Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:57:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which currency you peffer in June-2018 ?  (Read 1005 times)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

If you are a novice, then I suggest that you can buy ETH, because the current price of ETH is very suitable for purchase, and ETH is the most stable
Yes ETH price is more stable and suitable for very long term process so if OP is looking for long term coin the ethereum is one of the choice but we have to invest on different coins to reduce the risk involving.But there is no best coin to invest so we need to pick our coin and invest the money which is affordable for saving ourselves from any loss if our crypto investment failed.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Ethan101

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

One out of my cousins lost big amount of money just because he wanna invest in cryptocurrency but he didn't know anything about it then he asked his friend to get suggestion then he lost because his friend told him to join Margin trade on Bittrex. LOL. I don't have any suggestion about good cryptocurrency in this month for you but I think a newbie like you should explore about this world first to get more knowledge about cryptocurrency then I think you no need to ask anyone else about good cryptocurrency to invest in anymore.
Krendiv

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

If you are new to the cryptocurrency world, study, get more knowledge, I personally like bitcoin and Ethereum.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

I think it's fine that you ask people for their suggestions so you can narrow down options from the over 1500 coins and tokens out there. That's part of what the discussion boards are for.

But before you buy, PLEASE stop and do your own research. Ask yourself if you're looking for a quick profit, or if you want to invest in a project that you believe in but might take a while to develop. Never invest more than you are ready to lose, and try not to put all your money into just one coin or token, to spread your risk.
Try to practice dollar cost averaging when you buy so you don't lose too much if the market continues falling.
Finally, if there are a bunch of newbies talking about a coin, token or ICO that most long-time crypto traders don't even mention, then be extra careful. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

Good luck!
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

I am new and small investor. It's very difficult to a currency which can back me more. Please guide me to choose few currencies.
hi friend, for me i prefer bitcoin and ETH, i have bought some ETH and wait for the sign of recovery of the market! If you want to buy some crypto now, i think you should buy ETH!
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

I am new and small investor. It's very difficult to a currency which can back me more. Please guide me to choose few currencies.
By "Peffer" you mean Piffer or Prefer? I guess you are a third level speaker of the English Language. So, I take it to mean "Prefer"

However, whatever option you decide to go with from the numerous suggestions made you here should be backed by your own input and research. DYOR is the caveat you should observe. Don't take everything you get here hook, line and sinker.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

OmisiGo I bought this cryptocurrency at a price of 11$ 3 weeks ago. now it is about$ 8 for 1 coin. if we compare all the price drops for the month with other large cryptocurrencies, then OmisiGo shows a fairly good low drop. soon there will be a big infusion of OmisiGo from whales
bestICOever

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy💐👏Great News! Guys! BlockOptions is a blockchain Binary Options Dapp running on 100% EtherZero blockchain. They are doing free airdrop😀😀😀 now! You can get 3000 BO for free by joining their telegram group!

https://i.imgur.com/o0PyWVR.jpg
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Now that I'm involved in making a lot of pennies, I can not tell you all, but some of them are incredibly potent, and I'm sure they're going to raise prices in the future. Work hard and you will get the results you deserve.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

If you believe that the market will grow, then you can buy almost any coin from the top 50 for example. since at the moment they have strongly sunk in price. many more. than bitcoin. With a growing trend, they will decently rise in price. Spray your deposit into dozens of coins, too, do not see much point, a maximum of five coins, I think the most.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

hi friend, for me i prefer bitcoin and ETH, i have bought some ETH and wait for the sign of recovery of the market! If you want to buy some crypto now, i think you should buy ETH!

I prefer bitcoin and ethereum too as I see that these two coins have a big potential to recover in the next months. but the other coins have the same opportunities too to recover and I think from now on, we prepare to see the recovery in the market. and if you have a big balance, don't just buy ethereum but you can also buy another coin especially for the coins that have a good list in the coinmarketcap. I still take a look a chance for the top ten of coinmarketcap and I think the coin list will help me to make a profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

Team of Tron is working hard and recently they launched mainnets I think this cryptocurrency are perspective and can give you a quite good profit. And one more of my favourites is Universa it has strong team and idea.
BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

my main investment in june is fusion, waiting for mainet and new listing, coin is really good. Also there are some coin coming to mainet ,like Hycon, will look at them too
milada

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

I think that for June 2018 you can problably to invest in ETH,i strongly recommend to you to do research and try to better understand the crypto world.After that you can also to invest a little amount of your money in some good  Ico.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

I prefer the NEO and the Tether token in this year and month i know some people here are investing in tether it is good having that token we can put our money there if the value of bitcoin decreases and when we are waiting the value to increase it has a stable value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

There are many interesting coins. Which one to choose the business of each. Pay attention to capitalization, the number of coins and of course the price of the token itself!
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

Go to coinmarketcal and check for some big news. After that read about a coin and check it's chart. DYOR. It's way better than just ask strangers
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

The main part I would prefer to invest in the Etherium. The most stable crypto currency, I believe. If I do not have much money, I would choose 0x and Waves in equal parts. If a little more, then some prospective ICO still good.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

first pay attention on the top coins. They are more stable and can survive during market dump. Hold btc, ETH and USDT. Of course you can buy some altcoins but hold your main part of deposit to buy more cheap coins later.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

I collect 3 currencies now the first currency is Ethereum, bitcoin and Eos I think in the last great potential

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: