Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:21:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market end or not?  (Read 2930 times)
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:53:25 AM

Difficult question. Personally, I thought that the beginning of the summer will be a turning point and the market will be bullish. But looking at the graphs for the last day you can see the opposite, which is very sad. It looks like the bear market never left us. What will be further difficult to predict.
There is nothing difficult about the question. Bear trend cannot last forever, however, no one knows exactly when it will end and when it will not, but one way or the other, every downtrend will always end and then uptrend sets in. The thing is a lot of people always feel a trend will just keep continuing, either up or down, but we have to understand that market will always reach a point of being oversold and overbought, irrespective of the time frame which eventually leads to a trend reversal.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

I think the market will stay red this month. There's this painful feeling every time I look at the market price so I prefer not to monitor it for this week. Nothing will change except for the fact that it continues to go down. It is safe to assume that it won't leave $6000 this month or worst, it can go below $6k. Staying positive and prepare to invest just in case it goes down again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:57:11 AM

I do not think it's end, because the bear market is just starting and it will continue until all the coins increase by 20-30%, so investors will become rich by investing in crypto.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

It's June, and it looks like the correction is still happening. But I think this kind of optimism is very important to keep the community wary of all possibilities. Crypto has its own way to reverse direction, and there is still a chance because the market never stops, and all still can happen.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

The bear market will most definitely end but the thing is when it will end. As we all know bear markets have a reputation of lasting for a while sometimes a couple of years altogether which would mean that we still have quite a long wait ahead of us before the bear ends and the market goes into another bull
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

There is no certainty that the bears market will end this month, but in fact it is very desirable, because the red market is already bored, but I still keep my coins and hope for the best.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

nobody knows if it is end or not. but there are good signs. for example today another korean exchange platform is hacked but price did not went down at all. it is a sign that there is no way to down anymore.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

Looking at the present market situation bear market will continue and still, we will see more downtrends possible until the market correction is nt over we will see the same situations again and again so by this year end we can expect a market bounce back to previous all-time high prices
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

If it does then surely many people hope this will end soon. many people already want to get great results for investment. Even so, of course, a lot of people who should be more patient again because of the bear market won't be known until when it will happen.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

I do not understand why somebody decided that the bear market should end in June. I think in the best case we can wait for the transition to the bull market closer to the fall. Now the holiday season and I see no signs of growth.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

I think, it will be officially possible to state the end of the bear market when the bitcoin will cost $18000 again, and Eth - $1500. The return to the previous highs will quickly lead to achievement of new tops and rapid growth of all cryptomarket. We are just waiting.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

you cant never know when is bear or bull market begins, so just keep doing your crypto game anytime and sell when its bull market =))
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

you cant never know when is bear or bull market begins, so just keep doing your crypto game anytime and sell when its bull market =))
Prior to that, they constantly said that in the spring there would be a turn of the crypto-currency market. All spring this did not happen, even the situation worsened. Now came June and say that the turn will be in June. But no one knows this. So until next year, we can assume that there will be a reversal.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

It very unlikely to have a good prediction what will happen this month of june because cryptocurrency is very volatile. The good news is whatever it is bearish or bullish the market is 2-3 years from now your coin will have greater value compare the present value as of now.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

The bulls and bears everything here is unpredictable for us. I think one can never predict what's coming up front in the crypto space for two reasons 1) Decentralized 2) Hacks
Everyone knows investment occurs here on decentralized mode thus giving everyone limitless power to sell or buy. With sells it can bring up negative market in which we are currently. Hacks, well it's getting very common these days and with each hack we loose lot of money from the total cap and bear starts.
It will end when such stuff is overcome really.
RAMZA

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

It seems to me that the trend has already changed. Soon there will be a rapid growth of the whole market.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

I think the bear market will be throughout 2018. Perhaps the changes will take place at the end of this year, but I think that the bull market will be in 2019. Maybe I'm wrong and it will happen much sooner. I'd like to make a mistake.
Way2Cool

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

most TA experts said the downtrend will continue until september.
I do not know what to believe, I hope the downtrend will end quickly because I'm losing a lot of money with all these dumps.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

people speculate no one can actually predict the market movement, market is determine by demand and supply and as long as demand pass supply the price will keep increasing but if the reverse is the case then the market price will be going down.
vanegl

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

It is difficult to know when the bear market will end, the market changes every day, but hope that June will be the month that we are all waiting for
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: