Activity: 77
Merit: 147

https://watchdominion.org

View Profile
x
June 02, 2018, 04:56:41 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2023, 12:30:59 PM by SwayStar123

x

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikatamoonshots

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
Merited by mdayonliner (1)

Read, watch coding tutorials, its not that hard if you have a hint where to start.

If you want to build websites, PHP is the thing to start with, bootstrap is a good start.

For anything backend, bash to control the server and python to write an application.

Github and other git / version control sites host a gigantic codebase, not only that but things like awesome lists
Code:
 https://github.com/sindresorhus/awesome

some awesome bash
Code:
https://github.com/awesome-lists/awesome-bash

and here some awesome python
Code:
https://github.com/vinta/awesome-python

Then there are QA / community sites like stackexchange or reddit
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/

There has never been so much free information, even youtube is full of coding tutorials, its all there, on a silver plate.

If you dont want to invest time into it, get a freelancer or find somebody who wants to code other peoples ideas and share his work in exchange for ideas - likely not going to happen.

Last, even google is powerful if you know how to search
Code:
 https://moz.com/learn/seo/search-operators
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

I have had many great ideas like new system for lottery (fair for players, with a confirmed jackpot, will not increase or decrease, always the same) and dota 2 and other game wagering (firstblood did it first but i came up with the idea before i knew what firstblood was) but i can not code and i dont have any money at all to pay for coders and such to make my ideas come to fruition, what should i do?
If you really can't code or don't have enough time to study then I suggest you write everything, detailed description of it and then hire someone to help you out realize your dreams of having gambling or whatever game you gonna call it. The reason that you need to put it in a detailed manner is that programmers need to see what you really wanted as a end result so its better if you laid in nicely and perhaps they can estimated the budget and the time needed to complete it. Coding though is very easy today compare to like 20 years ago, software programming languages are so advance that you can really learn it very quick, that is if you have lots of time available.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

I hope your post is a joke, if it isn't, then you're suffering from delusions of grandeur my friend. I also had ideas for e-games betting back in the late 90's, and doing the same for dota back when I first played it. "ideas" people like us are a dime a dozen, trust me. You're not a special as you think, neither am I.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

If you have a good idea that you can not write, then that idea is not worth it. You have to share that idea on the forum and need an outline. Let people read and know the idea. If they know where to invest your ideas.
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

I hope your post is a joke, if it isn't, then you're suffering from delusions of grandeur my friend. I also had ideas for e-games betting back in the late 90's, and doing the same for dota back when I first played it. "ideas" people like us are a dime a dozen, trust me. You're not a special as you think, neither am I.

Also if the idea I had is so common why dont i see it anywhere online? It wont be a generic wagering program like most esports betting websites, similar to firstblood.io but different in alot of ways

Because everyone with the same great ideas have one thing in common: lack of implementation. You'd be surprised how rarely ideas get implemented.

I can honestly tell you from business and life experience that if I came up with a great idea, I'd believe the programmer/implementer of the idea should receive 99% equity, and me 1%. That's literally how worthless ideas are, no matter how great they seem to you. Everyone has unique ideas. Everyone. Not sure what would be missing for you to not realize that so far in life, perhaps you're young?

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
ojuuuuu

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

There is a saying that you need a strategy before jumping into war so in your case,The important thing you need is the ideas which is the strategy because you can always find a programmer you can hire or partner with to achieve your goals.Don't let coding be a barrier.
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

I have had many great ideas like new system for lottery (fair for players, with a confirmed jackpot, will not increase or decrease, always the same) and dota 2 and other game wagering (firstblood did it first but i came up with the idea before i knew what firstblood was) but i can not code and i dont have any money at all to pay for coders and such to make my ideas come to fruition, what should i do?
You could learn to code, bring coders onto your team or pay them as contractors. Even for case 2 and 3 learning a little would help a lot.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

This is the hard part is on where you do have that nice idea but you do lack on resources or funds to hire coders or just simply you dont have the skills to code. Just like what others propose on here. Learn up to code gradually or just make an outline regarding into your ideas and might get some attention from possible investors which would definitely draft out your idea but the question is, would it be just great to be considered?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:41:54 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 06:46:55 AM by Zocadas

For your ideas, it would be helpful to learn programming, at least the basics, so you can  assess, what can be realized and what would be difficult. There are many moocs around (free courses) for example at the Hasso Plattner Institut, a branche of University Potsdam, https://open.hpi.de. They offer several free prgramming courses in english and german with free certificates. On Sept. 10th begins a java course.
And here is a more specified course like this one on coursera, where you learn the basics of blockchain and you can continue with courses, which teach you to create blockchain based apps. https://www.coursera.org/learn/blockchain-basics
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

Believe me, knowledge is a potential power,  through your mind you can learn whatever you want ( coding, designing ...)  and in  each field. Furthermore, it is good when you have many ideas/dreams.., but when you  do not have the appropriate knowledge for these ideas , then you will not achieved them  in  reality.
If you want the learn some codes, then try to read some books, watch some Videos in youtube, and even the information of some websites are pretty good.
In fact, the only one who can help you is yourself, and trust no one in your place,  you must firstly believe in yourself , learn , and just do it. you will  certailny achieve your dreams through a good knowledge .
Good luck.
fattycoins

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:42:54 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 03:09:56 PM by fattycoins

YOU CAN ALWAYS GET SUPPORT FROM OUTSIDE RESOURCES.THEY CAN HELP YOU CODE AN INPENETRABLE SOFTWARE PROGRAM.GRADUALLY OR SIMULTANEOUSLY BASICS OF CODING CAN BE LEARNED TOO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: