Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market end or not?  (Read 2930 times)
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

Nobody can tell when the bear market will end.
Short term market performance is really hard to predict even for experts.
If you believe in cryptocurrency, then hold it for a long time and you will be surprised in a good way.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

Not now and not in the near future i think, the price will stagnant until last year based on annual trends. Let see it in the beginning of 2019, now is the right time to buy some potential coins (btc, eth) so you will get your profit when it hit the beginning of Q1 2019. But somehow anything can be happened in cryptocurrency, lets hope bear will end soon and the price recover again.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mabyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

the summer holiday season usually leads the market in a protracted flat. Activity is minimal and this point is skillfully used by puppeteers manipulating the market. how long will the bear market is difficult to say but we can definitely assume that bitcoin is still coming down to$5000
JennyGreen

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

still going my friend
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

I think bear market will be long yet. It is not important changes for crypto. All gov's want to regulate and get taxes from investors and traders. Soft is poor. Binance is the biggest exchange and have been hacked. Are they don't have enough money for develop?
panchangjiang

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

Yes, I think the bear market will definitely end, but this may take a long time, this is a process you have to wait patiently. Tongue
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

Yes, it will come to an end, the market will rebound in the next few months, so do not worry too much, just be sure to hold your penny, that's why I think the market I'm always up and I always hold my coin.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

The end of the bear market is the beginning of a bull market. See if there is still no condition for the re-emergence of the bull market. The market is still lacking in popularity, and global regulatory policies are still wavering. It still needs time.
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

I don`t share the same opinion on the topic of bear market. I was predicting the summer of 2018 as the one of the lowest points of the market. Simply because of the new laws and regulations for crypto in different countries. I also believe that it will recover until the winter of 2019.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

Bear market, where? Find the right project and you find yourself in a bull market! Overal market will revive step by step i guess but no btc under 6k is what i expect. Greeting! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

as expected the bear market has ended and now bullish growth begins! It is necessary to buy altkoins for the next 6 months and wait for profits!
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:08:37 AM

I think that all this has caused a significant reduction in the price of cryptocurrency and I do not expect that the downward trend will continue and for a persistent bear market reason, I am referring to uncertainty about cryptocurrency and ICO regulation, or brokers selling at the same time
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

This will be ending for sure, no market is destined to be for ever bearish. Since this is just a young age for the crypto markets i believe it's too soon for many people to say that this is the end for all of us here. All you have to do is ride the wave, the swing of up and down in order for you to survive. I am a full time here so i guess this is not new for me. I believe there are lots of surprises that will be coming for all of the holders and traders here so be patient.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
$anounimus$

Activity: 1792
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

it seems bear market is stopping and there is no bear market anymore, current market condition tends to go down because maybe from bad news attacking cryptocurrency price which finally make market tends to go down.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

I don't think that the bear market will end in July-August, perhaps this year it will not happen at all. It is possible to deceive the market, but this is only to shake out the last money from the remaining hamsters and inexperienced traders. Only after this will begin a smooth growth, and most likely it will only be in the next year, when no one will wait for the rise will not.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

Nobody can tell when the bear market will end.
Short term market performance is really hard to predict even for experts.
If you believe in cryptocurrency, then hold it for a long time and you will be surprised in a good way.

Guys, do you really see the bearish trend? I see how the altcoins and Bitcoin are going up and down. And that is it no different fluctuations are seen. Everything is like as it has to be, my friend.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

Bear market is almost over,  it's been around for a while,  affecting the price of all altcoins and bitcoin in general, I guess the bull will be around by August - September  I'm sure we definitely gonna be out of this bear market
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

A six month manipulation for the bear who made a big wall of the bitcoins price to rise again. Who knows, maybe these months are long enough to stop them. I also want to see green and hope that this could be the end. Bitcoin's price is a little bit higher now though.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Katfilka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

I do not know if this will be the month of the recovery of the cryptocurrency market, but I still hope that it arrives as soon as possible because I see a lot of pessimism around. I am optimistic because I believe in the sector and I do not think the recovery will be late, but I think there are also big speculators and "strong powers" that are influencing the market.
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.
Bear market is not over yet. I think that we are in a very important place. If Bitcoin falls below 6000, then we will fall further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: