Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The well known SCAM Matyas Zaborszky continues these scams in the ICO's sector  (Read 157 times)
MatyasZaborszkyScam (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 6

John -ICO and Cryptocurrency Expert investigation

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

The now well known SCAM Matyas Zaborszky continues these scams in the ICO's sector.

Thanks to the false information they have been spreading for one year now on his Linkedin profile and his webiste, he has managed to create a false reputation as an expert in PR. And in this way he still manages to scam companies every day with these accomplices.

We have already repeatedly denounced this scam Matyas Zaborszky following the many testimonials received, but unfortunately the cryptocurrency sector and more precisely the sector of ICO continues to be scammed by Matyas Zaborszky and these accomplices.

Very soon we will broadcast a very long investigation on this scam of Matyas Zaborszky, with new testimonies and new evidence.

In the meantime, help us to denounce this scam Matyas Zaborszky by sharing the most posible this article, and if you too are a victim of this crook Matyas Zaborszky contact us immediately at matyaszaborszkyscam@tuta.io

John - Team Leader of ICO and Cryptocurrency Expert investigation -
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:02:10 AM

I never heard of him. Maybe he scams the blockchain-ignorant people who are not part of this community. If he tried to sell his scam in here, everyone would be unforgiving and warn the newbs.
Anamg

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

This man is really gaining some trust on the internet continuing with his attemptions of fraud. And i can say from my experience that he is very good with it
MatyasZaborszkyScam (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 6

John -ICO and Cryptocurrency Expert investigation

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Yes Angry, and this week we have again received new complaints from people and company scammed by Matyas Zaborszky!
We will write a very complete articles in the coming days on Medium.com
I will put the link here

John - Team Leader of ICO and Cryptocurrency Expert investigation -
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: