Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You guys are really fucking up here.  (Read 4811 times)
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:13:54 PM

The bitcoin ELITE have become the very entity they thought they were rallying against....i think its sort of amusing to watch.  You can TASTE the hypocrisy.....but that normal....fight the MAN until I GET MINE...then fuck everybody else.

What if someone would have shut down this forum not so long ago cause they believe bitcoin to be a danger?

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:14:18 PM

I was thinking about heading here: https://cryptocointalk.com/

This place isn't welcoming.

Post a sticky, give 30 days, then close the alt coin section.
=====================================

Force the issue. Can't say I will miss much else here since
there isn't much else I desire to bother with except for the
alt. coin section.

Just remember: there really is a paddle for every ass.

https://cryptocointalk.com/

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!

maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:18:15 PM

Have you guys ever moved into a brand new apartment building? Or maybe even a brand new neighborhood? Actually there are a lot of similarities. It often goes like this:

You are one of the first to get your keys, you barely ever see someone when you leave your house or come home. You never have to wait for the elevator. You never hear any of your neighbors, since there are none.

Then suddenly you start noticing it is getting busier. You have to wait before the elevator arrives. It is not by default at your floor anymore. You start meeting people in the hallway.

This is fun at first. You knew it was going to happen, but you are glad you are finally not alone anymore in the building.

After some more time your new neighbors are starting to annoy you. You actually liked the building being quiet. The elevator is always on the top floor, when you are at the ground level, or the other way around. You start hearing noises from neighbors, someone dropped something, someone slammed that door shut a little to hard. That b*tch from the 2nd floor is constantly taking your favorite parking spot.

Some people do not move further from this point on. But hey, maybe you shouldn't have moved to an apartment building in the first place if you want to be all on you own? Most people luckily realize that it's all in the game, and that they knew on forehand this would happen. The quiet period was nice, but actually it was that period that was out of the ordinary. Most people then start to get along with their neighbors, start to realize that you can't blame the guy from the top floor to take the elevator. You actually dropped a plate yourself last night. And that b*tch from the 2nd floor? She actually is an elderly lady, who can't walk that far anymore, so you leave the spot next to the door for her next time.

Let's hope that the people who moved into bitcointalk first belong to the second category of people, not the first.

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
Slingshot

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:22:35 PM

Some of us have been members of https://cryptocointalk.com/ for quite some time.

It just needs a little event like this to make a ground swell movement.

After all we're treated like red headed step children here, and worse!

It's enough to make me quit supporting bitcoin, if it didn't have such a giant lead.

They owe some of us. see below:

RE: https://bitcoin.org/ = that https , yea, your welcome. But don't bother saying
thank you for mentioning it, again and again, so we could get our act just a little
more together.

This will turn into a bitcointalk.org REVOLT. In fact I just started to REVOLT.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 12:25:31 PM

A revolt, lol. Some of you guys are blowing this a tad out of proportion.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Slingshot

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:25:56 PM

a lot of people have moved here and its taking off quite nicely.

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php

For the newbie's that sounds fine. Great. But this isn't about giveaways.

Over, and Out-a-here.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

So..., you know where I am headed.

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:48:56 PM

sure, ban it if you want to decrease this site's traffic..  Tongue
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:39:11 PM

If you close the whole forum, not only the altcoin section, you haven even less work, think about it.

Lazy Admins...want to close most active section.... Huh

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 03:46:29 PM

Here's a section with altcoins, giveaways, promos, bounties: http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php

Everyone can post, everyone can receive Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:01:24 PM

People love to go straight to politics, drama, and/or outright criminal subterfuge like the poster above me.  It's a damn shame.

I and many others are quite appreciate of the latitude bitcointalk has given to the altcoins and would hope for continued patience in that light.  

To those who support altcoins but are not appreciative of that latitude: take a hike, go build your own forum, or whatever.  
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 04:02:19 PM

I hope they do close it. Fuckin crybabies can take their ball and go home

sitefive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:04:22 PM

It is indeed time to shut down this section.

It adds nothing of value.

~BCX~

Dont listen to this retarded troll.

atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:06:52 PM

~BCX~

He is not only a troll, but a criminal.

If i went out in the real world and maliciously destroyed common law property, i would be in jail on misdeamor or felony destruction of property charges.  So would that clown also.  He is lucky i don't have more free time on my hands at the moment to query a law enforcement detective and ask a few questions.   I did get screencaps of his posts regarding Gamecoin, though.  Watch yourself, "BitcoinEXpress".
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:10:13 PM

After this I use Litecoin and even Dogecoin while trading when I have the chance. I started doing it when I heard others talking about it.

This will catch on. If people didn't respond to this type of treatment there wouldn't be a bitcoin in the first place.

WHY? Why would you do anything to push people away from bitcoin? You think the Altcoin people don't matter?

It seems that many of these hero members were just in the right place at the right time. That is all.

They cant even see how they are harming themselves and this forum.

Even if I didn't like the weird kid in high school, and didn't know the kid harassing/bullying him, I would step in. Afterwards, I would now hate the kid doing the bullying. The fact that you have no idea what I'm talking about right now will be your demise guys.LOL. Dense, completely dense. Roll Eyes
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:14:09 PM

I'm new to the whole bitcoin/altcoin scene and the only reason I came to this forum was for the altcoins section and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I keep reading of all these "senior members" complaining about the altcoins but without the altcoins would bitcoin be where it is today? No one knows but I can tell you this without altcoins there wouldnt be as many new people joining the crypto world. From my experience when I first looked into the crypto world I looked into bitcoins and mining and said wow I joined in way to late because to mine bitcoins it's very expensive to get any real amount. Then I read more into it and found altcoins. That's just my opinion.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
sitefive

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:23:39 PM

~BCX~

If i went out in the real world and maliciously destroyed common law property, i would be in jail on misdeamor or felony destruction of property charges.  So would that clown also.  He is lucky i don't have more free time on my hands at the moment to query a law enforcement detective and ask a few questions.   I did get screencaps of his posts regarding Gamecoin.

Why would you call me a criminal?

You must have me confused with some one.

~BCX~

GTFO out of here BCX
No one cares about you

sitefive

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:29:04 PM

~BCX~

If i went out in the real world and maliciously destroyed common law property, i would be in jail on misdeamor or felony destruction of property charges.  So would that clown also.  He is lucky i don't have more free time on my hands at the moment to query a law enforcement detective and ask a few questions.   I did get screencaps of his posts regarding Gamecoin.

Why would you call me a criminal?

You must have me confused with some one.

~BCX~

Be scared.  Your anonymity over the internet is less guaranteeable than you think.

Provide some proof I am a criminal and exact details on how I have stolen coins from you.

You can't because I am not a criminal.

~BCX~

no but you are a troll dipshit

jballs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 04:36:15 PM

If you hate alt coins you should encourage the growth and popularity if the alt coin boom.

Jballs math: as the number of altcoins approaches infinity, their value will approach zero

The exceptional/innovative coins will find a value. The rest will die.

Has anyone penciled the total coinage projected 12 months out on all altcoins up to say a week ago?

All that said I missed bitcoin aside from maybe being able to work in the related business somewhere. I would not have bought any except for altcoins (vtc only so far because it is innovative), and have probably turned 100 people into bitcoin buyers for the same reason. I tried to buy alts for cash and had to go to btc first.

Gateway drug. Or legit payment processor. Whatever it is in your best interest, stupid as they mostly are, stupid is what mostly is. Let them flourish like the orgy of mayflies they are and they will be nothing but a wiki footnote by fall.

Remember the flooz....

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
WutriCoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:55:56 PM

You can see the "spirit" of Bitcoin users in threads like this... It makes me sick.

It was easier for mod/admin to delete and ban all giveaways, then to open a subforum for giveaways and drive more users to forum. Really intelligent move! Good work!
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:11:29 PM

A Tad? more like WAAAY out of proportion.

We already have solutions here, there is no point for these posts.

1) No giveaway posts allowed, you are however allowed to post the location of the giveaway. This should be done in your main ANN post. Probably best to put it on the first post along with all the other coin info.

2) I dont see any other problems other than scams, and those are called out by us normally.

3) What else? Oh, hurt feelings.. oh my.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: