Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] - Trading BOT making 1-3% per day (against bears) - 1 or 2 people only  (Read 113 times)
nix10 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 11:39:43 AM by nix10

Hey all,

I have written a huge amount of Python code in the last few months, and have came up with a really good trading bot that works to rebalance my portfolio at regular tick intervals or events based on some rules.

What I want to sell:

- A cryptocurrency trading bot (as a service) that makes money even in these bear markets - for 12 months.
- A consistent 1-3% per day based on market conditions, with high sharpe ratios and max drawdown as low as 5-10% over long durations.
- A slack invite to view live order placements for my own account, as well as any other person using this bot (there will be less than 2-3 people that use this bot at anytime including me).

Can you provide proof that the bot works?

- I can provide screenshots of my own Binance account where the bot is trading live along with a history of all orders it placed (timestamps for bot trades are always within 1 minute of hourly tick)
- I can provide you with a thoroughly backtested data that accounts for slippage, commissions, volume available etc. I can, if interested, provide you with individual order data for the backtests as well.
- Any other requirements you may have to prove that the system works.
- I can invite you in to my Slack channel where you can see bot making live trading decisions.

What I am not selling:

- A broken trading bot, o'course.
- Code for the bot, or its Logic.

How will this work?
- You provide me with API key for your account - the max capital you want the bot to use and I will configure it to run for you. Remeber: Do NOT enable WITHDRAWAL permissions on this bot, or for any other bot you use.

If it makes money, why are you selling?
- For one reason: I need to make up for the time I spent writing this bot. The bot generates a steady stream of revenue 1%-3%, which is a lot IF you have the initial capital to work with. By selling this to 1-2 people, I am looking to generate that initial capital, so that I can continue to improve this bot, while earning for living.

How much for this?
- 1 BTC

How much can you make?
- As stated earlier, a 1-3% of the amount invested with this bot per day. Bot has been making me a consistent 1% per day averaged since May 5, 2018.
- Bot invests in multiple assets at a time. Investing in just 1 asset increases returns per BTC invested, but increases max drawdown too. Conservatively, I have found that 3 assets selection is better. Increasing this further will allow you to invest more BTC in this bot, but lowers down expected return per BTC. The values of 1-3% are when picking 3 assets to invest in each timeframe.
- You can not simply dump 100 BTC on this bot to account for my 1-3% per day claim. The earnings are, obviously, restricted by the liquidity of the market as well as the timeframe you are comfortable with. I recommend a max of 5-10BTC/asset used.

How does this bot work?
- I cant provide the exact logic, but the bot is based on a few principles - identify trending currencies, identify mean reverting currencies, computer overbought/oversold and other indicators, check current market regime (bear/bull), check earnings for the selected assets in the past, look at the last few performances of the selected coins and disregard anomalies, pipe this data to an advanced Recurrent Neural Network (LSTM) with several layers to find the best performers, and finally (as machines yet cant match us humans) score the assets based on all these predictions and signals to come up with top scorers.

Bot Backtested (accounted for slippage, available volume, transaction costs, and other similar gotchas):
From February, 2018 - March, 2018:
https://transfer.sh/FI3Gp/Screen-Shot-2018-06-02-at-4.21.56-PM.png
https://transfer.sh/mzmjS/Screen-Shot-2018-06-02-at-4.22.13-PM.png

From May 1, 2018:
https://transfer.sh/sFX8d/Screen-Shot-2018-06-02-at-4.34.22-PM.png
https://transfer.sh/vxTud/Screen-Shot-2018-06-02-at-4.34.32-PM.png

Don't even ask me to provide backtested data before Feb, 2018 - it will blow your mind. Tongue

Live trading Snapshot (The most current screenshot at the time of writing):
https://transfer.sh/KPVRz/Screen-Shot-2018-06-02-at-4.39.48-PM.png
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

i can you show even better backtested data, back testing proves nothing

everyone can download gekko and backtest

but you need to have your exchange read only api available, by which anyone can check whether your claims are valid or not

[/url]
nix10 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

i can you show even better backtested data, back testing proves nothing

everyone can download gekko and backtest

but you need to have your exchange read only api available, by which anyone can check whether your claims are valid or not

As I said above, for the person who is interested in making this work, I am willing to provide API access to verify my claims. Plus, I can bet its one thing to make backtesting work, and its entirely different thing to make backtests work in bearish markets while accounting for slippage, transaction costs and the liquidity of the underlying market. So, I would love to see a backtest that does take into account slippage and transaction costs (if nothing else) and still generates consistent profits since February, 2018 - not to mention the low drawdowns.

I added screenshot for my Binance account. I am ready to verify the authenticity via PM. Still, to reiterate - I am willing to provide API details (Read only) for anyone willing to look into this and is serious about this.
nix10 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

With honesty, no. The reason I did not approach people around me is that I will have to explain them what algotrading is and the risks involved. While I do claim that the inherent risks with this system are really low, but their is risk involved. Due to the same reason, claiming that I will compensate for losses incurred will be really irresponsible and impractical on my part.

That said, I will be interested in providing a demo run on a Binance account. We can start with this bot working with a really small balance, say 0.05 BTC and see what orders it places. Once the interested party is comfortable with the orders placed, we can take it up from there Smiley

So, I can provide you with all the backtest results, with results of a live execution, and also, a demo run on your account - at the end, you got to work with the same variables that I have - past history and current performance. We both don't know what will happen with future. Seems fair to me.
ngoccuong11789

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:33:56 AM

With honesty, no. The reason I did not approach people around me is that I will have to explain them what algotrading is and the risks involved. While I do claim that the inherent risks with this system are really low, but their is risk involved. Due to the same reason, claiming that I will compensate for losses incurred will be really irresponsible and impractical on my part.

That said, I will be interested in providing a demo run on a Binance account. We can start with this bot working with a really small balance, say 0.05 BTC and see what orders it places. Once the interested party is comfortable with the orders placed, we can take it up from there Smiley

So, I can provide you with all the backtest results, with results of a live execution, and also, a demo run on your account - at the end, you got to work with the same variables that I have - past history and current performance. We both don't know what will happen with future. Seems fair to me.

Hi friend,

Can you show a demo?

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: