Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟[ANN][ICO] CURAIZON - Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving lives!🌟  (Read 2394 times)
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

The concept of providing relief and should be a concern for those of us who care about health, I am sure that Curaizon is able to kick the blockchain world with a combination of health.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGenius10

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:35:08 AM

I’m glad this project has a utilitarian use. Too many ICOs nowadays spam the words data and blockchain without having any real uses.
AnimeKingman

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

During an Interview with the CEO I saw on Youtube he went into depth about how much effort has gone into this project; and how qualified everyone involved really is. Curiazon is a carefully formulated project. Expect big things.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

What problem does the Curaizon solve❓
CuraServe technology in Curaizon helps  to ensure that patients are taking their medicines as prescribed by their doctor. By doing this, Curaizon helps patients to live longer and having healthier lives.
Mwhitlatch

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

What problem does the Curaizon solve❓
CuraServe technology in Curaizon helps  to ensure that patients are taking their medicines as prescribed by their doctor. By doing this, Curaizon helps patients to live longer and having healthier lives.

Yes! Despite the market its usage will ensure its success
CryptoGenius10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

But more often the doctor misdiagnoses the disease suffered by the patient, it could be because the doctor is unable to dig deeper into what the patient feels, so that the drug is not effective against the patient's disease, this can also be referred to as drug non-adherence. Then can Curaizon provide a solution to this problem?

I don’t believe the technology in our current society exists to prevent misdiagnosed issues. Certain diseases like UC and Crohns  often resemble each other, but the treatments differ. In those instances it wouldn’t be drug non-adherence but something entirely different. This technology through CuraServe is a step in the right direction tho.
AnimeKingman

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

But more often the doctor misdiagnoses the disease suffered by the patient, it could be because the doctor is unable to dig deeper into what the patient feels, so that the drug is not effective against the patient's disease, this can also be referred to as drug non-adherence. Then can Curaizon provide a solution to this problem?

I don’t believe the technology in our current society exists to prevent misdiagnosed issues. Certain diseases like UC and Crohns  often resemble each other, but the treatments differ. In those instances it wouldn’t be drug non-adherence but something entirely different. This technology through CuraServe is a step in the right direction tho.

Yes there's a lot of issues this doesn't solve but that doesn't take away from the issues that it does indeed solve. Nothing can accomplish everything but if everyone did their part we could solve a lot more problems in the world.
CryptoGenius10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

Yes there's a lot of issues this doesn't solve but that doesn't take away from the issues that it does indeed solve. Nothing can accomplish everything but if everyone did their part we could solve a lot more problems in the world.

I agree things need to be taken one step at the time. This is definitely a step in the right direction that could bring about a positive change in our community.
AnimeKingman

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

I agree things need to be taken one step at the time. This is definitely a step in the right direction that could bring about a positive change in our community.

Now all that has to happen is adoption by the crypto community for these projects that have a real purpose; and not rallying behind pipe dreams and companies that have produced absolutely nothing yet.
Mwhitlatch

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

This is a very interesting idea about Data Privacy on you facebook post, but I have a little question, though. Will law enforcement be able to access patient data without patient's consent/knowledge?

I agree that this is an issue and I hope that isnt the case, I'm sure it would help collect some criminals but my personal liberties matter to me as well.
Solondrado

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:44:23 AM

This is a very interesting idea about Data Privacy on you facebook post, but I have a little question, though. Will law enforcement be able to access patient data without patient's consent/knowledge?

I agree that this is an issue and I hope that isnt the case, I'm sure it would help collect some criminals but my personal liberties matter to me as well.

I wouldn't thnk it would be. Not with all the changes taking place in the industry.
AnimeKingman

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

I wouldn't thnk it would be. Not with all the changes taking place in the industry.

The changes are a positive; but all the NEGATIVE press from people seeking ill gotten gains has wrecked the Cryptosphere and especially the ICOsphere. I think ICO's are significantly better than this time last year; but facing much worse of a market. I think within 2 years ICO's will fair better; especially since the USA will have decided what to do with them by then.
Mwhitlatch

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

The changes are a positive; but all the NEGATIVE press from people seeking ill gotten gains has wrecked the Cryptosphere and especially the ICOsphere. I think ICO's are significantly better than this time last year; but facing much worse of a market. I think within 2 years ICO's will fair better; especially since the USA will have decided what to do with them by then.

Has there been any updates from the team on a sale? Or what's going on here?
AnimeKingman

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

Has there been any updates from the team on a sale? Or what's going on here?

The Website Seems to be working again to buy tokens. It was down for an amount of time.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

The Curaizon project conceptualizes health, where this project innovates and develops health that is very useful for humans. But not all investors like the concept of health. for that, dev and his team must have a brilliant idea to convince investors to be able to join. Hopefully this project will be successful and growing.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

The Curaizon project conceptualizes health, where this project innovates and develops health that is very useful for humans. But not all investors like the concept of health. for that, dev and his team must have a brilliant idea to convince investors to be able to join. Hopefully this project will be successful and growing.
but lately many health platform projects have also achieved their softcap, like DClinic, maybe CURAIZON can become the next successful ico-based health,
the team and the developer must try hard, because the market is bad
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

The impact of the project can be significant with costs savings and also enhanced health of patients. Pipeline is interesting and data collection can be rapid. Dev strategy is good with a fast go to market.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:59:27 AM

Maintain real-time communication services from Curaizon with health care providers and reports on patient behavior
will make the patient feel comfortable ... is good
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

Maintain real-time communication services from Curaizon with health care providers and reports on patient behavior
will make the patient feel comfortable ... is good
how much is the total supply of Curaizon tokens? I don't see some important information about their ICOs and Tokens, all I see is the price and bonus of ICO Curaizon, unfortunately the bonus is only 5% in my opinion this will be difficult to attract investors

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

Overall I like it a lot, its the type of project that I believe is making use of big data well and where government departments dont excel and need private companies to help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: