Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO] CONTINUUM COIN [CTM] - information thread  (Read 28536 times)
jacoo

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:22:16 PM

I have got many many coins mined and confirmed...When I am trying to cash out I am getting usual message:
Created new manual payout request with ID #277
And this is it....
| have tried to contact admin but no response so far Sad

its possible that delay is because the diff is very high

+1, this is totally right.. the actual diff is on +7M soo it might take a while to get the minted blocks confirmed.. 120 blocks is the normal confirmation time.. i thing about 1 day should be okay..

if you have any issues contact me directly!

pm sent
thanks
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:38:47 PM

[even more blablalba]

we just checked your thread and there are some users told you that we were online before you.
so you are trying to scam us. stop trolling! this is the last fair warning to you. then you will
meet other faces. i just warn you fair! stop trolling/scamming! THIS IS OUR SITE! YOU COPIED US!
LOOK AT YOUR THREAD!!

to all readers: check his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.msg5201233#msg5201233
many users told him we were online before him. he s stealing and scaming and want us to pay a licencse fee
for a site he stole from us!!!!!

that message is from TODAY...

the text you have STOLEN , i have PERSONALLY written............how dare you acuse me after you are a thief......you utterly disgust me

lipton24

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:39:26 PM

Why this price ?  Angry
price in futures = 0.00000500
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:41:26 PM

Why this price ?  Angry
price in futures = 0.00000500

where have you found this price??
bumface

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:45:35 PM

Remove the website you stole from us THIEF...

LOOK AT THIS EVIDENCE!!!

Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:45:57 PM

[even more blablalba]

we just checked your thread and there are some users told you that we were online before you.
so you are trying to scam us. stop trolling! this is the last fair warning to you. then you will
meet other faces. i just warn you fair! stop trolling/scamming! THIS IS OUR SITE! YOU COPIED US!
LOOK AT YOUR THREAD!!

to all readers: check his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.msg5201233#msg5201233
many users told him we were online before him. he s stealing and scaming and want us to pay a licencse fee

Bumface is right and you sir are a liar.
Here is proof: How can you have stakeholders with "NO PREMINE"?
Ultracoin HAS stakeholders, You don't.

bumface

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:48:45 PM

[even more blablalba]

LOOK AT YOUR THREAD!!

Bumface is right and you sir are a liar.
Here is proof: How can you have stakeholders with "NO PREMINE"?
Ultracoin HAS stakeholders, You don't.

BUSTED, now remove the website before i send a legal team on you

bumface

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:50:52 PM

you didnt even remove our content properlyyyy,, "your" website says, stakeholder info, you DONT HAVE STAKEHOLDERS, you DONT have a premine..., you do NOT want to go down this road, REMOVE the website

bumface

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:52:59 PM

dude you are making me angry now, im getting more angry at your denial then your actual theft, I WROTE THAT CONTENT PERSONALLY, EVERY WORD IS EXACTLY THE SAME.....

do you think the community will accept this and support your coin?Huh?

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:55:09 PM

I actually just happened across this, and have come to the opinion that Bumface is indeed the rightful owner of the site. If you can prove to me that the site is indeed a public template, thats one thing, but reviewing the source code, I do not find that to be the case.

If it was indeed taken from Bumface's Ultracoin site, I will ask that you take it down or you will not be able to keep this thread on Bitcointalk. Bista, please provide where you got the template from.
bumface

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:57:45 PM

I actually just happened across this, and have come to the opinion that Bumface is indeed the rightful owner of the site. If you can prove to me that the site is indeed a public template, thats one thing, but reviewing the source code, I do not find that to be the case.

If it was indeed taken from Bumface's Ultracoin site, I will ask that you take it down or you will not be able to keep this thread on Bitcointalk. Bista, please provide where you got the template from.
\

the general theme has been purchased by my dev, this is the theme http://themeforest.net/item/canohost-responsive-hosting-business-template/full_screen_preview/5244723

does their website look like the stock theme, or WORD FOR WORD stolen from me??My dev customised this theme for me, i am INTELECTUAL PROPERTY OWNER of this website

bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:01:44 PM

hi admin,

the text was in fact like the same, but we used a template i can send you likn no problem. bumface said he got the website made custom for him (from scratch)! he s a liar!!!!!
i can prove!!!!

and if you think you are right, maybe taking money from him to make us pressure than delete this thread! we don't steal nothing!!!! ok! we use templates when they exist! this is all! but we are not liars or stealers! bumface want us to pay license i know thats the reason he is making this!!!
bumface

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:04:07 PM

dude, let it go, you are BUSTED.......are you actually telling us, you have bought the same theme and have built a website EXACTLY the same as mine by COINCIDENCE???

your denial is worse then your theft, go and research the LAW, you are commiting A CRIME by stealing my intlectual property, do you think this is a JOKE??? do you want me to report you to the fbi? http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/white_collar/ipr/ipr  Do you want to go to jail??? i am a Christian and Jesus says solve your dispute , so i am giving you 1 last chance to do the right thing and remove the website, do NOT make me take legal action.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:07:46 PM

hi admin,

the text was in fact like the same, but we used a template i can send you likn no problem. bumface said he got the website made custom for him (from scratch)! he s a liar!!!!!
i can prove!!!!

and if you think you are right, maybe taking money from him to make us pressure than delete this thread! we don't steal nothing!!!! ok! we use templates when they exist! this is all! but we are not liars or stealers! bumface want us to pay license i know thats the reason he is making this!!!

Bumface linked where he got the general template from which is not public, it is owned by envato marketplace who charges a $15 site license for a single use of their template. If he then hired envato marketplace to produce the site for him, bumbface is indeed the legal owner of the site and its content.

Now had you found a free default website theme and then modified it yourself, that would be fine, but your code is essentially line for line the exact same as ultracoin's website which I do believe was built by envato marketplace which involved a site license and a fee.
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:09:22 PM

hi admin,

i can prove!!!!

Bumface linked where he got the general template from which is not public, it is owned by envato marketplace who charges a $15 site license for a single use of their template. If he then hired envato marketplace to produce the site for him, bumbface is indeed the legal owner of the site and its content.

Now had you found a free default website theme and then modified it yourself, that would be fine, but your code is essentially line for line the exact same as ultracoin's website which I do believe was built by envato marketplace which involved a site license and a fee.

DELETE THIS THREAD please ! its fullly spammed by bumface!

the site having the templates is:
http://themeforest.net
bumface

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:10:23 PM

dude, let it go, you are BUSTED.......are you actually telling us, you have bought the same theme and have built a website EXACTLY the same as mine by COINCIDENCE???

your denial is worse then your theft, go and research the LAW, you are commiting A CRIME by stealing my intlectual property, do you think this is a JOKE??? do you want me to report you to the fbi? http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/white_collar/ipr/ipr  Do you want to go to jail??? i am a Christian and Jesus says solve your dispute , so i am giving you 1 last chance to do the right thing and remove the website, do NOT make me take legal action.once i report you to the FBI you are in for a world of hurt, TURN BACK NOW < REMOVE THE SITE

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:13:16 PM

bumbface, did you have a developer from envato marketplace build the site for you, or did you purchase the site license and then have an individual build it for you?

*edit* also no, bitsta wouldn't go to jail for using your website design, but the domain registrar and company hosting for their website will take it down if they dont.
bumface

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:14:25 PM

bumbface, did you have a developer from envato marketplace build the site for you, or did you purchase the site license and then have an individual build it for you?

i had a guy build this custom for me,based on this template.i have paid him 5 btc+ 100000 UTC .he has coded this in html personally,based on the content i have written myself.

i am protecting my investment at all costs.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:16:46 PM

i had a guy build this custom for me,based on this template.i have paid him 5 btc+ 100000 UTC .he has coded this in html personally,based on the content i have written myself.

Would you mind pming me who to contact to confirm that your site was made by them?
bumface

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

Would you mind pming me who to contact to confirm that your site was made by them?

i will ask him if he gives permission to share hos contact info, and provide the files which all have dates on them,and then these liars and thievs will have killed their own coin..if they had just admitted and moved on they would have a chance...they have smeared their own name, i did not do this...

i paid 5btc + 100k utc which is now 36.69999999 btc , so i have paid more then 41 btc for this website.....they must be insane if they think i will just let it go and move on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: