Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:20:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market end or not?  (Read 2930 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

Nobody really knows. People said the bear market would end in April, May, June, etc. Your best bet is to buy and hold good projects. I like to invest in one solid, reputable coin, like VeChain, and one high potential low market cap coin like Morpheus Network. I'll wait out the market to return to bull with solid holds.
Noone yeah , but things seems leading to longer bearish period... Won't completely bounced back anytime soon. Just a little rise to get down even more and repeat. We have experienced it so far , several times go down bigger than how much rise it was. Take this kind moment as a benefit to keep buying continuously... Till the dips reached.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

The recent price movements of bitcoin are good. It has already stopped falling and gradually strengthened the position. Daily trading volume is rather high, therefore people have not lost their interest in bitcoin. The most important thing now is to fix at the point of $7000 and I think the bear market will be over.
PeterTom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

I also heard from a few knowledgeable people that in July the market will start to grow. But personally, I think that we will just take a breather, and then continue the fall.
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

This moment is impossible to judge, but the market has now been recovered, but does not represent a bear market is over, but the recent crash will have plenty of capital outflow, may flow into the currency, it will bring a wave of rising
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

It is hard to tell if the bear market will continue but I guess it will stop anytime soon because the price of Bitcoin and altcoin are already on sale. If the bear market continue, 828 even whales are affected with this and they won't let it happen because they are the one who manipulate the market.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

No, this will run till auguest. Please wait if you are going to invest. Try to hodl in tusd. Thats the best thing.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

It is possible that the market will grow only after 3 years, since such cycles have already been seen previously, it is all fueled by the fact that there are 160,000 bitcoins of Mt. Gox. exchange, but also do not forget that we are dealing with a crypt and it is not predictable, I am preparing for an even greater Bear market and at the same time I hope for growth in the short time.
End or not can be answered by time because this is really unpredicted situation when we invest in crypto.
Expert also dont know about bitcoin future so how do we know whether the cyptocurrency is in end of bear or not. Just do what you believe to make more confident.
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

It is, but don't worry about that, we will face the new one soon, it is just the heating before actual prices going up high, so prepare yourself to that, because soon you would need to have many tokens in order to sell them by high prices!

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

I'm not sure that the bearish market will end in June, most likely it will continue until September. In the summer there will be slight ups and downs, but now the market hasn't the main thing - trading volumes, and if the volumes drop, then the price decreases, it's necessary to infuse new money.
fzavertuk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

It seems to me that this is the case because the whole market is going down right now, my wallets are completely red, sad but true.
kukuxam

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

In the last couple of years summer never been very bullish. So, I think we might see spikes and some roller-coaster but unless we see some really big and good news, I wouldn't expect a recovery and bullish feelings before October-November. Undecided
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

Guess June is about to finish and we are still seeing bear market, I think in crypto market, No one can actually predict the price of coins in the market, market flows in the direction we least expect. Let's hope July will bring bullish days for us.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

Looks like you are getting impatient and if that is so than maybe you invested more than you can afford to lose. That's why its said to not invest your savings or money that you may need into the crypto markets, as it could take a long time for the markets to recover once they enter into a bear cycle. And when the current bear market will end is not clear, it could even take years if it follows the last bear cycle trend.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

The bullish market is not over yet, and will end most likely closer to September, all we see is not the market growth at the moment, but the usual correction.Be patient friends!

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

The bullish market is not over yet, and will end most likely closer to September, all we see is not the market growth at the moment, but the usual correction.Be patient friends!
Why September? Do you have market calendar?  Wink All that we can is to predict or wait when the price will go up. And not as pump but as long smooth trend. That's important. Sometime I think that it not will be in this year. I'd want to mistake
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

Unfortunately there is no special calendar for bear market or bull market. Earnings opportunities are available in every market. Especially when i'm waiting for the bull market, i try to make money by following the individual rising opportunities experienced in some cryptos.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

Unfortunately there is no special calendar for bear market or bull market. Earnings opportunities are available in every market. Especially when i'm waiting for the bull market, i try to make money by following the individual rising opportunities experienced in some cryptos.
but such a calendar will not be, because today the entire crypto-currency market is managed artificially. This is in my opinion. Because a lot of big whales use the current situation In order to deflate more crypto currency from ordinary users at a cheap price.
tofus

Activity: 347

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Nobody knows the future. But I think bear market will end if BTC prices move above 12k in the short term.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

I think still is not over. If bitcoin is gonna be in this price bear market will be here, first signal of bullish is when Bitcoin start to climb very fast to high and high prices if this dont happen so we still will be here.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

I think that while the bears are still strong. The market makes attempts to rebound, but the trend is still falling. Therefore, we still need to wait and only then start to buy the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: