Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:01:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I invest in eMunie?  (Read 672 times)
_gnasher_ (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:04:37 PM

Can't register on their forums for some reason. I saw that the pre-sale was cancelled, so what's going on?
Emule

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

good advice DON'T

Yes they do and you know it. You are even part of it.

They deleted criticism from founders and deleted whole section of the forum.

They have even placed the whole founder board in quarantine just to control the posts.

Visin controls and ows the forum!

There is some kind of chat box where things get settled between visin and hughes(these two are the real founders toghetter with the sockpuppet account of the economist).

And if you keep pushing saying I am a liar I will post evidence and names and will post some things you posted!

I have evidence the whole community if you can call it that is controlled, censored and centralized by Visin and Huges.

I will also post some conversation on how Hughes think about BTT people and his own followers (he think you all are retards)

A company is a company and has to obey all laws of the state where it resides, in this case the UK.

If Hughes wishes to handle any sort of market, exchange, money you name it, he has to obey the bank regulations, and I can assure you hughes won’t pay 3M € to do that.

I know they will try to sell it to you as “decentralized” but you have to be a complete retarded moron not to see it is centralized as hell and there is no way back.

So if you invest in this software without purpose you better know what you are doing, we have paypal, visa, mastercard, we have ripple.
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:37:09 PM

Its a good technology but returns are very poor for IPO investors, i'd rather buy some lame altcoin and make 20x return, than making 10x return on emunie in 1 year! v big mistake they should allow early investors to get 1000x returns

ivanluiso

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:52:19 PM

more and more reminds me to labcoin
username here

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

Can't register on their forums for some reason. I saw that the pre-sale was cancelled, so what's going on?

They are just rolling out the open beta and it looks like they got crushed by the volume.  They will announce at a later date.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: