Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cagecoin - The unmanned spacecraft  (Read 451 times)
doonwave (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:06:36 PM

I find this coin interesting. I like the fact that the dev's bailed on it after the coinye fiasco.

It's seen little promotion or advertising in recent weeks and yet it still yielded me 400% profit.

I also like Nick cage. He does a lot of crap movies but he has played some great characters.

I'm curious as to what kind of situation would give the coin new life.

Maybe if Nick Cage kicked the bucket or done a good movie the rocket ship might rise again.

As such its lingering halfway between here and the moon unmanned and in need of some fuel.

Winky

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:09:33 PM

I find this coin interesting. I like the fact that the dev's bailed on it after the coinye fiasco.

It's seen little promotion or advertising in recent weeks and yet it still yielded me 400% profit.

I also like Nick cage. He does a lot of crap movies but he has played some great characters.

I'm curious as to what kind of situation would give the coin new life.

Maybe if Nick Cage kicked the bucket or done a good movie the rocket ship might rise again.

As such its lingering halfway between here and the moon unmanned and in need of some fuel.

+1
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:14:24 PM

I don't think it's going to be a revolutionary coin just get a lot of interest at first then slowly lose the interest.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: