Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market end or not?  (Read 2929 times)
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

Well these types of things are always difficult to call. I personally feel that the bear market will go on till at least the end of the year and most likely till 2020, when the next havening will happen, this could be the catalyst for the next bull run i think. That being said i dont think anyone here could make an accurate prediction

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

Unfortunately it is not ending, 6-7 months passed almost and still dropping what is happening to market we dont understand, I hope something change soon and we can see good increases.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

I heard people saying june will mark the end of bear market in 2018 what is your take on this, what makes you think bear market will end this month.

My opinion is maybe not maybe yes? that two opposite answer is just mark, as we really don't know exactly when the Market will go green June is the last month of the 2nd quarter of the year  I think its to early to speculate but according to my own experiences since 2014 the BULLISH trend will begin in the last Month of the 3rd quarter of the Year which is September.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

I think bear market will be at least until September-October. According to future news, market may move a bit. Especially with regulations, market will be better.

I don’t think so. Bitcoin just reached 10,000 months ago and since that started to go down. Now BTC is preparing for another bull run. Don’t miss this chance
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:56:20 AM

No i don't think they bear market is over, personally. In fact I think it's just 15 or 20% of the way through. I think it'll completely end in mid 2019 or 2020 if at all. Having said that, this is crypto and you can expect 100% rallies even in a bear market. You could also expect certain projects to outperform and give you handsome gains while some utterly crash and burn. That's just the nature of the market so be prepared and understand the risks.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:09:33 AM

Today I think we have hope for finally bear market over if the price goes up under $7000 we can change the game. It can be start of next bull run.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

NEO doing quite well today https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/neo/usd
other_slides

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

No one knows for sure whether the bear market will end in 2018. Everyone simply believes that this will happen. In the summer of 100% there will be no active growth in the crypto currency, as the bears have not yet left the crypto currency market.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

You can sometimes see some green percentages on the markets, but I don't think that we can say that this is the end of the bear season. In my opinion, expecting to see good prices and having good profits before 2019 would be very optimistic.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

In my opinion, yes
It has been ended a two weeks ago
But nobody know what tipe of surprise the cryptomarket can bring us tomorrow
So, just don't put all your money into a cryptoworld and divide your cryptocapital and invest into different coins (not in just one coin)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

This thought was born from hundreds of other people's predictions both from analysts nor investors who gave birth to another prediction (respective version), which eventually led to beliefs or assumptions for most cryptocurrency users that June was the end of the bear market.

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

I'm not sure about it, but from the market scenario prevailing we can say it has almost come to an end. The price of bitcoin has begun to move forward from the unexpected price fall going low to $6000 made each and everyone into panic. Now the growth taking place in a stable manner looks like the flourishing of bull market.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:28:45 AM

there is so many idiots on twitter saying this is the end,

look back 1 year ago, bitcoin was like 1500 usd, so this is just a dip in a bull market.

I have vol charts showing me, nothing much will happen, until NOV, DEC when a HUGE explosion up will occur and leave hodlers creaming in their jeans.

I hope all reading this, mark their calandars, and wear thick jeans these months. Mark my words my vol charts are pretty accurate ,

SO patience first, and then hang on to your jeans... lol... Good luck.  Grin Grin

Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

We still wear the bearish flag currently and it is expected to be on for the rest of July. The market however is expected to recover after September as we approach the last quarter and when the holidays happen, we have been on the bearish pattern for awhile and we are almost on the bull season.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

Nobody can tell when the bear market is going to end  it could end today , tomorrow or in two years but one thing is for sure it will end its just a matter of when so right now be patient and start filling up your bags with precious coins

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

It's really hard to tell if bear market has already ended. We're already in the third quarter but it looks like bear market is here to stay with us for another month or more. We can finally conclude that it has already ended if bitcoin will hit 7,000$ mark which is believe to be the strong resistance for bitcoin to breach now.

moeth

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

The bear market may continue for a while because many investors have given up on investment and many people panic to sell coins!
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

People say a lot. Therefore, you need to observe and draw your own conclusions. Now there is such a situation that everyone is waiting for pamp. Someone is already tired of waiting, someone lost hope, but many are waiting for pamp. Unfortunately, our faith is not enough to make this happen. There are big players who decide when there will be a pamp. For some reason it seems to me that the more we wait for pamp, the longer it will not be. I think whales now need to purchase at the lowest possible levels, and this will be possible only when many lose faith and will be ready to sell their bitcoin at very low prices.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Unfortunately it is not ending, 6-7 months passed almost and still dropping what is happening to market we dont understand, I hope something change soon and we can see good increases.
One has to wait a lot for getting their hands on money. Easy money is a bitter dream and the market takes time to recover. However we have some rise in the values of Bitcoin since the start of July and this might continue to grow and carry the rest of the market along as well.

We should be rising now if the speculation about the boom in December is right and I this we will have one because it has been some time Bitcoin is static in the market and everything in the crypto market happen for some reason.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

According to Anthony Pomliano the bear market could last for a while...

https://coincodex.com/article/2329/cryptocurrency-bear-market-could-still-last-for-a-while-according-to-anthony-pompliano/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: