Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 96 times)
Lhez (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Im just a newbie in this industry and i joined bounties, but when i received a token its just a piece of shit, but i was thinking to trade all may coins so that it will be double and maybe for that i will earn a profit but the question is how to trade and please help me also how to sell and buy any coins??..i dont even know yet what are the steps in trading , selling and buying can anyone help me to it and regarding the gas how can i get it?
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

Sounds like you're still new to crypto so I'd HIGHLY recommend to NOT trade.  Unless you have deep experience trading non-crypto, like stocks or commodities, then you should just continue to do bounties, learn crypto... and accumulate established coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum.  Grow out from there; maybe look at the top-20 coins on CoinMarketCap, and then from there go even further.

Trading isn't easy, especially in 2018's market... so stay away.  If you want to transfer your bounty coins into an established coin then I think that's okay.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

I was newbie in this industry 6 month ago. But I wasn’t afrade. Register at trading-platform Binance for example (you don’t need to be identified) And try to trade with a little money. And then you’ll learn quickly. Cause your mistakes will be visible to you instantly. Attention: trade only money that you are not afraid to lose! Fear is a worst emotion  for trading
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:43:37 PM

Im just a newbie in this industry and i joined bounties, but when i received a token its just a piece of shit, but i was thinking to trade all may coins so that it will be double and maybe for that i will earn a profit but the question is how to trade and please help me also how to sell and buy any coins??..i dont even know yet what are the steps in trading , selling and buying can anyone help me to it and regarding the gas how can i get it?

In this regard, you need to be watchful, careful and vigilant
Don’t just join any bounties

You need to be vigilant observant make your researches too
You need to invest your time and data in the best bounty projects

Projects that you can be proud of
Projects that are fantastic

Just take your time
Make your researches and you will get the best bounties
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

in terms of trade you should have a little bit of initial capital to buy coins when again decreases or when again start up, because that's where we can achieve a little profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

Do lots of research before you start to trade. Learn how not to panic, when to buy, when to sell, how to choose which coin to buy. Read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0 you will find very useful information there.

Most important - invest only what you can afford to lose, as you are newbie I would suggest you to try exchange which has demo account. Try it first without real money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: