Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market end or not?  (Read 2930 times)
lucy5632

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

Bear market as we see still is same I think this will continue till Bitcoin price will be like this, bear market will over when Btc is going to break 10k$ resisteance if not still we ll stay in this bear.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

The market still continues to be in a bear state as we can all see it. Coins prices keeps getting dipper by the day. Generally speaking however, I think this bear market have of a thing will last quite some period of time as we still lagging behind in the trade volume rate compared to what we need to get out of the bear side to the bull side.
hoanggiangg000

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

From the next quarter of the year we can expect the bullish trend. Probably by this month end the bearish trend of the market will come to an end. Still it is not a confirmed statement, because the cryptocurrency market is totally dependent from external market based on which things happen in an unpredictable way.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.
its really hard to say or even to predict when this bear market will end. we cant say that by the end of june, market will start to recover.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

Bear market as we see still is same I think this will continue till Bitcoin price will be like this, bear market will over when Btc is going to break 10k$ resisteance if not still we ll stay in this bear.
Market  trend simply depending on BTC price motion, once it grows, the entire market will follow. It is really hard to stop such trend cause that is how crypto market works. It won't be stabilize anymore nor it will continuously going up or down. May just accept it and manage to control our self from that events.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

The crypto market is not only one of the most volatile, but also the highest to predict one, otherwise it would be pretty easy to invest in and we would get low profits. Nobody can be sure now which trends we will see soon.
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.
its really hard to say or even to predict when this bear market will end. we cant say that by the end of june, market will start to recover.

Yes bro i agree. Bear market cannot be predicted since a lot of FUDs are going on the market and we need to just focus more on buying their cheap tokens and hold it until it become bullish.  Wink we just need to trust the projects and invest what we can afford to lose. right?
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

I also think that bear market will end this june since we are slowly approaching to Q3 of the year in which most developments occur in each and every coin. Also to think that we are down for almost 6 months. The recovery might appear very soon however bullmarket will appear on Q4 or early 2019.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

June comes already to an end, but the market wasn't developed absolutely. Falling has only continued. The market of cryptocurrencies is very not predictable. As we see he doesn't submit to forecasts. But I very much hope that in the next months the situation in the market will change and the market will begin the growth.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

It is difficult to say when the bear market will end as it is so transient. I also hope that it will be green on July and that s why do not make any moves just hodl and wait
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

I think the bearish trend is already over and the market is in a state of consolidation which lasts for about 2 months already.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

This bear market has extended a lot. This is indeed a point of concern but BTC seems to maintain $5800 support zone which means this is the lowest market levels. Such levels are best time to buy altcoins and expand your portfolio. Don't panic sell at this moment. Rather invest in ICO and altcoins which have potential project to go with in future.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

its just a saying, there's no evidence that this june will be the end of bear market this 2018. and it's almost end of the month, there is no clue or hints that bear market will start to end.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
dkmartin

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

I hope so but I will not expect on that since this market is really unpredictable this year.
If its still a bear market, I will just keep on investing with good coins like bitcoin so for me.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

Why the bear market is over? I think it's too early to talk about it. For example, technical analysis says that the falling trend is not broken yet.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

its just a saying, there's no evidence that this june will be the end of bear market this 2018. and it's almost end of the month, there is no clue or hints that bear market will start to end.
yes it's just a prediction, related to true or not, it's a problem later, the most important of every market condition later we have to remain optimistic if conditions like now will surely pass.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

Man, bear market exists from january. It was hard to miss that fact. However, I believe that we are close to the end of this correction, because bull began to show some signs of their power. I hope that at the end of this summer we will see nice uptrend in whole market. But it can go lower, nobody really knows it, smart money can manipulate the market but when it panic sell or buy nobody can control this massive cash flow.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:03:09 PM

I think that we can expect another fall.  A bear market can end suddenly, when no one expects, and all holders desperate.  It's hard to predict something. Bitcoin is able to surprise and many people understand this.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

It is really hard to predict when the bear market is over or still on, because this price is really depends on the markets supply and demand. We really dont know when the price of the coin or atlcoins began to go up or it still continues to go down. If you are really suffering into this market downtrend, better dont panic sell it. Just hold your coins and altcoins until the market goes to normal again.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

People claiming bitcoin being a bubble will soon rush into bitcoin once the price of btc shoots up.
People will definitely Jump in when the rally starts. Everyone is playing safe. And the rally will start, only when whales start playing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: