes their time and they do not get too much profit by manipulating the market. Daily transactions are just preparatory steps for their pump or dump.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

...and it is not just bitcoin. not just trading. the big players (whales in trademarkets) are everywhere, and they rule, they make the global movement, show the direction where to go, so that they can earn
rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

This is more tha nnormal, and most of us are always appreaciating it when it happens because it is obvious that they are manipulating the price to make a little return. It also happens with bagholders of coins.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

Mostly believe that all these fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin are manipulated by the big whales. They manipulate so easily that the small traders are left with no option but to sell the coins. This is why the price goes up and down so much.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: