Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:26:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin is best for invest?  (Read 172 times)
codegm

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

If do you want to get much profit yu should choose cheaper coins like Helbiz. If you do not like a risky, you should choose Bitcoin Etherium NEO iota etc.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

I suggest you invest in NEO because NEO has a large community in Asia.
And more and more ICO projects are based on NEO, so this is a good trend.
Most of the ICO project is used on the NEO platform has a good level because you want to build a ICO project on this platform, you must force you buy GAS to complete 1 smart contract . I think in future will be many ICO project on the platform this more than that NEO has a large community on the world of and NEO development is not end

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

In view of  present scenario of cryptocurrency world it is said that ETH, Neo, Ripple, and Bitcoin are good in invest.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

I think you should have your own research.
Because in an encrypted money market, to get more money, you should learn to judge for yourself.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

I hope to invest some money for coin. but I have not idea what is the best one for invest. please, can you help me select best one?

You can check in on several icos, wells alongside others
Buy Neo, xrp in little quantities, buy helbiz too

Look up and make your researches
Then you won’t have problems adjusting and blending well
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

I think the best coin to invest are the top coins in the coin market index, we can trust this coins because they are establshing their name in the cryptoworld ,so if really want to invest you can either invest in bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin , ripple, so you can choose either of those altcoins
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

DCC, this is the best one. Grin Grin
The token remains actively developed, and the team has a strong marketing capability and is about to list on a large exchange.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

I will suggest you invest in stable coin that has large number of investors and has good potentials of yielding profit when you invest and hold them. You should also consider how stable and accepted the blockchain is. You can invest in bitcoin or ethereum because they are the best and their blockchain has a lot of token using them.
among all the coins that remain Bitcoin which is the best coin for investment especially long-term investment. because it is Bitcoin which has a growing development and become a coin that is very capable of reliable future. besides with its development which becomes the benchmark for future profit.
I see Bitcoin is currently very potential to be a very profitable investment in the future. because I see the ever-increasing development makes me sure to invest in Altcoin. such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash are very reliable. so it would be very worthwhile to invest in one of their coins.
Ethereum is also a pretty good coin to have and a coin that is very reliable to the future. with the potential of Ethereum to make Ethereum become a coin that is able to have the price of the future. so by investing will further assist the development of Ethereum in the future.
for now, I see a continuous increase in Altcoin. this indicates that Altcoin deserves to be an investment, especially for long-term investment. besides with its ever-increasing development makes the profit gained so much in the future. such as Ethereum which became Altcoin mainstay.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: