Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to write a quality and useful topic.  (Read 132 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

Also I was think about how write a quality and useful topic on this forum. Almost I have got that point and I am going to share it. So that I can learn more by discuss about that point. I am wrong or right.

For quality and useful topic we need to identify a problem on crypto related.

Then research about the solution. Once you get solution then you can make a topic about the problem. So many members can learn from your post.

For example: why crypto market downtrend now?
This is current situation. You can research about that and can make a topic.

Unnecessary topic on this forum will be counted a spam. So be careful about it. Another thing, before you make any new topic you should use search option here. Because if some one already make a topic your similar, there is no need to make same topic. You can help by reply his post.

For keep clean and spam free this forum you can report shitposter or spammer to moderator if you found. And you can make post about alt account holder and bounty cheater. I think this kind of post will count as a quality post.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptosandy1987

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:13:13 AM

Quality post: 1.knowledge is valuable with right place....like don't post about alt coins in Bitcoin discussion....
2.Langugae should be good...... Grammatically correct with right spelling....

Useful Post: 1.Large no. Of threads with some questions has have been created day by day,you can answer those questions.
2.Help the new members,they have lot of confusion about the forum.

Netscouters.com ⌁[ Decentralized football investments
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––  and funding Eco-System ]⌁
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

In order to write a quality and useful topic we need to have proper idea regarding the subject we want to write about.
The post should be constructive, should not contain grammatical error and clean( It's always a good habit to skip change of colors)! Copying and pasting information that are already readily available in google means no good. It's always a good option to write and explain with whatever knowledge we have instead of searching google and making a good post which is almost useless.
Read and learn, this forum has a wealth of information.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

There are a lot of topics that is already discussed on this forum but some people deliberate reinvent the wheel and ask or post the same thing again. To write a quality post ensure it will be beneficial to the community and it has some uniqueness attached to it.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

For quality and useful topic we need to identify a problem on crypto related.

Then research about the solution.
Additional, don't forget to not copy paste the research. What's the point of the post if you only copy paste it even though you share those knowledge in the crowd, it's like stealing an idea.
before you make any new topic you should use search option here. Because if some one already make a topic your similar, there is no need to make same topic. You can help by reply his post.
Reminders, it is possible the check the previous posts of other members here, but replying in the old megathreads is not a good idea either. I am very sure that what you are going to reply in that thread has been discussed a hundred times.
For keep clean and spam free this forum you can report shitposter or spammer to moderator if you found. And you can make post about alt account holder and bounty cheater. I think this kind of post will count as a quality post.

Absolutely, if you see a copy pasted post report in the meta. We don't want our forum to be populated with those kind of people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: