Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market end or not?  (Read 2930 times)
Lamborgini

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:25:51 AM

There may be a lot of growing speculation about Cryptocurrency.
But I do not really believe that.
I believe that if there is any development about Cryptocurrency then I would rather prove myself.
Various speculations appear to influence the minds of many, but I prefer to prove it with time.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

I don't believe any speculation. I saw countless speculations at the beginning of the year, but none of them is correct. Although it is now in a bear market, there are still many opportunities to make money!

JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

I've heard that most of guys are telling that we will fight the end of bear market in June 2018, so there's only few days left. I am really anticipate in that. Because I am tired of all these red signs.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

I do not really think the bear period has ended because though there are some slight changes but it is still very low. I know this time will pass and the bull period will come soon, it only needs more patience.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

It is really hard to say when it will end; but one thing for sure is that we will continually have the bear/bull circle from period to period. Only question would be what is the price of the coin at those points. One of the things that affect the bear/bull cycle are heavy influences in the market, especially those who hold a lot of the coins. For now they can decide how that market moves, by dumping/or buying a lot - especially what are considered shitcoins.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

No one truly knows when a bear market will end, we're still in a bear market as of right now, but if you really consider whats happening with the charts, we still havent really broken market structure and some would argue we've only been moving sideways for a while. Nevertheless, i believe its good to expand your horizons in times like this especially with accumulating assets. Idk if you're into the idea of ICOs but i'll give you a few to check out just in case.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

Although the prices are not so low as the last bottom prices, I still think the bear season continues. To be sure, I think it is necessary that following the next prices and the news.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Griffin10

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

no over yet
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

Bearish trend will end suddenly strong growth. The main thing is not to sell, otherwise you will buy then expensive.I don't think it will happen in summer, I think we are waiting for autumn which will show good growth. There is no sense to sell or panic, now the market expects patience and humility from us. The strongest will win, these are the realities of the securities market and the crypto-currency market. To become rich you have to wait.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

certainly it must be end soon. all news in the market are good. So, there is no doubt that you should buy some good coins now and hold it to get high profit

ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

I doubt that the end of the bear market, will still shake and very much sink your portfolio, very easy )

I have been constantly watching the situation on the crypto market. I cannot say that now we can see any bear or bull tendencies. The prices of the cryptocurrencies are changing so often that you can never make any predictions.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

The bear market is in near of the end point
But it's not the end right now
I think the end is gonna be in a few weeks (with a market recovery + 2 more weeks)
Also the recovery process will be really hard and painful as in my opinion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

I doubt that the end of the bear market, will still shake and very much sink your portfolio, very easy )

I have been constantly watching the situation on the crypto market. I cannot say that now we can see any bear or bull tendencies. The prices of the cryptocurrencies are changing so often that you can never make any predictions.
yes, nobody can predict a market ,but we see in the year before it, the price of crypto or altcoin will rise in the middle of the year until the end of the year and you see now altcoin prices are starting to rise slowly
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

certainly it must be end soon. all news in the market are good. So, there is no doubt that you should buy some good coins now and hold it to get high profit
You know it is hard to assume that bear market will end. Actually if their is good news, demands, and adaptions growth will occur in the market. Instead, we can buy some during the bear market so when bull run start we are in good phase already.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

It saddens me to say that this bear market is not yer finish and seems to last until the end of the year. The crypto world is really quite and the hype is no longer there. I still believe that we will be able to get back
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:20:45 PM

It saddens me to say that this bear market is not yer finish and seems to last until the end of the year. The crypto world is really quite and the hype is no longer there. I still believe that we will be able to get back

If seeing the past history then this bear market will be till August or September and then we can see the Price moving up but the Max we can see below $15000 price this year so don't expect that it go more then that
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

I think bear market will be at least until September-October. According to future news, market may move a bit. Especially with regulations, market will be better.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:37:33 AM

I'm afraid it's far too early to call the end of the bear market. It may take weeks or months, let's hope not years. Technical chart too damaged for such a fast reverse.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

I'm afraid it's far too early to call the end of the bear market. It may take weeks or months, let's hope not years. Technical chart too damaged for such a fast reverse.
It seems right, even though market turns into green but it doesn't it is on the recovery stage. It totally takes weeks for that and see all coins gradually growing up. But even it takes so long but there is nothing to worry cause it won't disappoint us, only we give trust into crypto.  
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

No, the bear market is not over yet and I'm afraid we're only in the middle of it. I hope by the end of the year everything will be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: