Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Bionic Lead The Electronic Market 🔥 More than 11K community🔥  (Read 21253 times)
GoodForGood

Activity: 311
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

By the way, I would also like to note that the functioning on the platform of the Etherium simplifies the introduction of blockchain technology, which explains the interest not only of new start-ups, but also of large software developers. So I think that this project has a great chance of success and it will only progress. I am pleased to invest it a little later

And can you imagine that the maximum fees can be about $ 6,000,000.00? While the cost of one token is $ 0.02

Yes, but do not forget that the minimum investment amount is $ 50. But it's even better, because immediately it will be clear who is ready to participate in the project, and who is not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

By the way, I would also like to note that the functioning on the platform of the Etherium simplifies the introduction of blockchain technology, which explains the interest not only of new start-ups, but also of large software developers. So I think that this project has a great chance of success and it will only progress. I am pleased to invest it a little later

And can you imagine that the maximum fees can be about $ 6,000,000.00? While the cost of one token is $ 0.02

Yes, but do not forget that the minimum investment amount is $ 50. But it's even better, because immediately it will be clear who is ready to participate in the project, and who is not

Certainly. Moreover, it seems to me that it will be better to follow the dynamics of the development of the project and the involvement of other companies in it. Although, given that it has a lot of advantages in comparison with other such projects, it seems to me, it will haven't any problems with the involvement
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

Hello! I really like this project and its team. I would especially like to note that the project guarantees the security of transactions. Now it is very important and I am glad that Bionic contributes to the strengthening of the crypto-currency market.
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Hello! I really like this project and its team. I would especially like to note that the project guarantees the security of transactions. Now it is very important and I am glad that Bionic contributes to the strengthening of the crypto-currency market.
Greetings. With you it's hard not to agree. Lately, a lot of scammers have appeared. And this is depressing. Therefore, yes, Bionic is a ray of hope for all of us.
Abamath

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

Greetings. With you it's hard not to agree. Lately, a lot of scammers have appeared. And this is depressing. Therefore, yes, Bionic is a ray of hope for all of us.
I also like that this platform makes payments anonymous. Which is also very important now. Do you agree with me?
Vercruzy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

I also like that this platform makes payments anonymous. Which is also very important now. Do you agree with me?
Oh yeah. Reliability and anonymity is great. Personally, I completely trust this project and do not regret at all that I have invested in it. And I advise you to do the same.
Abamath

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

Oh yeah. Reliability and anonymity is great. Personally, I completely trust this project and do not regret at all that I have invested in it. And I advise you to do the same.
To be honest, in the near future I plan to invest in this project. A good idea, good design and a great team contribute to this!
Vercruzy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

To be honest, in the near future I plan to invest in this project. A good idea, good design and a great team contribute to this!
Nice to hear this. I would like to wish the project team good luck in its implementation. I hope that they will succeed and soon we will be able to make full use of the services of plaforum.
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

It is immediately evident that the project was done by professionals. The design is quite modern, everything is very beautifully decorated and pleases the eye. Well, about the idea of the project, then I should praise it separately (and that's to praise, not criticize).
Umagorna

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

It is immediately evident that the project was done by professionals. The design is quite modern, everything is very beautifully decorated and pleases the eye. Well, about the idea of the project, then I should praise it separately (and that's to praise, not criticize).

I agree with you. And you can separately praise white paper. I saw a lot of white papers, but this one is for me one of the best. Its design is suitable for the project, everything is pretty aesthetically pleasing and presentable. In general, I am pleased with this project
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

I agree with you. And you can separately praise white paper. I saw a lot of white papers, but this one is for me one of the best. Its design is suitable for the project, everything is pretty aesthetically pleasing and presentable. In general, I am pleased with this project

By the way, I also like this white paper that it has some training moments, where such basic terms in this sphere are explained very easily, such as cryptocyrrency, blockchain, smart contacts. Even those users who have just joined this sphere, can easily understand the most important concepts. This is another plus in favor of this project
Umagorna

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

By the way, I also like this white paper that it has some training moments, where such basic terms in this sphere are explained very easily, such as cryptocyrrency, blockchain, smart contacts. Even those users who have just joined this sphere, can easily understand the most important concepts. This is another plus in favor of this project

With this I can't argue. Even I, who considered myself a person who knows quite well about this topic, found some moments that were new and informative to me. You are so good at presenting information, so it still have to be able to. So, guys, you are cool! Wink
JustOleg

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

With this I can't argue. Even I, who considered myself a person who knows quite well about this topic, found some moments that were new and informative to me. You are so good at presenting information, so it still have to be able to. So, guys, you are cool! Wink

For me, it's commendable that the team is more customer-oriented and user-oriented than its own benefit (I thought so). This is shown by the fact that they wants to make a scam free, on which they focuses their attention in white paper. I hope that it will be like that
Umagorna

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

For me, it's commendable that the team is more customer-oriented and user-oriented than its own benefit (I thought so). This is shown by the fact that they wants to make a scam free, on which they focuses their attention in white paper. I hope that it will be like that

I also hope that this will be the case when this platform is released. I am also pleased that the company is also going to simplify the financial transactions between electronic companies. As an employee in such a company I can say that it is beneficial for them and therefore most likely will draw attention to this project
zhouxianli

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

Hello! This is a very good project and I'm happy to work with him. He has an advanced website design, excellent white paper and a good team.
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Hello! This is a very good project and I'm happy to work with him. He has an advanced website design, excellent white paper and a good team.
I agree with you entirely. As a person who is familiar with a lot of projects in the field of crypto-currency, I want to say that this one is one of the best. Its design attracts customers.
zhouxianli

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

I agree with you entirely. As a person who is familiar with a lot of projects in the field of crypto-currency, I want to say that this one is one of the best. Its design attracts customers.
Let me ask, how did you get to know this project? I've found a video about him on Youtube and got interested in his idea.
bitcoinmistress

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

Let me ask, how did you get to know this project? I've found a video about him on Youtube and got interested in his idea.
Oh, I similarly got to know this project on YouTube. I like the idea of simplifying financial transactions between electronic companies. My work is closely connected with such, therefore I closely monitor all sorts of novelties in this segment of the sphere of crypto-currencies.
zhouxianli

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

Oh, I similarly got to know this project on YouTube. I like the idea of simplifying financial transactions between electronic companies. My work is closely connected with such, therefore I closely monitor all sorts of novelties in this segment of the sphere of crypto-currencies.
Yes, it's very beautiful. As for me, the project offers a very good solution in terms of conducting transactions. And most importantly - safe.
bitcoinmistress

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

Yes, it's very beautiful. As for me, the project offers a very good solution in terms of conducting transactions. And most importantly - safe.
I hope that the team will succeed. By the way, are you planning to invest in the project? I'm interested because I think about it myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: