Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You guys are really fucking up here.  (Read 4823 times)
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:50:33 AM

Anyone that supports bit-fascism/authoritarianism, meaning Bitcoin as the only dominant, official currency, can't be trusted as far as you can throw them.  Centralization of power created in that manner is no different than the system we already have now.  What happens if Bitcoin is the only currency and the govt takes it over?  They can appoint Ben Bernanke to lead it, force new, fork updates to inflate the number to Dogecoin levels, redirect transaction fees to be sent straight to the IRS wallet, etc.

Bitcoin as the only currency has the potential to be a more Orwellian nightmare than the economic system we have now.  There has to be lots of competitors to have a free market, to prevent government from monopolizing it.

Beware of the current Bitcoin devs/Satoshi wannabes.  Their outward hostility to any coin besides Bitcoin truly shows they are either completely corrupt, or oblivious to the point I make in the paragraph above.  They cannot be trusted for this reason.

This describes them perfectly. Because how they are acting is why you actually hear people talking about staying away from bitcoin alittle. They truly represent a lot of them, and this would indicate that they will affect the price overall. Because it is actually too centralized in a way, and as usual when a too few people have too much power history repeats itself.

The reason bitcoin made it is the reason it may fail, if we don't expose these tyrants for who they are.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 06:59:14 AM

Just let it go guys. Many people made forums for altcoins. You can join other forums.

I'm sharing my forum for your giveaways, altcoins and anything else you need.

http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:55:06 AM

Read this thread.  You are all self evolved dilusional morons.  Get a life.  Who tyhe fucks cares about any of it. 

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 06:04:26 AM

This section is ugly, filled with copycat coins which are either scam or premined.
The section has to die, or implement approved only threads for new alts. No new or innovative features = can't release it on this forum.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:01:33 AM

I think some altcoins are becoming so successful that are threatening the existance of bitcoin in long term. Look at DOGE, many exchanges are trading all altcoins with DOGE now.

I never understood why LITECOIN has a big name. Its not worth mining. Not worth keeping. Not worth trading. I understand it was the first Scrypt based open source and base for 99% of the alts but still it should be treated as a standard, or a base not a coin itself.

So with LTC out of the way we only have BTC and DOGE that are valid. The rest are come and go stuff.
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:18:29 AM

This section is ugly, filled with copycat coins which are either scam or premined.
The section has to die, or implement approved only threads for new alts. No new or innovative features = can't release it on this forum.

I agree with part of what you said. If the coin is premined or instamined it has no place in this forum.

Coins without innovation are fine. It gives the developers the chance to promote and whoever promotes better wins like DOGE did with Olympics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: