Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logo, art, posters and other coin stuff. Why so shitty?  (Read 453 times)
makemebeat (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:35:11 PM

There are a lot of forks now. And most of them have absolutely ridiculous logos and threads. I mean, the first thing people see is design. I'm not a professional designer, yep, but I can make much better promotion arts than this pictures made by children with down syndrome. And other people can make. Maybe you'll try to connect with that artistic people (and me:) for better promotion and profit?

Best regards, guys.
vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:21:53 PM

Programmers cannot do art, design.  Roll Eyes

*runs*
cointoss

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:08:47 PM

There are a lot of forks now. And most of them have absolutely ridiculous logos and threads. I mean, the first thing people see is design. I'm not a professional designer, yep, but I can make much better promotion arts than this pictures made by children with down syndrome. And other people can make. Maybe you'll try to connect with that artistic people (and me:) for better promotion and profit?

Best regards, guys.

I'm sure that with your superior design skills, you can win every logo design contest on the forum! Think of all the altcoins you will earn! You're going to be swimming in them like Scrooge McDuck!

QQCoin: QQSRP5u9yL7KtDAsGX7XmQ6QxHiA7BCGAv    doge: D8yy1FW5FdkoFCQP1nQeWGKX3ugcbegpJD

BTC: 15ExWcdDN38o852bC2jBEuC5igqp8gdtAK             EAC: eV9qafrM8uGaNzbvLXRCVVXkmmysUv7fud
jimhsu

Activity: 364
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:28:08 PM

Hey, I'm trying to do my best with making acceptable logos/art. (nanotokens, ixcoin, XCP). There are also some undeniably well designed things out there (two that come up mind - worldcoin, NXT (say what you want, but they have the aesthetics down)).

Dans les champs de l'observation le hasard ne favorise que les esprits préparé
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: