Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which currency you peffer in June-2018 ?  (Read 1005 times)
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

For a beginner in crypto, I will suggest you to start researching about Bitcoin as your first coin. Before investing in any coins, it is best for you to research and analysis whether you should invest.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

I am new and small investor. It's very difficult to a currency which can back me more. Please guide me to choose few currencies.
If you want to invest in short term you should buy some promising altcoins and you must carefully analyse the chart, roadmap of the project it will useful to identify the potential platform. But you can looking to long term investment you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because these are all stable Cryptocurrency so it will always maintain a good position in the market. My suggestion is before to invest must gain some knowledge in Crypto investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

I don't think I have to prefer any coin over another as a trader, so far am only trading them for profit purposes. However, I always do my own research before investing in any coin
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

I am new and small investor. It's very difficult to a currency which can back me more. Please guide me to choose few currencies.

you can learn the top altcoin as an investment reference this year. including to trade them, so there are actually many ways to make a profit. but it is not easy, you should be more patient and always analyze every will make a purchase.
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

As I heard from the experts there are many Altcoins out there that is on a dip right now. When "dip" it's price is small. It means you can buy more. And within a few months it will earn you a profit. or years maybe. Invest in ETH or in Budbo. But if ICO is you are looking for see my signature for more info.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

you should be careful and smart in choosing altcoin, I suggest you choose ADA Cardano or Stellar lumens, the price of these 2 coins is cheap and this matches your statement, you can also choose ethereum, Ethereum is decreasing, you can buy it and hold it for time long enough.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

A lot of coins to choose and people would give you different recommendations, and it really makes you hardly to decide. Anyway, we are all coming from that stage, learning everything makes you knowledgeable enough. It won't just made in a day, it really takes time to understand fully. Take time first on learning on trading cause it will help you to decide what is best and free from losing your money.
Igor25950

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Я KIN зaкyпил! Я нoвичёк пo кpиптe!
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

I think if you are a beginner you should find out which currency you are going to buy and what you think is good. Because, if you follow the response people fear when the currency makes you a little loss then you would be disappointed and sorry for following responses of people in bitcoin forums.
everyone has a different opinion and if they think the coin is good but in your opinion the coin is not good or vice versa ...
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

In my humble opinion, Spotcoin (https://spotcoin.com) is a top-notch ICO. They are going to create a whole toolkit to make crypto more accessible for regular users. That will include access to digital asset markets, over-the-counter trading (OTC), mining and payments. The project is based in Georgia and has a very high rating of 9.1 on Icomarks.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

In this june, my selections are still same. Neo, iota and of course ethereum and bitcoin are my favourite ones. And maybe you can consider about EOS and waves.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Asura Coin (https://asuracoin.io/) is a very strong ICO. They are creating an extensive eSports ecosystem. It is already suppoted by Twitch and Alibaba Cloud. The crowdsale began just yesterday so you can still get an early bird bonus.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

For a beginner in crypto, I will suggest you to start researching about Bitcoin as your first coin. Before investing in any coins, it is best for you to research and analysis whether you should invest.
Correct! As a beginner in crypto, he should start first searching about bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency created, with this research, he can understand more things and he can decide which altcoin should invest on it, There is a lot of good coin in the market, he should only focus for the best ones by reading about the project and searching about the teams and the news/updates etc...
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

I like to invest on bitcoin. Because this project is safe and less risky than other coin. Bitcoins price are always stable. So in June it is the best option for me.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

Try to make a research and study the movements of each coins in the crypto market. Choose the promising coin that you like and make it sure that will hit to the moon because crypto wol is too risky for the investors lile you. Bitcoin is the main coin of all coin in crypto. The price is volatile that's why you need to be careful of choosing of the coin.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

Many coin you can invest but now market is not good so I prefer you can buy ETH , ltc these coin buy and hold it when market is good sell it
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

I will suggest you invest in ETH and some other interesting and more valuable ICO
dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

up to June, this should at least be able to determine and select the crypto to invest at least until the end of the year. EOS many caught the attention of many people because of its growth showed positive things to this point could even exceed the ripple. very nice and correct if you select and hold the EOS for investments in the mid of this year until the end of the year.
Bithemoth

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

All-encompassing blockchain trading platform

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

If you're interested in investing in ICOs, I highly advise you to at least check out our ANN thread to see if the shoe fits.

Now although we don't have an MVP available to the public, we do have our beta exchange almost complete. Screenshots of our exchange will be released this week. Check out our ANN thread in the meantime, we won't disappoint!:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311741.0

At Bithemoth, we're developing an all-encompassing trading platform.

Here is what sets us apart from the existing platforms:

• We plan to streamline signup process. Too many exchanges have created so many hoops for users to jump through in order to use their exchange
  • Our UI will be very clean. This is a main focus for our platform. Existing exchanges can be very confusing for users new to the crypto space.
  • The in-house portfolio management allows users to easily assess their investments with features such as average buy cost, current value, cumulative portfolio performance, and more.
  • It’s well known that the support systems that exchanges have setup are highly inefficient and frustrating for users. We will have dedicated systems in place to ensure users have no issues when utilizing our platform. Along with that, we’ll have multilingual support.
  • All the features we support on our platform will have a video explanation ensuring smooth trading
  • We will introduce fiat to crypto transactions and vice-versa
  • Mobile App
  • Marketplace where users can use crypto/fiat to buy products and services
  • An integrated specialized hardware wallet for users to store all their assets
  • Bithemoth payment cards – this is expected to be integrated within the first 2-3 years of operation
  • Brick and mortar locations that allow people to come in, speak with our team, learn more about the crypto space, learn how to get started with our exchange. Pretty much an educational service

Those are the main features, there are small things that I always forget about! But it’s all in our whitepaper. With a partner like ReddCoin, and the other projects we are currently in talks with regarding a partnership, you do not want to miss out on this opportunity.

—————  BITHEMOTH.com  CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING                     
——— ╳❰ All-Encompassing Exchange Platform ❱╳ ———
jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

As bitcoin has the power of affecting the price of other coin, that's why it has always been my favourite choice. But, some of the altcoin are also doing good. The future will tell us everything.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: