Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin is best for invest?  (Read 170 times)
senarathne225 (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

I hope to invest some money for coin. but I have not idea what is the best one for invest. please, can you help me select best one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

I personally prefer coins that have had a real product and have been running. Maybe you can consider a coin that already has its own blockchain or tokens owned by the exchange.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

As per my research these projects are very good for long term.

Zilliqa (Sharding technology)
Pundi X (Real product)
Nucleus vision (Real product)
NEM
NEO
ETH
Cybermiles

Note : I am not financial advisor , so kindly do your won research before you invest in any project.
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

I will suggest you invest in stable coin that has large number of investors and has good potentials of yielding profit when you invest and hold them. You should also consider how stable and accepted the blockchain is. You can invest in bitcoin or ethereum because they are the best and their blockchain has a lot of token using them.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

Go for ETH.If you dont like risks you can invest ETH.People are waiting huge prices until end of this year.At least you should invest from in top 10 coins.

marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

there are 2 crypto moneys that I can recommend to you in this regard. The first one is neo and the second is ethereum. They are on the falling band, but they will soon have a solid rise
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

I will suggest you invest in stable coin that has large number of investors and has good potentials of yielding profit when you invest and hold them. You should also consider how stable and accepted the blockchain is. You can invest in bitcoin or ethereum because they are the best and their blockchain has a lot of token using them.
among all the coins that remain Bitcoin which is the best coin for investment especially long-term investment. because it is Bitcoin which has a growing development and become a coin that is very capable of reliable future. besides with its development which becomes the benchmark for future profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Yang852456

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

Try invest to altcoin like btk, ntk,occ,trx those are my holding..

note i am not a financial advisor do your own research and risk.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

First of all, you need to be carefull, since the market condition right now is not really good. Second always invest in Bitcoin and Ether, I think those two are the most reliable crypto investment. Other than those two, you can check the top 10 coin in coinmarketcap.

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

among all the coins that remain Bitcoin which is the best coin for investment especially long-term investment. because it is Bitcoin which has a growing development and become a coin that is very capable of reliable future. besides with its development which becomes the benchmark for future profit.
I see Bitcoin is currently very potential to be a very profitable investment in the future. because I see the ever-increasing development makes me sure to invest in Altcoin. such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash are very reliable. so it would be very worthwhile to invest in one of their coins.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

I hope to invest some money for coin. but I have not idea what is the best one for invest. please, can you help me select best one?

Out of many new coins/tokens IHT, IOST, IFX, DEV are looking fine to me. First two is too promising, and the 2nd two is masternode coin with Pow/PoS facility. You can make an easy profit from all of these projects.
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

For example, Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA and Litecoin, which for the year grew by 10303.84%. But this is a long-known cryptocurrency, although not much is said about it. Here you should understand the risks and give an account of the honesty of such earnings, but such projects bring huge profits.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

You said the best one? Then it's BTC.

Unlike the other questions that are looking for a coin to invest with their money, they are excluding bitcoin on their list so I guess that's a normal choice for you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Of course you can find some altcoins and tokens which might bring you greater profits, but my selections are ethereum and IOTA for now, because I believe they are strong members of the crypto world.

Bionicl4

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

Now it is profitable to invest in Ethereum, it gradually begins to recover +3.3833% for today, so while its cost is relatively high, it is worth buying it
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

I see Bitcoin is currently very potential to be a very profitable investment in the future. because I see the ever-increasing development makes me sure to invest in Altcoin. such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash are very reliable. so it would be very worthwhile to invest in one of their coins.
Ethereum is also a pretty good coin to have and a coin that is very reliable to the future. with the potential of Ethereum to make Ethereum become a coin that is able to have the price of the future. so by investing will further assist the development of Ethereum in the future.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

there are many Criptocurrency  of online market place. I think all Criptocurrency , Bitcoin is the best Criptocurrency. you can invest here in.  Bitcoin is stable long time. most of the people are believe Bitcoin. Bitcoin market getting huge . and it's demand. so you can investment Bitcoin. it's very promising. I think that, Bitcoin is the best coin for invest.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

I think blockchain based coins as well as exchange coins are better investment now I could say iost , Ada , trx , eos these are mainnet has to launch till that its very cheap to buy. .also exchange coins like binance already bnb pair exist for trading . Kcs and coss giving token based fees split allocation .
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3489

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

there are a lot of promising altcoin or stable project already running from a while.
what I can suggest is to focus in a coin that could really help you in your daily life.
example if you are an active trader you can focusing in some tokens related to an exchange. even the project will not make you rich, you can spend the tokens for a real life situation.
probably the most "secure" solution for investment in a long term, is just buying top crypto: btc eth lth zec ......

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

I suggest you invest in NEO because NEO has a large community in Asia.
And more and more ICO projects are based on NEO, so this is a good trend.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: