Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO] CONTINUUM COIN [CTM] - information thread  (Read 28533 times)
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:54:32 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:50:37 PM by SaltySpitoon

I just asked for more information, your site despite whether you have the theme license or not, does fall under copyright infringment. Bumface, your legal recourse involves you contacting the theme creator and the company that is providing hosting for the continuum site.

This thread will be locked until you two have come to a solution, as the forum does have a position to enforce copyright infringment where we see fit. Users may continue to discuss Cointinuum, however no official announcement will be allowed at this time until you two have worked something out, the official continuum site's design changes, or bumface files suit and the suit fails.

*edit* The thread has been unlocked as bitsta has agreed to take down the current site design and create their own.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:33:15 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 01:28:30 AM by bitsta

once i have verified the website has been taken down, you may remove all post we have made concerning this subject to clean up their thread.

after that i will not persui any legal action and i will let the matter rest.I will keep an eye out for the new website in the future.

this has also been communicated to the continuum team.

our website will be uploaded in the next few hours with changed texts, thats all.
Ultracoin.net uses the same websitetemplate like conintuumcoin.com.
there are some similarities in the text which will be changed to stop this troll/scammer harming our thread.
WE WILL USE THE SAME TEMPLATE WHICH IS PURCHASED LEGALY AT: themeforest.net

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2ljnsr8.jpg

ozman911

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:18:27 PM

All things aside,, I can tell you that I wont be mining or trading any UTC.  The level of maturity in a developers post is one thing I look at a lot.   That said I am mining the day lights out of CTM now.  Had to do a switch so figure might as well follow a good coin.   Wink
ozman911

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:21:25 PM

Forgot to ask.. Anyone having any luck with cryptohub.org?  Been mining on it all day and my balance isn't going up. Confirmed or unconfirmed.
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:23:47 PM

All things aside,, I can tell you that I wont be mining or trading any UTC.  The level of maturity in a developers post is one thing I look at a lot.   That said I am mining the day lights out of CTM now.  Had to do a switch so figure might as well follow a good coin.   Wink

i thank all CTM users for their support and faith in CTM.

as you seen the UTC developer has more time for copyright stuff and less for his users.. also i got alot of users claiming that they got scammed by UTC/dev, bad support.... he even deletes posts from unhappy users...  i don't know exactly what s true and what not.. i can't say and i won't lie like others..
but as far as i have seen the dev of UTC has a poor/black soul and doesn't fit into cryypto- and opensourceworld!
stay away from this .......... this is my objective tip for all cryptoppl in cryptoworld!

EDIT: i had some UTCs and i will also stop it. anyone posting his UTC addr can have em.. i ll boycott UTC!!!
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:27:50 PM

Forgot to ask.. Anyone having any luck with cryptohub.org?  Been mining on it all day and my balance isn't going up. Confirmed or unconfirmed.

as the diff is really high it takes longer. normally a minted block need 120 blocks for confirmation (to mature)... soo this will probably take untill tomorrow.. but anyway don't worry, your CTMs are safe. i also have direct contact to the admin of cryptohub if you have any issues contact me directly or drop me a line.

kindly,
bitsta
ozman911

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:31:25 PM

as the diff is really high it takes longer. normally a minted block need 120 blocks for confirmation (to mature)... soo this will probably take untill tomorrow.. but anyway don't worry, your CTMs are safe. i also have direct contact to the admin of cryptohub if you have any issues contact me directly or drop me a line.

kindly,
bitsta

Thank you much bitsta,,  I noticed the unconfirmed starting going up.... Had a power out at the farm and the big boy miners were off Smiley  All is good now though.. 2.6 TH coming your way.  Should have some more coming online tonight as well if I can get them finished up.
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:35:04 PM

kindly,
bitsta

Thank you much bitsta,,  I noticed the unconfirmed starting going up.... Had a power out at the farm and the big boy miners were off Smiley  All is good now though.. 2.6 TH coming your way.  Should have some more coming online tonight as well if I can get them finished up.

you are welcome! thank you for your support in CTM!
Loaded247

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:39:40 PM

All things aside,, I can tell you that I wont be mining or trading any UTC.  The level of maturity in a developers post is one thing I look at a lot.   That said I am mining the day lights out of CTM now.  Had to do a switch so figure might as well follow a good coin.   Wink

as you seen the UTC developer has more time for copyright stuff and less for his users.. also i got alot of users claiming that they got scammed by UTC/dev, bad support.... he even deletes posts from unhappy users...  i don't know exactly what s true and what not.. i can't say and i won't lie like others..
but as far as i have seen the dev of UTC has a poor/black soul and doesn't fit into cryypto- and opensourceworld!
stay away from this .......... this is my objective tip for all cryptoppl in cryptoworld!

EDIT: i had some UTCs and i will also stop it. anyone posting his UTC addr can have em.. i ll boycott UTC!!!

Hey, I'll take those coins. Below is an address. Send your UTC on over.

----> UWbdmoePQ87ns2XvxKNhWVVSNqqz8QsVny <----

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:57:59 PM

as you seen the UTC developer has more time for copyright stuff and less for his users.. also i got alot of users claiming that they got scammed by UTC/dev, bad support.... he even deletes posts from unhappy users...  i don't know exactly what s true and what not.. i can't say and i won't lie like others..

Activitie: 1 post LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:02:13 AM

hahahaha.. nice try bumface.. you now what, i am going to delete the wallet.dat....
so no need in this.. i ll never support UTC.. and spreading it by sending to others
is kinda support..
Mater

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:11:39 AM

All things aside,, I can tell you that I wont be mining or trading any UTC.  The level of maturity in a developers post is one thing I look at a lot.   That said I am mining the day lights out of CTM now.  Had to do a switch so figure might as well follow a good coin.   Wink

as you seen the UTC developer has more time for copyright stuff and less for his users.. also i got alot of users claiming that they got scammed by UTC/dev, bad support.... he even deletes posts from unhappy users...  i don't know exactly what s true and what not.. i can't say and i won't lie like others..

Kind Sir. bitsta

I have followed all this thread as an unsubscribed user. The argument and a deep sense of justice and feeling of incredible gratitude have commanded me to subscribe to have my opinion expressed.

Seems you Sir want to act like a professional person, someone who knows how to conduct his business, how to respect and work in accordance to certain principles, etchical principles and moral to the extent of using wise Benjamin Franklin's words...

All this thread is logically and evidently in favour of the users bumface, according to all details given and unproved fallacious excuses brought up by you Sir. not to even mention webarchive  etc etc...  But let's put aside all this which is already discussed and opinable according to HIS speculations Sir bitsta...

What is really shamefull is the arrogance used by youto throw away an act of genuine Peace promoting, a chance given to silence an argument which could be closed in honour... Yes sir you are not professional at all not even moral and ethical at all.
Is the first rule in good business and good behaviour and even education to nver and I say NEVER, to attack someone discrediting with unsubstanciated and unproved words like these:

"as you seen the UTC developer has more time for copyright stuff and less for his users.. also i got alot of users claiming that they got scammed by UTC/dev, bad support.... he even deletes posts from unhappy users...  i don't know exactly what s true and what not.. i can't say and i won't lie like others..
stay away from this .......... this is my objective tip for all cryptoppl in cryptoworld!"

Mr. you are attacking someone judsging how is spends his time, how he takes care of his honest business, how he deals his daily schedule... HOW DARE YOU? Is so EVIDENT your  intent ONLY TO DISCREDIT and to bring bad light in any way possible the presente situation. What is really ubeliveable is that by doing so in such a way, you SIR YOU are discrediting your own product company or whatever else we could call it... because doubts come now on the nature of YOUR business...

...Am thankful I've once more found out Slandering doesn't survie longer then a few hours, because You Sir. if you yourself is not victim of a scam, have been slandering in such a humiliating way that, Sir. is a title to be given only to a scammed and not a scammer. But am sure of your good faith and  that all your worda and offences were only the mood... And that you ahve been abused by trusted person working for you....

Thank you
mjsrs

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:56:13 AM

Today I bought 21741177.90520003 CTM for 0.00000005 BTC each.
Come across this issue and would like to say that I can't trust this coin/person behind it no more, not exactly because of the arrised issue but mostly because of the way it was discussed.
After this I sold all my CTM coins for 0.00000004. It's embarrassing to lose 0.217BTC this way but I prefer to be out.
Analysing all that's happening and coin's market this is very suspicious.

Hope devs can manage this issues on a better way and restore confidence.

https://dash-stats.com XoPGniokL6rRahoKviBza8oqWSTyUQPkAF
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:01:08 AM

wow this was a long text. well for sure born in g.translate but anyway, i like your writing, you haven't understood the whole part of posting. i said : "[...] i don't know exactly what s true and what not.. i can't say and i won't lie like others.. [...]"

and i won't accept somebody doing harm to CTM. because somebody doing harm to CTM is somebody doing harm to
the user and community of CTM. and then i take it personal.. as long smbdy attacks ME. just ME. it s okay. But not
the community or this project. and as for the DEV of UTC, i am sure about what i said. THIS IS A VERY VERY BAD person.
he could have contacted me or the dev-team because of the similar texts on our same template. Well the site will be the same
just with other (completely selfwritten texts) and 4 changes images. thats all what we are changing. so it will look again
100% like on the template we bought from themesforest.net.

now to you. you came here, with account acctivity 0. so i am just more than sure you are weither bumface ITself, or somebody sent by him.. i don't care.. i am not the type of giving payback or doing harm to others.. i let karma do this.. i wish bumface to get from universe what he deserves.. i should not wish something bad, not even our enemy, but this one deserves all negative things. he is not polite, not a nice person.

CTM is rising, and getting very high. I will boycott UTC and warn all ppl i know from this.. this is just my objective view on things..

any way, who ever sent you, who ever you are.
i wish you all the best,
bitsta
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:11:16 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 01:30:31 AM by bitsta

Come across this issue and would like to say that I can't trust this coin/person behind it no more, not exactly because of the arrised issue but mostly because of the way it was discussed.
After this I sold all my CTM coins for 0.00000004. It's embarrassing to lose 0.217BTC this way but I prefer to be out.

well somebody reading some posts from a coindev which has ZERO confidence from his own community and then claiming us to be suspicios is surely sent by bumface...  We are here for our users. We support them in all ways we can. The UTC dev has started directly troll/spam postings in our THREAD. this is ZERO respect and not nice. this behaviour is not acceptable..

well as for your loss you claim you made, i think you are not telling me the truth(send pls screenshots by PM and i ll refund you) --> if you don't lie then it was 100% your fault! i am sorry for that.  this is what i meant some posts before.. this bumface is harming ppl and trying to harm this project with negative publicity and spams/trollposts.

BUT as i said: NO CHANCE! this project CTM is too strong already.. we have a big community with dedicated devs/marketing guys, just all you can image... we are added on another exchange now and getting lots of positive feedback.. and many other services will add us the coming days..

Mater

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:13:39 AM

wow this was a long text. well for sure born in g.translate but anyway, i like your writing, you haven't understood the whole part of posting. i said : "[...] i don't know exactly what s true and what not.. i can't say and i won't lie like others.. [...]"

and i won't accept somebody doing harm to CTM. because somebody doing harm to CTM is somebody doing harm to
the user and community of CTM. and then i take it personal.. as long smbdy attacks ME. just ME. it s okay. But not
the community or this project. and as for the DEV of UTC, i am sure about what i said. THIS IS A VERY VERY BAD person.
he could have contacted me or the dev-team because of the similar texts on our same template. Well the site will be the same
just with other (completely selfwritten texts) and 4 changes images. thats all what we are changing. so it will look again
100% like on the template we bought from themesforest.net.

now to you. you came here, with account acctivity 0. so i am just more than sure you are weither bumface ITself, or somebody sent by him.. i don't care.. i am not the type of giving payback or doing harm to others.. i let karma do this.. i wish bumface to get from universe what he deserves.. i should not wish something bad, not even our enemy, but this one deserves all negative things. he is not polite, not a nice person.

CTM is rising, and getting very high. I will boycott UTC and warn all ppl i know from this.. this is just my objective view on things..

any way, who ever sent you, who ever you are.
i wish you all the best,
bitsta

To conlcute Mr. bitsta
... slandering is based most of the time on repeating something "we are not sure" of, and then blaiming on the uncertainity of the information, planting doubts readers/listeners whom obviously lack the whole visione. An example of this kind of slandering is: "ppl say she is a slut and she has sex with her bother... but am not sure, am not a slanderer, I would never say something like that, there are many bad guys who would, but we never know!" well basically you did just that, mission accomplished, used others words to slander, or even worse you could have been used by the slanderers to promote the lie... You infered a concept masking yourself according to VOICES, but am not sure etc etc...  But let's suppose you are in good faith and that it was moved by good will (once again)...

Also: "THIS IS A VERY VERY BAD person" "not nice person" "deserves all bad things" ...  I dont' even comment these puberty comments (I am surprised once  more how unprofessional these personal opinions are... still your personal views and no one is here to say your preferences are good or bad...)

About me: I've openly stated am I new user and who followed your thread as an unsubscribed and right after reading subscribed the zero factor is  obvious (but still better specify that in order to put some negative light on my on readers...  primitive but  functional with "unexperts")... I don't own any other subscriptions on this server, but obviously this is undemostreable, and slandering based on opinions and suspects and personal deductions il limitless. And no I've not been sent from anyone, still undemostrable... just like all yours visions are. My words Mr. bitsta are the real value and what i wrote before wasnt about your coin or other coins, but HOW things have been discussed and how blindly you have seen all this an attack to your business insted of a probable big problem both of you had, one of the two have been scammed or IS a SCAMMER....  Without hard proof and still without proof you Sir keep weaging war against something that OBVIOUSLY is not under your direct control but you keep defending as what seems to be your job, forgive the definition "watchdog".
For what I know of the business you are accusing, getting YOUR web page and your texts etc... Is quite humiliating for you to arrive at the point of asking ppl to believe this! That Business DOES NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO SEE YOU AS A THREAT...  YOU ARE NOT A THREAT at all, in case this thing is GIVING YOU market light... YOU in case is using this to promote your image and have some light thanks to his incident!
I'm investiganting different coins and you Sir. once more, don't constitute a problem for anybody, just like the majority of coins can live in peace sharing the market.

Now would be nice if you Sir. wouldnt now try to once again make up another theory of insisible connections and wargames which are non existent... Keep your business safe and your comunity protected is good, and i think no one wnats to wipe them away, because this market is a win to win market for a very long time, but as I can see, is made for the majority by immature marketers, watchdogs, trolls slanderers and too often unprofessional persons who even without HARD PROOFS keep fighting ridiculing themselves...

Am off now, I live you to your honest job, which I recognize Mr. bitsta you do with with zelous... but lets remeber that even Kamikaze were zelous.

Thank you.

P.s. and please stop spiting poison on ppl, discrediting everybody when they don't follow/fall under your interpretation/deductions/eventualityes, the fact you Sir. is sure of something doesnt mean  to be True and doesnt' have to be "sold" as that...

mjsrs

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:30:36 AM

well somebody reading some posts from a coindev which has ZERO confidence from his own community and then claiming us to be suspicios is surely sent by bumface...  We are here for our users. We support them in all ways we can. The UTC dev has started directly troll/spam postings in our THREAD. this is ZERO respect and not nice. this behaviour is not acceptable..

well as for your loss you claim you made, i think you are not telling me the truth(send pls screenshots by PM and i ll refund you) --> if you don't lie then it was 100% your fault! i am sorry for that.  this is what i meant some posts before.. this bumface is harming ppl and trying to harm this project with negative publicity and spams/trollposts.

BUT as i said: NO CHANCE! this project CTM is too strong already.. we have a big community with dedicated devs/marketing guys, just all you can image... we are added on another exchange now and getting lots of positive feedback.. and many other services will add us the coming days..

Sent by whom?? I've never heard about bumface or ultracoin till today. I make my own opinion and on the base of it are my own values and beliefs.
I just wrote to alert you that many others may think the same and the truth is CTM dropped to 0.00000003 BTC each.
Take it as an indicator of your behaviour and don't blame others.
I'm not here to ask for a refund. As you say the loss is entirely my fault. I don't need you to tell me that.

Screenshot of my bad shot:

https://dash-stats.com XoPGniokL6rRahoKviBza8oqWSTyUQPkAF
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:54:22 AM

[...]

i am really sry for the loss you made and want to let you know that i never intended
to let user think negative about ctm. i am putting a lot of work and time into this
project even i am not the founder, and "only" the developer.
we built a nice base on it and bought a license for template site. in fact its exaclty the
same as ultracoin uses for its website. as you may have seen it s dev just started posting
on this thread blaming us for stealing his website. in his first post he said we stole the
entire website built customly for him, some posts later he said it was a template.
things like that are an attack on CTM. so i won't accept an attack on CTM. and i will never do.

as for your sold coins, that was a bad trade, and you could ve sold them for like 5 or 6 sat these
days..

but anyway, i wish you all the best for the future and
good luck/sucess in cryptoworld.

bitsta
BTC5OOO

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Trust:+4:20--Warning* ASICs with extreme hashrate!

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:27:43 AM

I just asked for more information, your site despite whether you have the theme license or not, does fall under copyright infringment. Bumface, your legal recourse involves you contacting the theme creator and the company that is providing hosting for the continuum site.

This thread will be locked until you two have come to a solution, as the forum does have a position to enforce copyright infringment where we see fit. Users may continue to discuss Cointinuum, however no official announcement will be allowed at this time until you two have worked something out, the official continuum site's design changes, or bumface files suit and the suit fails.

*edit* The thread has been unlocked as bitsta has agreed to take down the current site design and create their own.

i squared him away on some of the copyright issues -- CTM looks strong! =)

*MONSTER BID SUPPORT!*>>> http://www.coinex.pw/trade/ctm_btc
arz

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:53:23 AM

I am mining for more than 15 hours in http://ctm.cryptohub.org/ , and No coins till now has been confirmed. it shows 13000 coins unconfirmed.

Any one experiencing the same thing.

Thanks

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: