Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ICOs are great  (Read 807 times)
xws

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

I think because many good projects need not so much money to make a really cool project. I think that this is a new fashion for the promotion of brilliant thoughts, the embodiment of them in real projects, now it will be the minds of many ingenious people. Not a lazy person with his head on his shoulders can now become the author of a very cool project.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

Because with participate in ICO, we will get a better profit, it's like a shortcut to financial success, but we have to be careful in investing in ICO, because a lot of scam projects, do not be fooled by big profits, but we must know before we start investing
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

ICO is good source of investment if the owners of the project are sincere. There are issues of project that the owners ran away with investors money without paying the investors after all the promises. If the project is real you can easily makes a lot money by investing in ICO because of bonus that will be given at various stage of the ico.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

I agree that ICO is very cool. After all, ICO is simply a method of raising funds for promising (and not so) projects! This is much more convenient and simpler than any other methods of fundraising
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

i think ICOs are great because it is the new way for companies with new ideas but low fund to make their project become real, but just with a low fee they can still get fund raising from ICO, moreiver these ICOs nowadays are opening a new world of fund rasing and ICOs are bringing new way to open a startup company, i guess more ICOs will comes in the future with better quality than before.
Forward_Thinking

Activity: 155
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

Just to let you know, thousands of ICO's are popping like a mushroom and only 10% of them were successful. Some ICO's were just created for the purpose of just raising a fund and at the end, they're gonna run the money they are after for. For that instances, only few ICO's are great. It also not beneficial for the  participants.  If the ICO they have joined in was a scam and just a shitcoin. Or didn't just entered an exchange, so it's useless.

Are you saying only 10% of ICOs raised enough money to proceed or are you saying 10% of all ICOs achieved their business goals in the first year, or what are you saying?
fahim-uddin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

for virtual
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

After development of bitcoin a lot of cryptocurrencies have been established and all the token is followed by the process of ICO. Through ICO many organizations are raising funds for different currencies also offering public bounty in exchange of their tokens.
I believe its a win win situation for both the participants and entrepreneur. At the start of ICO the token price are set at their lowest so there is a huge possibility of profits in investing on ICO. Moreover participants can get discount during the ICO period. 
What do you think about ICO.
if viewed from the positive value, indeed what you say is true. we can see the coins that have been successful from ICO like ETH, LTC, etc. are indeed very profitable for investors, but it's not that easy to choose a quality ICO and will be successful. even the survey says 80% of ICO is a scam, it is a challenge for investors. not to mention if we invest funds into shitcoin, which was created only for the dump.
indeed very profitable to invest in ICO, but also very high risk

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

After development of bitcoin a lot of cryptocurrencies have been established and all the token is followed by the process of ICO. Through ICO many organizations are raising funds for different currencies also offering public bounty in exchange of their tokens.
I believe its a win win situation for both the participants and entrepreneur. At the start of ICO the token price are set at their lowest so there is a huge possibility of profits in investing on ICO. Moreover participants can get discount during the ICO period. 

Simply, because you can expect to earn great returns. Of course everything is not so easy, because you have to make your research. My last investment Welltrado project.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

This is a new way of raising funds, and making a statement about yourself, like advertising. This is now gaining momentum and will only continue to expand, I think so.
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

Simply, because you can expect to earn great returns. Of course everything is not so easy, because you have to make your research. My last investment Welltrado project.

I agree, the search for good projects is a difficult job but it is well paid! Lately, the blockchain projects have shown themselves very well, I recently found the USECHAIN project and believe that it can shoot no worse than NKN or Seele!

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

Thatis if we will talk about the ICO only. It is a good way for those small businesses to make it larger or for those who have a genius mind but fo not have the funds to make it possible.

Companies behind the ICO though. We should always be careful with it.
Some of them are just doing it to rob people.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

ICO are great because they help creators to collect funding for projects without resorting to banks and the help of large investors.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

Because you can expect for the great returns!
Last project that I invested was Welltrado. I also got +20% bonus. It was a sweat deal Smiley))
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

Ico are the revolution for the entrepreneurs. Cause collecting funds is really hard you have to find the investors then you have to accept there terms and conditions and then if they want they will give you some money for startups. But is really hard to find a proper investor. But cryptocurrency makes them happy.Now crowdfunding is easier . But the problem is there is many scam ico many ico collect money and don't do anything or some of them just gone.That's it idea of ico is good but people are using it wrong way.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

I see it in completely different way because ICO's are not the legit opportunity or at least they  never ever give 100% profits. The real thing is we have to always be worried about that whether they will be legit one or not and thus after the ICO sales has finished or whenever the bounty is finished then we need to know about the final dates, deadlines, and exchanger listing and almost all the later part developments. If they are not progressing in that way then what kind of greatness in them ?? They are never in-line with their progress and thus that is what makes it very difficult to understand whether they are legit or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

Because its easy way to find investments for developers, and easy way to make money for investers and bounty hunters, I love ICOs
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

In a world where there are no greedy predators and parasites. Sometimes it seems that ICO was invented by the scammers, and honest successful projects are created for cover. Maybe in paradise, ICO are great Wink.

grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

ICOs are not great. I dont know why you share that ICOs are great but many of them are scam. If you find a legit and profitable one, your idea is OK. You invest your money and you even cant get it back. I dont see ICOs trustful.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

ICO has a good purpose, and now we are in the digital world. ICO allows us to participate to succeed its vision.

I prefer to follow every campaign rather than invest, so ICO gives me the opportunity to fulfill my life.

but, we must be careful, especially for investors, because many ICO scam and ponzi, so that will hurt us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: