Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LifeTask - Live your vocation and don't just do a job 🔥  (Read 684 times)
fr0lov4.4

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

Your soft cap is just over 9.5 thousand airs, right? this is a very high mark. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? Does the team have plans for this?
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

I like the idea! Having room to share your ideas is a good beginning of success.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. This is a very good idea. Wanna look how it will work.
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

You are claiming that thanks to u there will be no third party involved but to be honest you are the third party. What u say about that?
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

Hi. Did u make a research about the number of users u r going to have in the next 5 years? I’d love to have a look.
mnjhar

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

Do I need to pass KYC in order to get tokens?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:59:35 AM

Do I need to pass KYC in order to get tokens?
Enter your mail in the form on the website and you will receive all the necessary instructions.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

I read and saw LifeTask using artificial intelligence for recruiting. Specific project issues are the professional skills, interests, personal development priorities of the candidates. This will help the hiring company find the right and correct person for the job placement that the company is hiring. I see the project can bring real life thoughts. Will definitely thrive in the future.
ferozilal

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

Hello. What is the bonus at this stage of sales?
yerrosunny

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

Hello. What is the bonus at this stage of sales?
If I have not mixed up anything, then it is 30%.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

Good afternoon. I read the interesting fragments of WP and the cheapness of using your solution is often mentioned. How can you explain this?
leholmes12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Good afternoon. I read the interesting fragments of WP and the cheapness of using your solution is often mentioned. How can you explain this?
Is not it obvious? Low cost of services is one of the main advantages of Lifetask. It would be foolish not to focus attention on this.
Dreadtrader

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Is not it obvious? Low cost of services is one of the main advantages of Lifetask. It would be foolish not to focus attention on this.
It's simple, as my experience shows, cheapness usually requires a significant decrease in the quality of services, this worries me.
leholmes12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

It's simple, as my experience shows, cheapness usually requires a significant decrease in the quality of services, this worries me.
This is not about reducing the quality, but about the need to reform the labor market, where intermediaries increase the cost of services significantly.
Dreadtrader

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

This is not about reducing the quality, but about the need to reform the labor market, where intermediaries increase the cost of services significantly.
However, a number of very important tasks have been assigned to the mediators. You can’t just take them out of the search for employees.
leholmes12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

However, a number of very important tasks have been assigned to the mediators. You can’t just take them out of the search for employees.
It is possible to exclude many intermediaries without problems, replacing their actions with automated algorithms. This will reduce the cost of employee search at times.
Dreadtrader

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

It is possible to exclude many intermediaries without problems, replacing their actions with automated algorithms. This will reduce the cost of employee search at times.
Okay, can someone give examples of actions that can be automated? I just have no ideas.
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Hello. Labor markets in different regions are developing unevenly. This will not be a problem for the development of your platform?
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

How can you ensure that you do not resell your users to third parties? Can this be tracked?
waitsummer

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

Good evening. Your platform will be available around the world or there are certain restrictions related to citizenship?
Veecker

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

How will the real qualifications of candidates be checked? Will it be possible to conduct profile tests on the platform itself?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: