Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BE CAREFUL FOR THIS ADDRESS AS THIEF!! Is there any way to fight them?  (Read 320 times)
ad_playing (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:45:24 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 07:34:49 AM by ad_playing

Hello everybody,

My wallet has been hacked and the tokens are stolen by this hacker, if someone of you see this address please be careful as he/they are thief.

1. 0x3463934897d356B8659cBDFE15209e3bC3229105
2. 0xE639Bd0f74BC3859F86dD01885b60915d780e686

Here is the screenshot:

We should limit their movement by sharing their address and perhaps any other further idea how to fight them together?

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bharatgandass

Activity: 91

For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Hello everybody,

My wallet has been hacked and the tokens are stolen by this hacker, if someone of you see this address please be careful as he/they are thief.

Here is the screenshot:

We should limit their movement by sharing their address and perhaps any other further idea how to fight them together?

Hackers also send email like - your ether wallet is changed please transfer you coin on your address. email like - support@myethervvalet.vl
ad_playing (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

Address No 2 seems using smart contract as it can transfer automatically when any ether amount received by the wallet stolen to directly transfer to the thief wallet as the destination. 

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

This kind of way as a part of cryptocurrencies weakness, too independent then if something happen to someone so that someone responsibility without any other parties who can help. That is different with fiat as there is government or centralized party who govern and will provide help and something to the victims.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

Hello everybody,

Here is the screenshot:

1. https://i.imgur.com/rnp2jZU.png
2. https://i.imgur.com/GxFvEf1.png

yes https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3463934897d356b8659cbdfe15209e3bc3229105 this addres is a criminal who continues to steal all people's tokens. somehow the way he stole. so fast and tidy, be careful if it has been in the mark by him. then your token will be lost. becarefull guys.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Hello everybody,

Here is the screenshot:

1. https://i.imgur.com/rnp2jZU.png
2. https://i.imgur.com/GxFvEf1.png

yes https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3463934897d356b8659cbdfe15209e3bc3229105 this addres is a criminal who continues to steal all people's tokens. somehow the way he stole. so fast and tidy, be careful if it has been in the mark by him. then your token will be lost. becarefull guys.

I'm surprised how many tokens the thief could steal. he seems to know what he's doing. i wonder how he can hack a mew wallet.
Neurolicious

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

Yup these 2 addresses are connected and you're right the second one use some kind of smart contract. Buddy of mine lost his ETH and Tokens to those same addresses aswell, he has never posted his wallet address anywhere so it's really weird how that guy gets access to all those accounts. Seems like the scammer/hacker is using a fully automated process or is it bunch of people who work in shifts because movement from those addresses is non-stop 24/7.

EDIT: These accounts are linked to those 2 aswell:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x63ca01d86e5ff5893c49bc5957f3d431bd9683f7
https://etherscan.io/address/0x852e3838bebff4f6b1febbec91135dc10c2d19e2
https://etherscan.io/address/0x53e34e4bd367fb65e6569e8764d302a61afbe157
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

this is a bad thing
the hacker steals the wallet automatically and this is the shortage of myetherwallet so far we can not do anything even to change the security keywords only so that once we are in retas then the wallet will connect forever with them

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

Hello everybody,

Here is the screenshot:

Those addresses won't make any changes to anyone unless if they know your private keys.

So first thing's first!

Do you use a personal computer?
If Yes, then try to clean your computer first by installing anti-virus, it may have been infected with some virus that can act like a keylogger.
If No, then don't try to trade your crypto to any public computer. EVER!

If you aren't confident with the suggestion above, try to create another wallet in a newly installed OS PC. So that no one would know your private key.
And also change the password of your email for your MEW it might have been compromised too.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

You can't limit a hackers move by just sharing the address, what you must do is being more careful next time.

You might logged in to a phishing link and you included your private keys there. These hackers will never do good if their sole intention is to steal the funds of others. That hacker will never stop as long as there are people who are falling in his trap.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

You can't limit a hackers move by just sharing the address, what you must do is being more careful next time.

You might logged in to a phishing link and you included your private keys there. These hackers will never do good if their sole intention is to steal the funds of others. That hacker will never stop as long as there are people who are falling in his trap.
Theres nothing we can do once those tokens is being stolen from your wallet the thing on here i do observed that he do still deposit another altcoin into his own Eth wallet with seeing those withdrawal unless if he didnt check out the current situation of tx history of his own wallet then he might just expecting those coins are still inside and now its all lost and we cant revert it back. Common issues with common reasons which is being phished or having an infected computer or pc with keylogger which would expose the privatekeys. Once compromised or known then you can do anything about it but to move on and create another new wallet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
oskalisa

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

Yes, of course, it is bad and unpleasant!  Angry More publicity and evidence of such wallets and accounts!!!  Wink
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

I feel a hacker has a lot of MEW adress, proved my friend has experienced this but not the same as the eth address that hacked you. this needs to have multiple security owned by MEW as well as google authenticator, or email connected to MEW

this is hacker's myEthWallet address

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf14e7d9beabfbbc1226f135857df4796356f0adc#tokentxns

A very fantastic 21 ETH stolen by him

signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

how can it be? are they're send private key?
hackers has a lot of mew addres and fake web, Theres nothing we can do once those tokens is being stolen from your wallet.  Cry Cry
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:33:00 PM

Theres nothing we can do once those tokens is being stolen from your wallet the thing on here i do observed that he do still deposit another altcoin into his own Eth wallet with seeing those withdrawal unless if he didnt check out the current situation of tx history of his own wallet then he might just expecting those coins are still inside and now its all lost and we cant revert it back. Common issues with common reasons which is being phished or having an infected computer or pc with keylogger which would expose the privatekeys. Once compromised or known then you can do anything about it but to move on and create another new wallet.
Why would he use his Eth wallet that has been abducted by the hacker/s already? you're throwing off your money to that wallet.

It's easy to create your new wallet and just get rid of that ethereum wallet and never deposit any amount of eth or any tokens there. You just have to learn from this mistake and never forget that don't trust anyone with your funds or private keys.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

Hello everybody,

Here is the screenshot:

I wonder how the hacker steal your private keys?  Cause no one can access your MEW account except you if they dont have your private keys unless your a victim of phishing attack.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

Why would he use his Eth wallet that has been abducted by the hacker/s already? you're throwing off your money to that wallet.

It's easy to create your new wallet and just get rid of that ethereum wallet and never deposit any amount of eth or any tokens there. You just have to learn from this mistake and never forget that don't trust anyone with your funds or private keys.

As i have said earlier he might not able to check out his wallet first regarding on recent transactions or history and expecting his coins are still in intact and continues to deposit another altcoins and now later on he recognized or found out that he lost it all. Creating wallet doesnt really cost a leg, once you had any suspicion that it is already compromised then better to create another one.

Angry Angry Angry Angry
Holy Smokes! thanks for letting everyone know. I very cautious about giving my wallet address any how. Especially for the alto bounties. After I read the contents and I feel that the company offering the bounty or the ICO is not legit, I usually don't even bother. You can mine or get paid some where else. There are other places you can make money. hehe
Giving out your public address doesnt really give you any hard which it is commonly required or been asked if you are being paid out or make such transfers. The important thing to be kept is the keys of that wallet. Ensure it to be safe away from other peoples awareness.If you dont like to be hacked or lose up tokens then keep these keys carefully.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sten4ikCryp

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

мeня тoжe взлoмaл дaнный индивидyм!
oluwatosin1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

I feel a programmer has a great deal of MEW adress, demonstrated my companion has encountered this however not the same as the eth address that hacked you. this needs various security claimed by MEW and additionally google authenticator, or email associated with MEW
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

Hello everybody,

Here is the screenshot:

First, the crypto addresses cannot be memorized by a human mind and I bet they can't even remember their own. Second, they can change it anytime they want so your post is useless. Third, is you should stated what have you done before this incident because you maybe activated a link from an email they they have sent you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: